5 reasons why i love china

Telugodura456

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't care who you bring in. you are ethnonationalist scum, who's trying to pretend like he's some great saviour of Telugu. I'm going to call you out everytime you post nonsense self serving crap posts like in this thread.

if telugus listened to your likes, they would end up with a caste based state, not an egalitarian one. since you are afraid to ask your kamma brothers to give up their land. you are more enthusiastic about bullying the weak, into giving up their lands for your dream city - Amaravati..

and then you claim you are not a landlord. If you are not one already, then you are an aspiring landlord. Your head needs to be on a spike, to achieve the grand egalitarian telugu nation. lol

i condemned kamma casteism many times. Are you the one who decide who can talk for justice and what they need to do before they say ? did you convince your scumbag racist family(your OWN admission on how they are racist to telanganites) to embrace anarchism before $hitting here on us? vintha pakshi

Its not contradictory, because its the first time you agreed that china is a multilingual nation. lol.

what exactly is your reason to post about China, tell then.. communist govt? conservative shithead cultural hellhole nation? what is it, fuckface.

It is the first time i agreed ? really ? it once again shows you neither read nor have any actual interest in anything. You come here to do caste panchayathi and hate anything in the world which is not approved by white liberals even though you are not one. because you are a lapdog and comfortable with it.

Post ki reason endhira - to discuss about it. Not discuss ME - erri pappa.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

i condemned kamma casteism many times. Are you the one who decide who can talk for justice and what they need to do before they say ? did you convince your scumbag racist family(your OWN admission on how they are racist to telanganites) to embrace anarchism before $hitting here on us? vintha pakshi

I condemned delhi too many times... That didn't stop you from calling me as Delhi slave. So you'll have to live with some of my descriptions of you.

anyway, if bringing up Kamma bothers you so much.. lets talk about appropriating Reddy lands then. can you convince reddys to give up their lands for public cause?

It is the first time i agreed ? really ? it once again shows you neither read nor have any actual interest in anything. You come here to do caste panchayathi and hate anything in the world which is not approved by white liberals even though you are not one. because you are a lapdog and comfortable with it.

Post ki reason endhira - to discuss about it. Not discuss ME - erri pappa.

I'm not discussing you, asshole.

I'm still asking why you posted about China. what's there to 'discuss' about china? and what exactly have you 'discussed' in this thread? I don't see any 'discussion' here.

tell me why should what we are supposed to learn from China.. since you are all about 'discussions'... and I'm the one derailing the conversations into personal attacks. lol.

I condemned delhi too many times... That didn't stop you from calling me as Delhi slave. So you'll have to live with some of my descriptions of you.

anyway, if bringing up Kamma bothers you so much.. lets talk about appropriating Reddy lands then. can you convince reddys to give up their lands for public cause?

Not really - Did i ever say " i am comfortable being a kamma" like you said "i am comfortable being an indian". how many times you backed india even at the mention of  extreme violence it did. I never even claimed to be a kamma.

It doesnt matter kamma gives their land or reddies give their land. I cannot wait for them to do that before i write or talk here. assal burra vundha - weirdo.

I'm not discussing you, asshole.

I'm still asking why you posted about China. what's there to 'discuss' about china? and what exactly have you 'discussed' in this thread? I don't see any 'discussion' here.

tell me why should what we are supposed to learn from China.. since you are all about 'discussions'... and I'm the one derailing the conversations into personal attacks. lol.

what is there to discuss about china? the worlds largest country? largest manufacturer, one of the largest military powers. And you ask what is there to discuss about china ?

Not really - Did i ever say " i am comfortable being a kamma" like you said "i am comfortable being an indian". how many times you backed india even at the mention of  extreme violence it did. I never even claimed to be a kamma.

It doesnt matter kamma gives their land or reddies give their land. I cannot wait for them to do that before i write or talk here. assal burra vundha - weirdo.

lol. I thought you wanted to move past personal attacks. now you are making up bs about me supporting violent attacks by India. Why? because I called out violent attacks by Assamese nationalist scum? lol. you got some nerve talking about morals, while openly supporting Assamese violent thugs, who are now in cahoots with Delhi (atleast those in power are. I know there are factions of Assamese nationalist movement which are still anti delhi, but even they are scum since they want to drive out bengalis from their state)

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what is there to discuss about china? the worlds largest country? largest manufacturer, one of the largest military powers. And you ask what is there to discuss about china ?

are you a fcuking kid? what's your point in posting this idiotic thread, fuckface?

get to the fcuking point, or stop crying like a b1tch about being personally attacked for posting trash.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what are you even writing, fcukface? your support for Amaravati itself is enough to know what kind of scum you are.

