5 reasons why i love china

Telugodura456

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

really ? "it was on news on that time" LOL. Then why arent they protesting ? why arent they getting favorable verdicts from court even under jagannana?

it is "common knowledge" - another weasel word. Ok give the PROOF ra madar. You demand it then give it you fcker.

haha... I can only show proofs of videos where people claimed they were being threatened to give up lands for capital. I'm not the one who's claiming to have all knowledge about Amaravati. or even basic knowledge. I don't have to show you any proof.

they protested by voting against TDP.. lol. even in the capital region.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

haha... I can only show proofs of videos where people claimed they were being threatened to give up lands for capital. I'm not the one who's claiming to have all knowledge about Amaravati. or even basic knowledge. I don't have to show you any proof.

they protested by voting against TDP.. lol. even in the capital region.

Yea you dont have to show proof. you just do opinions and demand proofs from others. silly spoiled entitled fellow. Grew up in a slum anta. some agraharam slum ayyintadhi.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

How can you know the caste if govt did not enumerate ? but no other city has this much data as amaravati has on the people and their castes is simply a matter of looking in to it.

have you enumerated the case of doctors in chennai, media owners gatra and can you say it will be more inclusive? as i said despite the data you analyze amaravati and andhra people in microscopic way to death with assumption they are all wrong unless proves otherwise. you should be ashamed of yourself.

dude, no one is building chennai from scratch in 2022.. if there's a new greenfield city that is being built, the obvious question would be, who is the city being built for?

don't say 'for all andhras'... not all andhra people can come and settle in Amaravati. that's not how it works. majority of people in any state won't even travel to their capital city, let alone live there.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yea you dont have to show proof. you just do opinions and demand proofs from others. silly spoiled entitled fellow. Grew up in a slum anta. some agraharam slum ayyintadhi.

I am admitting that I have no fcuking clue about Amaravati, but you refuse to admit that.. admit that you also don't have a fcuking clue and I will drop this discussion.

still you haven't been able to say why we have to talk about china.. and what do we have to talk about China.

their policies are simply not reproduceable in India.. then why even bother.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

dude, no one is building chennai from scratch in 2022.. if there's a new greenfield city that is being built, the obvious question would be, who is the city being built for?

don't say 'for all andhras'... not all andhra people can come and settle in Amaravati. that's not how it works. majority of people in any state won't even travel to their capital city, let alone live there.

They have published the NAME of every person who was allocated land there. Siggu ledhu asking the question "who is the city being built for" when you know the name of every person. And it cannot be the case there is any favoritism in it. It just cannot be. Anyone who makes these claims just doesnt know how society or government works.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I am admitting that I have no fcuking clue about Amaravati, but you refuse to admit that.. admit that you also don't have a fcuking clue and I will drop this discussion.

EVery single name is there - then how can i say I dont have a clue ? assalu siggu leni haters ra meerantha. disgusting batch, nuvvu halwa and these langa doras.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

They have published the NAME of every person who was allocated land there. Siggu ledhu asking the question "who is the city being built for" when you know the name of every person. And it cannot be the case there is any favoritism in it. It just cannot be. Anyone who makes these claims just doesnt know how society or government works.

first let me tell you how discussions work, dumbfcuk.

1. is this the only list of people who were allotted lands in Amaravati? - what is the evidence for it? what about land allotments in the name of this city, that city spiritual city and whatever crap.

2. what's the use of putting up names of people who were allotted plots in amaravati? now the investigators must do the hard work of following up on the 10s of thousands of such allottees to ascertain if there was malpractice? What makes you so sure that there's been no favouritism..

clearly you know nothing about Amaravati.. and couldn't care less about learning. Instead posting stupid videos about China, for god knows what purpose.. since you are expressly denying it has anything to do with your agenda of promoting ethnonationalist states.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

EVery single name is there - then how can i say I dont have a clue ? assalu siggu leni haters ra meerantha. disgusting batch, nuvvu halwa and these langa doras.

what am I supposed to do with a name, idiot? lol.

