5 reasons why i love china

Telugodura456

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

The details are well known. the policies are drafted by assembly, the caste composition of land holdings is well known. it is done by govt, their policies are open to relentless scrutiny by opposition and in assembly, they can lose elections too. 

all handwaving

'well known'...  what are they?

'drafted by assembly' ..... what is it

'caste composition of land holdings is well known' .... yet gives a link that has nothing to do with what was asked. lol.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

ikkada antha dumbfcuks aey ley gaani... caste composition ento cheppu bujji..

thokkalo aa site lo emundhi.

why will govt publish names with surnames and everything if they want to hide caste. kastha burra vaadu. I can see the desperation as truth is hitting hard.

"Further granular details including detailed village-wise statistics of census survey are presented below:

 The total population of the Capital City villages is 103,873 population, the highest population is recorded in Nowluru (11,488) while the lowest is in Abbarajupalem (659).

 On an average 83% of this population possess ration card with 94% possession of ration cards in Inavolu and the least being 62% in Undavalli; 90% possess Aadhaar cards, the highest being in Nelapadu and the least in Uddandarayunipalem; 99% do possess bank accounts with 89% in Nidamarru being the least percentage.

 Among this population 90.68% are Hindus by religion while 7.23% are Muslims, 1.52% are Christians, 0.22% are Minorities. Looking at the social category 30% of the population belong to Backward Caste, 32.2% belong to Scheduled Caste, 4.7% belong to Scheduled Tribe and the General Category / OC constitute 29.6%."

all handwaving

'well known'...  what are they?

'drafted by assembly' ..... what is it

'caste composition of land holdings is well known' .... yet gives a link that has nothing to do with what was asked. lol.

its is clear you know nothing about how government works, what information can be hidden and what can be shown. I always said here you are the most ignorant person in the forum with strongest opinions. Making you  the biggest buffoon here.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what do you think it is ? intha kanna dumb fck evvadu leda ikkada.

ee telivi antha, nannu tag chesi chethha vaaginappudu undaala ra yedhava.

nuvvu malli tag chesi chethha vaaguthaav... nenu 10 days taravatha ninnu ilaagey logic tho visigistha..

I don't really give a fcuk about Amaravati.. lol. but would still want to see if you actually knew what you were talking about. I'm pretty sure you don't.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

ee telivi antha, nannu tag chesi chethha vaaginappudu undaala ra yedhava.

nuvvu malli tag chesi chethha vaaguthaav... nenu 10 days taravatha ninnu ilaagey logic tho visigistha..

I don't really give a fcuk about Amaravati.. lol. but would still want to see if you actually knew what you were talking about. I'm pretty sure you don't.

names of EVERY person is there. caste composition is there. Inka em kavali ra. yea 10gey, RUN 

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

why will govt publish names with surnames and everything if they want to hide caste. kastha burra vaadu. I can see the desperation as truth is hitting hard.

"Further granular details including detailed village-wise statistics of census survey are presented below:

 The total population of the Capital City villages is 103,873 population, the highest population is recorded in Nowluru (11,488) while the lowest is in Abbarajupalem (659).

 On an average 83% of this population possess ration card with 94% possession of ration cards in Inavolu and the least being 62% in Undavalli; 90% possess Aadhaar cards, the highest being in Nelapadu and the least in Uddandarayunipalem; 99% do possess bank accounts with 89% in Nidamarru being the least percentage.