whether its kamma or reddy, you want a future Andhra with clear caste/class based divisions, because that's what Amaravati will create.

a city that is planned without a single white paper about how it will benefit the state economically. and blindly supported by dumbfcuks who have no idea how cities work, and how much dispensable cash the state has to actually build that fcuking thing.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

lets also talk about the sky.. how blue it is today then.. lol. idiot.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. I thought you wanted to move past personal attacks. now you are making up bs about me supporting violent attacks by India. Why? because I called out violent attacks by Assamese nationalist scum? lol. you got some nerve talking about morals, while openly supporting Assamese violent thugs, who are now in cahoots with Delhi (atleast those in power are. I know there are factions of Assamese nationalist movement which are still anti delhi, but even they are scum since they want to drive out bengalis from their state)

Actually i never bought up your delhi lapdogeddness in this entire thread. And i usually dont unless you start $hitting around with me first. In fact you bought it up here about your delhi thing. AFter you bought up about kammas and amaravati in a china thread. and now you start lying about  me supporting assamese violence actions though i said many times i dont support their violence but bought out the violence unleashed by delhi which is several times more and you keep quiet about it.

Leave it ra narsi. You are a troll and on top of it you dont have a soul - the causes you espouse are pathetic.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what are you even writing, fcukface? your support for Amaravati itself is enough to know what kind of scum you are.

whether its kamma or reddy, you want a future Andhra with clear caste/class based divisions, because that's what Amaravati will create.

a city that is planned without a single white paper about how it will benefit the state economically. and blindly supported by dumbfcuks who have no idea how cities work, and how much dispensable cash the state has to actually build that fcuking thing.

Why will amravati create a caste division? there are so many cities in Ap - are they NOT having caste divisions? why do you think a govt built city will create more caste divisions then civil society. Govt in india gives reservations to bc/sc/st, it gives them loans, it helps them in many ways. civil society in india hates them, avoids them , shuns them in wedding. And you think a govt built city promotes more casteism?

Actually i never bought up your delhi lapdogeddness in this entire thread. And i usually dont unless you start $hitting around with me first. In fact you bought it up here about your delhi thing. AFter you bought up about kammas and amaravati in a china thread. and now you start lying about  me supporting assamese violence actions though i said many times i dont support their violence but bought out the violence unleashed by delhi which is several times more and you keep quiet about it.

Leave it ra narsi. You are a troll and on top of it you dont have a soul - the causes you espouse are pathetic.

whining like a b1tch already. blah blah.. get to the fcuking point, idiot.

violence unleashed either by Delhi or assamese is still violence. So nothing wrong in calling Assamese nationalists as scum. you are the one who's agitated by that description of them.. Assamese nationalists are fcuking scum... sickest minded bastards in India. They have managed to drive out 3million bengalis into a detention camps. and you are still talking about Delhi's violence here.

you are an ethnonationalist scum who's heart beats for other ethnonationalists, even murderous assholes like the assamese nationalists. to cover up your own horrible takes, you are trying to blame me. lol.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Why will amravati create a caste division? there are so many cities in Ap - are they NOT having caste divisions? why do you think a govt built city will create more caste divisions then civil society. Govt in india gives reservations to bc/sc/st, it gives them loans, it helps them in many ways. civil society in india hates them, avoids them , shuns them in wedding. And you think a govt built city promotes more casteism?

caste/class division.

is there a white paper on Amaravati? how much it'll cost and what kind of economic benefits it'll bring to the state? nothing.

some dumbfcuk visionary announced all sorts of cities sport city, spiritual city, and sheep got transfixed with the visionary's extraordinary capacity to conjure up bs on the fly.

whining like a b1tch already. blah blah.. get to the fcuking point, idiot.

violence unleashed either by Delhi or assamese is still violence. So nothing wrong in calling Assamese nationalists as scum. you are the one who's agitated by that description of them.. Assamese nationalists are fcuking scum... sickest minded bastards in India. They have managed to drive out 3million bengalis into a detention camps. and you are still talking about Delhi's violence here.

you are an ethnonationalist scum who's heart beats for other ethnonationalists, even murderous assholes like the assamese nationalists. to cover up your own horrible takes, you are trying to blame me. lol.

I condemned violence in assam. Since there is violence by delhi too - why arent you calling indian nationalism as scum - instead you say " i am comfortable being an indian". Those detention camps were set up by union home ministry to throw them out of the country.

Indian nationalism is not ethno nationalism? infact indian is a fake identity which is enforced on working class. whereas languages are an attirbute of working class to which they have use and natural affection that comes from the utility it provides to them.