I asked you a throwaway question, and instead of working your way around that question, and accepting that such information on caste composition would be hard to obtain, you are doubling down on your stupid ascertion that posting names on a site equals the correct caste wise allotment in the capital region.

you are dumber than I gave you credit for. and very insecure about being exposed.

chill dude, its just a db for dumbfcuks. everyone here is a dumbfcuk. even I. no worries if you are exposed as an idiot here.. just get with the program and stop taking yourself so seriously.

you are useless.. accept that. :)

19 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

seriously how old are you man?

if you are less than 25, tell me. I don't want to talk to you.

you throw tantrums like a *** kid.

@Telugodura456 dumbfuck... what 'discussion' did you have on this topic before I arrived here? none. haha..

looks like no one is willing to talk to you - the one truly non-casteist, highly moral once in a lifetime warrior for telugu causes in a telugu db.

world is indeed cruel :)

24 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

first let me tell you how discussions work, dumbfcuk.

1. is this the only list of people who were allotted lands in Amaravati? - what is the evidence for it? what about land allotments in the name of this city, that city spiritual city and whatever crap.

2. what's the use of putting up names of people who were allotted plots in amaravati? now the investigators must do the hard work of following up on the 10s of thousands of such allottees to ascertain if there was malpractice? What makes you so sure that there's been no favouritism..

clearly you know nothing about Amaravati.. and couldn't care less about learning. Instead posting stupid videos about China, for god knows what purpose.. since you are expressly denying it has anything to do with your agenda of promoting ethnonationalist states.

Land allotment rules are transparent. Some 40% of the land given by farmers is allocated back to them as commercial or residential plots. some percentage is used for public utilities such as roads/piping/transport/parks. Some of the prime land is set apart for marquee clients. It is a norm anywhere - how was land given in hi-tech city area ? it was given to microsoft/oracle/deloitte etc. Same will be made here. Singapore ascendas group was engaged to do that.

Emundhira dheentlo mystery. You and you pathetic hate and ignorance at every step.

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

@Telugodura456 dumbfuck... what 'discussion' did you have on this topic before I arrived here? none. haha..

looks like no one is willing to talk to you - the one truly non-casteist, highly moral once in a lifetime warrior for telugu causes in a telugu db.

world is indeed cruel :)

yea - desperate attempts to insult me. pathetic indeed. How happy will you be if i am a generic cinema/caste fanatic like you. 

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Land allotment rules are transparent. Some 40% of the land given by farmers is allocated back to them as commercial or residential plots. some percentage is used for public utilities such as roads/piping/transport/parks. Some of the prime land is set apart for marquee clients. It is a norm anywhere - how was land given in hi-tech city area ? it was given to microsoft/oracle/deloitte etc. Same will be made here. Singapore ascendas group was engaged to do that.

Emundhira dheentlo mystery. You and you pathetic hate and ignorance at every step.

so what was the caste composition of the farmers who gave the land to Amaravati then? tell atleast that then.

you asked why I brought in caste, I brought it in, because thats what I heard from others who are opposed to Amaravati.

my opposition to Amaravati is pointless, since I'm not a stakeholder, and I would shut up about Amaravati if someone asks me to. But I won't shut up if you ask me to, because you tagged me multiple times previously and demanded to know my stance on Amaravati. lol.

so that's my stance, without much information supporting it. I don't have to support it, because someone who claims to have stake in Amaravati (you) doesn't seem to know even basic details of why it is being opposed. making up lies by pointing to some names on the CRDA site as proof of lack of malfeasance.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea - desperate attempts to insult me. pathetic indeed. How happy will you be if i am a generic cinema/caste fanatic like you. 

I don't care about you being anything as long as you don't tag me anywhere. ask yourself if you've tagged me.. then you'll have the answer on why I mock you at random.

you are a piece of worthless sh1t to me. and I'm happy to ignore you if you ignore me.