5 reasons why i love china

Telugodura456

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah, calling my mom a b1tch is a classy move. lol.

why, because I brought up kamma.. is that the 'good upbringing' you boast about? lol.

Yes - you always bring up origins. I decided to do it once for you. its not a "classy" move but appropriate one.

And why are you so upset ra narsi - you want all upper castes in andhra to have their heads on spikes so that includes your parents too right ?

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

You said caste before. I asked how? you mumbled people voting. Now you are blabbering something about agricultural fields. Its clear you know nothing but nevertheless make up strong opinions. buffoonery at  its worst.

what are the details of people who were alloted lands in Amaravati by the govt.. pls tell ra. its upto the govt to be transparent.

I know nothing, you know nothing. but you still want to support Amaravati, and I want to oppose it.

the only difference is, you think you are some kind of know it all, whereas I'm open to accept that I don't know anything about Amaravati beyond what i sometimes read in this db.

tell me who are the beneficiaries of Amaravati? who were assigned lands there, and what is the caste composition of such assignees.

Yes - you always bring up origins. I decided to do it once for you. its not a "classy" move but appropriate one.

yeah, and it shows your 'upbringing'. lol.

like I don't give a fcuk about some loser mouthing off about my mom. I love my mom, and kiss her on the cheeks everyday.

I also don't call other people's mom's b1tches for no reason.

also since you obviously don't care about Kamma, why are you even agitated when I bring them up? try and be consistent with what you are saying, idiot. you get exposed everytime for being a dumbfuck. :)

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

And why are you so upset ra narsi - you want all upper castes in andhra to have their heads on spikes so that includes your parents too right ?

yeah sure, my parents too. me too.. you too.. your parents too.. and your IAS uncles, IPS aunties.. everyone. every single one of them.

I even mentioned this during a family dinner with 30 people. haha... I hate upper caste smug assholes like you that much.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

what are the details of people who were alloted lands in Amaravati by the govt.. pls tell ra. its upto the govt to be transparent.

I know nothing, you know nothing. but you still want to support Amaravati, and I want to oppose it.

the only difference is, you think you are some kind of know it all, whereas I'm open to accept that I don't know anything about Amaravati beyond what i sometimes read in this db.

tell me who are the beneficiaries of Amaravati? who were assigned lands there, and what is the caste composition of such assignees.

The details are well known. the policies are drafted by assembly, the caste composition of land holdings is well known. it is done by govt, their policies are open to relentless scrutiny by opposition and in assembly, they can lose elections too. 

I support amaravati for many reasons including the belief it will be most inclusive city BECAUSE  it is overseen by a govt. No matter how casteist a CM maybe there will always be some pressure by a constitution drafted by ambedkar to make allowances for inclusivity.

On the other hand - organizations in india without govt intervention tend to be reek of caste of high heavens. Look at indina coproate or media or cinema.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah, and it shows your 'upbringing'. lol.

like I don't give a fcuk about some loser mouthing off about my mom. I love my mom, and kiss her on the cheeks everyday.

I also don't call other people's mom's b1tches for no reason.

also since you obviously don't care about Kamma, why are you even agitated when I bring them up? try and be consistent with what you are saying, idiot. you get exposed everytime for being a dumbfuck. :)

I have same effection for andhra region too which has millions of moms. Baaga try chessavu kaani inka 10ge.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah sure, my parents too. me too.. you too.. your parents too.. and your IAS uncles, IPS aunties.. everyone. every single one of them.

I even mentioned this during a family dinner with 30 people. haha... I hate upper caste smug assholes like you that much.

yea so move on then. A simple word shouldnt offend you at all then. Also by your logic shouldnt you put your head on spike first before talking about others ?

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

The details are well known. the policies are drafted by assembly, the caste composition of land holdings is well known. it is done by govt, their policies are open to relentless scrutiny by opposition and in assembly, they can lose elections too. 

I support amaravati for many reasons including the belief it will be most inclusive city BECAUSE  it is overseen by a govt. No matter how casteist a CM maybe there will always be some pressure by a constitution drafted by ambedkar to make allowances for inclusivity.

On the other hand - organizations in india without govt intervention tend to be reek of caste of high heavens. Look at indina coproate or media or cinema.

lol. so its so 'well known', but you can't point me to a place where such information exists, hmm...

wtf are you blabbering about ambedkar and inclusivity... just point me to the caste composition of those who were assigned lands by the govt in Amaravati.. and if what you claim is true, I will concede this point, and will forever shut up about Amaravati.

I have same effection for andhra region too which has millions of moms. Baaga try chessavu kaani inka 10ge.

haha.. cover drive. I only asked you to stop pretending like saviour to Telugus.. where did mjillions of moms come here?

are you representative of them all? delusional fcukface.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. so its so 'well known', but you can't point me to a place where such information exists, hmm...

wtf are you blabbering about ambedkar and inclusivity... just point me to the caste composition of those who were assigned lands by the govt in Amaravati.. and if what you claim is true, I will concede this point, and will forever shut up about Amaravati.

Yem exists ra arey. land allocation of farmers is common knowledge. why do you think farmers are out on the street.

https://crda.ap.gov.in/apcrdav2/Views/FinalLotteryDetails.aspx

Shut up forver about amaravti. But i know you wont.

yea so move on then. A simple word shouldnt offend you at all then. 

so who said it offended me? I'm not the one making grand plans about an ethnonationalist state in Andhra.

so you are the one that needs to know that all your plans for an ethnostate will turn to casteist hellhole, unless your head is put on a spike before moving towards building a nation.

imagine poor masses trying to build a nation with rich assholes like you helping them? do you think it'll just be help, and not appropriation of power by likes of you?

you are not even comfortable to talk about your kamma people. and then you want to talk about egalitarian state. lol. you are a joke.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

what do you think it is ? intha kanna dumb fck evvadu leda ikkada.

ikkada antha dumbfcuks aey ley gaani... caste composition ento cheppu bujji..

thokkalo aa site lo emundhi.