RRR one of the most over rated and worst movies ever made in Indian film industry

HRP

Recently I saw RRR hindi version in piracy. It is one of the worst,over rated & illogical movie ever made. Except few songs,fights & graphics,nothing is there in the movie. I don't understand why our telugu audience support & give too much overbuildup to such crap movies & don't give proper encouragement to good movies. Bollywood critic KRK review was completely right where he badly trolled,roasted the movie & gave 0 star rating.  Rajomouli is the most over rated copy cat director who is expert in making people fools with his PR,marketing,media management skills & most of his movies hit due to media hype,publicity only. His bahubali series is big flop in countries like china,germany,taiwan & i have never seen his single movie in theater.

7 minutes ago, Marsmangalodu said:

Poni oka pani cheyyi oka kadha ready chesi direct chesi oka laksha anna collections sampadinchu appudu rajamouli waste aa kaada anna discussion ki oddam

Nolanmoyli range endhaannaa

You watched a pirated cam rip of an action movie at home and expected to enjoy it? Lol. Sound effects and BG effects are a big part of rajamouli's movies. I watched bahubali 1 at home like you and thought it was overrated but when I watched the second part in a theater, it was a very positive experience. RRR may not be at the same level but it is still pretty good. On top of that, looks like you already made up your opinion even before watching the movie which doesn't help. 

It's easy to criticize others. Imagine entire Bollywood standing in your way to success. Rajamouli grow out of his comfort zone and expanded his market beyond the borders with sheer will and effort. People like KRK are dogs barking at an elephant. Rajamouli need not even bother about them.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HRP said:

Recently I saw RRR hindi version in piracy. It is one of the worst,over rated & illogical movie ever made. Except few songs,fights & graphics,nothing is there in the movie. I don't understand why our telugu audience support & give too much overbuildup to such crap movies & don't give proper encouragement to good movies. Bollywood critic KRK review was completely right where he badly trolled,roasted the movie & gave 0 star rating.  Rajomouli is the most over rated copy cat director who is expert in making people fools with his PR,marketing,media management skills & most of his movies hit due to media hype,publicity only. His bahubali series is big flop in countries like china,germany,taiwan & i have never seen his single movie in theater.

Cam print lo chusi review endayya po po pakkaki po

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, HRP said:

You watched this in a fking piracy version.. Watch in big screen like the guy who did above.

• Haha 1

I expected these stupid replies from you people. Your comments are illogical like our illogical telugu movies. It is time waste to argue with blind fans of telugu movies like you who don't have cinema taste and knowledge. You people like only 4 fights 4 songs illogical content less nonsense telugu movies of our star heros and waste movies of that copymouli. You people always make worst movies hit and do give proper encouragement to good movies. First of all you people don't know how to accept good movies in telugu but you shamelessly troll and criticise each and every film industry of india.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, CherryGaru said:

You watched this in a fking piracy version.. Watch in big screen like the guy who did above.

I will never watch this copymouli and chiranjeevi famlily movies in theater. These peope and few big selfish producers should be boycotted and thrown away from telugu film industry for real and actual talent to grow in industry.

1 minute ago, HRP said:

I will never watch this copymouli and chiranjeevi famlily movies in theater. These peope and few big selfish producers should be boycotted and thrown away from telugu film industry for real and actual talent to grow in industry.

that explains your prejudice to hate the movie.. no wonder. 

keep hating !! haters know GIF