5 reasons why i love china

Telugodura456

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

we are talking about Andhra.. Who cares about that sanghi hellhole gujarat.

CAG just said that Gujarat is on the verge of getting into a debt trap.. I hope they rot in hell. lol.

elections dont prove $hit and neither do they legitimize illegal and immoral decisions.

so in your idiot brain hong kong is racist, and chinese are not? hehe... have you actually spoken to a chinese person?

Hk is racist by definition until 90s. thats the law there.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

just SHUT UP on everything.

I already shut up. now please stop giving gyan on how to organize as a nation.

since uppercaste heads must be on a spike first, to come anywhere near discussing about nations.

I already shut up. now please stop giving gyan on how to organize as a nation.

since uppercaste heads must be on a spike first, to come anywhere near discussing about nations.

just SHUT UP against me too.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Hk is racist by definition until 90s. thats the law there.

how convenient.. haha.. you are trying to transfer the white man's burden on to the asians who inherited it

do you have the same opinion on the supreme court judge Ramana who'll likely give judgements based on legal precedence dating to british times?

just SHUT UP against me too.

awwww.. why?

you are ethnonationalist scum no.. if you shut up about things you have no clue about... then I naturally shut up too.

And no you havent shut up against anything ra narsi @Raven_Rayes . you are one the most profilic racist poster here.

this entire db is nuts.. so sure, I can be whatever you think I am.

but what are you? have you asked yourself that? lol.

the kind of idiot who claims he's had great upbringing and IAS IPS in his families, but can't actually hold his own in a simple conversation without bringing other person's mom into it and calling her a b1tch. great upbringing. :)

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

how convenient.. haha.. you are trying to transfer the white man's burden on to the asians who inherited it

do you have the same opinion on the supreme court judge Ramana who'll likely give judgements based on legal precedence dating to british times?

No i am saying HK suffers from racist policies of british and rampant oligarchich hold on them. YOu love both ofcourse and fetishes it as "hustle". You do that because thats how your liberal white masters decided it for you.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

elections dont prove $hit and neither do they legitimize illegal and immoral decisions.

still your idiot CM sandrabob got spanked really well even in Amaravati it seems.

He'll lose again in 2024.

some idiot deciding to build a greenfield city in the middle of agricultural fields, without a single white paper is supposed to be the moral guy here? lol.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

this entire db is nuts.. so sure, I can be whatever you think I am.

but what are you? have you asked yourself that? lol.

the kind of idiot who claims he's had great upbringing and IAS IPS in his families, but can't actually hold his own in a simple conversation without bringing other person's mom into it and calling her a b1tch. great upbringing. :)

i did that to hold a mirror on your tactics. Nice try ra narsi trying to hold respectability against me. I do have patience but beyond that i am not above using the same things you do. And i only do it dissuade you and i will immediately stop if they have the desired effect. You do it because that's your character.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

still your idiot CM sandrabob got spanked really well even in Amaravati it seems.

He'll lose again in 2024.

some idiot deciding to build a greenfield city in the middle of agricultural fields, without a single white paper is supposed to be the moral guy here? lol.

You said caste before. I asked how? you mumbled people voting. Now you are blabbering something about agricultural fields. Its clear you know nothing but nevertheless make up strong opinions. buffoonery at  its worst.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

No i am saying HK suffers from racist policies of british and rampant oligarchich hold on them. YOu love both ofcourse and fetishes it as "hustle". You do that because thats how your liberal white masters decided it for you.

stop posting bs ra. what 'racist policies' from the british era do HK still follow, pls tell. don't make up sh1t.

rampant oligarchs, fine. but the other day I explained to you why HK has failed to build enough public housing, which they are trying to correct.

oligarchs are everywhere. Andhra has them too.. Just that Andhra is like 1000 times bigger than HK, so people have breathing space. HK people are stuffed into 100sqkm (less than 10% of the land is used for the city), and they feel the pressure from policies that enrich the oligarchs more. nothing more than that.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

i did that to hold a mirror on your tactics. Nice try ra narsi trying to hold respectability against me. I do have patience but beyond that i am not above using the same things you do. And i only do it dissuade you and i will immediately stop if they have the desired effect. You do it because that's your character.

yeah, calling my mom a b1tch is a classy move. lol.

why, because I brought up kamma.. is that the 'good upbringing' you boast about? lol.

stop posting bs ra. what 'racist policies' from the british era do HK still follow, pls tell. don't make up sh1t.

rampant oligarchs, fine. but the other day I explained to you why HK has failed to build enough public housing, which they are trying to correct.

oligarchs are everywhere. Andhra has them too.. Just that Andhra is like 1000 times bigger than HK, so people have breathing space. HK people are stuffed into 100sqkm (less than 10% of the land is used for the city), and they feel the pressure from policies that enrich the oligarchs more. nothing more than that.

racist policies have consequences and consequences are still there. the inhuman public housing is one such thing. But the way you fetishized while rubbishing china was a scene to behold. I know exactly where you get your opinions from.