 Among this population 90.68% are Hindus by religion while 7.23% are Muslims, 1.52% are Christians, 0.22% are Minorities. Looking at the social category 30% of the population belong to Backward Caste, 32.2% belong to Scheduled Caste, 4.7% belong to Scheduled Tribe and the General Category / OC constitute 29.6%."

there's no desperation.. lol. I'm completely open to accepting that I may be wrong on this, and concede the point ani cheppa kadha.. I'm not like you, trying to defend the indefensible.

so you are posting the caste composition of the village population, and trying to make me believe that the people who were alloted the land were in line with the caste composition of the village pre capital.

either you are a dumbfcuk, or you think I'm one. lol.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

names of EVERY person is there. caste composition is there. Inka em kavali ra. yea 10gey, RUN 

names of every person is there.. is there atleast an article that details the caste composition?

how am I supposed to know the caste of the person with just the name? that may be possible for casteist scum like you.. I literally don't even use my own surname. lol.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

its is clear you know nothing about how government works, what information can be hidden and what can be shown. I always said here you are the most ignorant person in the forum with strongest opinions. Making you  the biggest buffoon here.

why should caste composition of the land allottees be hidden?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

there's no desperation.. lol. I'm completely open to accepting that I may be wrong on this, and concede the point ani cheppa kadha.. I'm not like you, trying to defend the indefensible.

so you are posting the caste composition of the village population, and trying to make me believe that the people who were alloted the land were in line with the caste composition of the village pre capital.

either you are a dumbfcuk, or you think I'm one. lol.

ofcourse how else will it be. lands are allocated to the people who are there in the village. BTW vast landholdings is not really possible in coastal andhra. you have no idea about the region. 

Why do you think whole of amaravati are protesting ? if you really think govt can take villagers without giving them anything you are the biggest dumbfck out there.

names of every person is there.. is there atleast an article that details the caste composition?

how am I supposed to know the caste of the person with just the name? that may be possible for casteist scum like you.. I literally don't even use my own surname. lol.

rey narsi ga. You cant hide caste in villages. govt has not enumerated caste does not mean it is a mystery. if it is even a little lopsided every analyst out there will be giving you the data. The fact no one cared showed its accurate and refelcts the local caste composition.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

ofcourse how else will it be. lands are allocated to the people who are there in the village. BTW vast landholdings is not really possible in coastal andhra. you have no idea about the region. 

Why do you think whole of amaravati are protesting ? if you really think govt can take villagers without giving them anything you are the biggest dumbfck out there.

dude, everybody in the village won't be landowners.. duh! Are you claiming that everyone in the village owned proportional lands in the area? and I'm the dumbfcuk... lol..

Its common knowledge that AP govt strong armed a section of people who refused to give lands to the capital. It was on the news at that time.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey narsi ga. You cant hide caste in villages. govt has not enumerated caste does not mean it is a mystery. if it is even a little lopsided every analyst out there will be giving you the data. The fact no one cared showed its accurate and refelcts the local caste composition.

the fact no one cared shows that Indians are lazy fcuks.. nothing else.

just like I'm being a lazy fcuk by asking you everything instead of looking it up myself.

why can't you just admit that you have no clue, and I'll drop this subject until I find the mood to learn about it one day?

showing census figures and claiming that landowning would be similarly proportional is the heights of dishonest discussion. do you even have any shame?

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

dude, everybody in the village won't be landowners.. duh! Are you claiming that everyone in the village owned proportional lands in the area? and I'm the dumbfcuk... lol..

Its common knowledge that AP govt strong armed a section of people who refused to give lands to the capital. It was on the news at that time.

really ? "it was on news on that time" LOL. Then why arent they protesting ? why arent they getting favorable verdicts from court even under jagannana?

it is "common knowledge" - another weasel word. Ok give the PROOF ra madar. You demand it then give it you fcker.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

the fact no one cared shows that Indians are lazy fcuks.. nothing else.

just like I'm being a lazy fcuk by asking you everything instead of looking it up myself.

why can't you just admit that you have no clue, and I'll drop this subject until I find the mood to learn about it one day?

showing census figures and claiming that landowning would be similarly proportional is the heights of dishonest discussion. do you even have any shame?

How can you know the caste if govt did not enumerate ? but no other city has this much data as amaravati has on the people and their castes is simply a matter of looking in to it.

have you enumerated the case of doctors in chennai, media owners gatra and can you say it will be more inclusive? as i said despite the data you analyze amaravati and andhra people in microscopic way to death with assumption they are all wrong unless proves otherwise. you should be ashamed of yourself.