5 reasons why i love china

Telugodura456

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

caste/class division.

is there a white paper on Amaravati? how much it'll cost and what kind of economic benefits it'll bring to the state? nothing.

some dumbfcuk visionary announced all sorts of cities sport city, spiritual city, and sheep got transfixed with the visionary's extraordinary capacity to conjure up bs on the fly.

I asked how does it create more caste division? and you asking for a white paper. Shut up you dumfck and go away.

tell me, what are we supposed to learn from China? why post these pointless videos?

are you giving ideas to Delhi on how to impose Hindi on the rest of India, like how Mandarin was imposed on China?

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

I asked how does it create more caste division? and you asking for a white paper. Shut up you dumfck and go away.

given the large scale agitation against Amaravati (TDP losing even in Amaravati), its obvious no one apart from kammas give a fcuk about  Amaravati..

going ahead with it, will obviously create even more caste fissures.

tell me, what are we supposed to learn from China? why post these pointless videos?

are you giving ideas to Delhi on how to impose Hindi on the rest of India, like how Mandarin was imposed on China?

No one is forcing you to learn anything. Just go away if you dont like them, But dont bring my place of birth/kammas/amaravati in to this becuase your burning hate. Just go the fck away man.

No one is forcing you to learn anything. Just go away if you dont like them, But dont bring my place of birth/kammas/amaravati in to this becuase your burning hate. Just go the fck away man.

you still can't say what's there to discuss about China. because I already brought up what you wanted to discuss and shot down the entire idea of it. lol.

there's nothing more to discuss. China is not a model for India to emulate.

India is ruled by uppercaste scum like you, who like to play both the victim and the saviour. Chinese actually drove away their uppercastes into taiwan.

lets all volunteer to move to andaman and live their quietly and watch the landless creative amazing non uppercaste Indians create a greater country than China.

given the large scale agitation against Amaravati (TDP losing even in Amaravati), its obvious no one apart from kammas give a fcuk about  Amaravati..

going ahead with it, will obviously create even more caste fissures.

hahha.. what a lie - where were large scale agitations AGAINST  amaravit? there were large scale agitations by farmers in favor of it which you mocked. 

andhra peopel are not as shameless as you are ra narsi to openly agaitate against amravati. They may not care.

hahha.. what a lie - where were large scale agitations AGAINST  amaravit? there were large scale agitations by farmers in favor of it which you mocked. 

andhra peopel are not as shameless as you are ra narsi to openly agaitate against amravati. They may not care.

I think Amaravati is a joke. and those who support it are craven assholes.

yeah Andhra people voted the idiot CM who promised to build Amaravati out of power. Ofcourse they are awesome.

you still can't say what's there to discuss about China. because I already brought up what you wanted to discuss and shot down the entire idea of it. lol.

there's nothing more to discuss. China is not a model for India to emulate.

India is ruled by uppercaste scum like you, who like to play both the victim and the saviour. Chinese actually drove away their uppercastes into taiwan.

lets all volunteer to move to andaman and live their quietly and watch the landless creative amazing non uppercaste Indians create a greater country than China.

5 reasons mentioned in the video. thats the discussion for this thread. Basically like a balayya fan or chiru fan i think you expect me to take a position and then you will start a war sniping at  me position.

You are also an upper caste - your bitchy mom is also an upper caste. Both must SHUT UP for ever then. But i dont see you shutting up at all. You make 15k posts in this newest avatar tooo.

5 reasons mentioned in the video. thats the discussion for this thread. Basically like a balayya fan or chiru fan i think you expect me to take a position and then you will start a war sniping at  me position.

You are also an upper caste - your bitchy mom is also an upper caste. Both must SHUT UP for ever then. But i dont see you shutting up at all. You make 15k posts in this newest avatar tooo.

I don't care to watch the video. I didn't see you 'discussing' any of the reasons in this thread.. lol.

I think Amaravati is a joke. and those who support it are craven assholes.

yeah Andhra people voted the idiot CM who promised to build Amaravati out of power. Ofcourse they are awesome.

yea they voted jagan. they also voted modi three times in gujarat and two times in delhi. awesome indeed!

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

I'm not one proposing a great future for the state, either Andhra or TN. I shut up, and I also shame other uppercaste scum like you to shut up.

so please shut up.

I don't care to watch the video. I didn't see you 'discussing' any of the reasons in this thread.. lol.

until you came there was some sort of discussion. If no discussion you can fck off and praise racist hong kong like you always do.

I'm not one proposing a great future for the state, either Andhra or TN. I shut up, and I also shame other uppercaste scum like you to shut up.

so please shut up.

just SHUT UP on everything.

yea they voted jagan. they also voted modi three times in gujarat and two times in delhi. awesome indeed!

we are talking about Andhra.. Who cares about that sanghi hellhole gujarat.

CAG just said that Gujarat is on the verge of getting into a debt trap.. I hope they rot in hell. lol.

until you came there was some sort of discussion. If no discussion you can fck off and praise racist hong kong like you always do.

so in your idiot brain hong kong is racist, and chinese are not? hehe... have you actually spoken to a chinese person?