5 reasons why i love china

Telugodura456

If you see chinese currency below you can see several languages here - mandarin, tibetan, monogolian and uighur in arabic script. Ee naarsi gaadu @Raven_Rayeschinese impose languages anta . Yes they mixed chinese dialects in to mandarin thats a completely different topic.jiao.jpg

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

If you see chinese currency below you can see several languages here - mandarin, tibetan, monogolian and uighur in arabic script. Ee naarsi gaadu @Raven_Rayeschinese impose languages anta . Yes they mixed chinese dialects in to mandarin thats a completely different topic.jiao.jpg

okay.. you keep making my point. thanks.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

kammas are one of the landowning castes in AP, duh! If you want to replicate China, go fcuk your kamma brothers first.

I come to this db to show uppercaste scum like you, that they don't have right to give gyaan to others, or to make grand plans about their society. all of you are scum of the worst order.

I include myself in it, since I'm uppercaste too, btw.

will you please stfu about China now? entire db sucks. you suck along with it. lol.

Why do kammas come up when I post something about chinese ? because you dont see me as a person. which shows your moral failing. And since you dont agree with what i write because its goes against your racist world view you think if you can trash the person then you can negate the opinion as well. cheap low class fellow.

Why do posts on china bother you so much? you come for filmi gossip and caste gossip but when it comes to china guddalu chindhukuntu vasthav. Its clear because your white liberals dont approve china and you are programmed like a lap dog to hate it.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

some asshole who believes in the primacy of his ethnic group (telugu people) is calling others as racist. how ironic @Telugodura456

I never said of "primacy". A moral scumbag like you who licks the feet of racists has to distort the reality to justify himself.

Why do kammas come up when I post something about chinese ? because you dont see me as a person. which shows your moral failing. And since you dont agree with what i write because its goes against your racist world view you think if you can trash the person then you can negate the opinion as well. cheap low class fellow.

Why do posts on china bother you so much? you come for filmi gossip and caste gossip but when it comes to china guddalu chindhukuntu vasthav. Its clear because your white liberals dont approve china and you are programmed like a lap dog to hate it.

lol. dude. you can't achieve what China achieved, without fcuking your kamma brothers. lite teesko.

convince your kamma brothers to give up their land for public cause.. or shut up :)

posting videos of China isn't gonna bring your utopia Telugu state. It can bring a casteist telugu nation, sure.

And narsi @Raven_Rayes whenever you start talking about region i born or caste you think i born in unrelated matters i will also bring your bitch mother and father in to it. Thats pretty reasonable to me.

lol. dude. you can't achieve what China achieved, without fcuking your kamma brothers. lite teesko.

convince your kamma brothers to give up their land for public cause.. or shut up :)

posting videos of China isn't gonna bring your utopia Telugu state. It can bring a casteist telugu nation, sure.

ask your bitch mom to give up her caste also before you open your mouth here. fcking dipsjhit.

how is it your point naa dumb fck narsi. 

that China is a multilingual nation is the point, duh!

and your other demonstration of how China didn't impose Mandarin by showing multiple languages on their currency is an idiot's argument. Indian notes also have multiple languages, but would  you make the same argument that Hindi is not imposed on Indian population?

you are an idiot dude. stop arguing with me.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

convince "my" kamma borthers? are they my property? joker gaadu.

that China is a multilingual nation is the point, duh!

and your other demonstration of how China didn't impose Mandarin by showing multiple languages on their currency is an idiot's argument. Indian notes also have multiple languages, but would  you make the same argument that Hindi is not imposed on Indian population?

you are an idiot dude. stop arguing with me.

if i agree china is a multilinguial then how does supporting china is me secretly trying to make a point of language based soverignity ra naarsi? are they not contradicting each other ?

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

And narsi @Raven_Rayes whenever you start talking about region i born or caste you think i born in unrelated matters i will also bring your bitch mother and father in to it. Thats pretty reasonable to me.

I don't care who you bring in. you are ethnonationalist scum, who's trying to pretend like he's some great saviour of Telugu. I'm going to call you out everytime you post nonsense self serving crap posts like in this thread.

if telugus listened to your likes, they would end up with a caste based state, not an egalitarian one. since you are afraid to ask your kamma brothers to give up their land. you are more enthusiastic about bullying the weak, into giving up their lands for your dream city - Amaravati..

and then you claim you are not a landlord. If you are not one already, then you are an aspiring landlord. Your head needs to be on a spike, to achieve the grand egalitarian telugu nation. lol

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

convince "my" kamma borthers? are they my property? joker gaadu.

I don't know. how do you propose to achieve grand telugu state then?

by appropriating other people's land and building Amaravati? haha...

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

if i agree china is a multilinguial then how does supporting china is me secretly trying to make a point of language based soverignity ra naarsi? are they not contradicting each other ?

Its not contradictory, because its the first time you agreed that china is a multilingual nation. lol.

what exactly is your reason to post about China, tell then.. communist govt? conservative shithead cultural hellhole nation? what is it, fuckface.