Balka Suman holds Revanth & Bandi responsible for drugs menace

Chevilopuvvu

Hyderabad: TRS leader and MLA Balka Suman on Monday came down heavily on the opposition leaders over the Banjara Hills pub drugs case. Addressing the media, Balaka Suman said that BJP and Congress leaders are providing drugs. He informed that those who were caught during the raids included Revanth Reddy's nephew and the BJP leader's son. He also informed that there may be sons and daughters of the political leaders of national parties. He stated that Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao has chaired a review meeting to eradicate the drugs menace in the State. He asked the TPCC chief Revanth Reddy and BJP leader Bandi Sanjay to take responsibility and resign from their posts.

In the meanwhile, The Banjara Hills police have added the name of Kiran Raj to the pub drugs case accused list. Kiran Raj is the son-in-law of former MP Renuka Chowdhury. 

The Hyderabad police continue the investigation of Radisson Blu's Pudding and Mink pub drugs case. The police had taken four people into custody and had grilled them before producing the accused before the court. The police are investigating on supply of drugs to the pub and from where it is being supplied. They are also investigating how many years or months the drugs were supplied to the pub. Teams were appointed to nab the two other accused who are absconding.

The Banjara Hills police produced the four accused before the court. The court ordered 14-day Judicial custody for two of them. The accused identified as Anil and Abhishek shifted to Chanchalguda Central jail for judicial custody.

15 minutes ago, Gcp said:

This issue came to light because of CV Anand. 

Otherwise, this was business as usual..

Masthu mandi teskunnaranta… counter lane ne dorkinay.. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Gcp said:

This issue came to light because of CV Anand. 

Otherwise, this was business as usual..

From Day-1, C V Anand seems to have taken a tough stand on drug menace. 

I clearly remember, C V Anand was appointed as commissioner a day or two after the CM's review on drug menace in the city. Charge teesukunaka kuda press meet to he mentioned the same and ade roju evening they have arrested drug peddlers.

Looks like the govt is bit serious this time. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

From Day-1, C V Anand seems to have taken a tough stand on drug menace. 

I clearly remember, C V Anand was appointed as commissioner a day or two after the CM's review on drug menace in the city. Charge teesukunaka kuda press meet to he mentioned the same and ade roju evening they have arrested drug peddlers.

Looks like the govt is bit serious this time. 

Based on what I observed, he is a very genuine police officer at heart.

There are some interviews on idream where inmates talk about him

1 minute ago, Gcp said:

He knows the city better than anyone. I think day-01 nundi he was posted in the city and spent all his life in Hyd. All wings lo pani chesinadu..crime,task force, intelligence, traffic, ccs, control room...

itla pubs mida raid chesi, peddlers ni pattadam kante oka pedda supplier gaadini lopala vesthe kani situation control lo vundadu

6 minutes ago, Gcp said:

Chuddam 

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

He knows the city better than anyone. I think day-01 nundi he was posted in the city and spent all his life in Hyd. All wings lo pani chesinadu..crime,task force, intelligence, traffic, ccs, control room...

itla pubs mida raid chesi, peddlers ni pattadam kante oka pedda supplier gaadini lopala vesthe kani situation control lo vundadu

Yeah. But those are hard to crack.

Mostly inter state and international suppliers. 

Naming and shaming popular people is easy, bad but that will deter others

47 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

He is a uber rich guy but very down to earth and he never shows off, Telangana Reddlu and okka 100 acres untadi Narisingi lo undivided ancestral property

20 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

He is a uber rich guy but very down to earth and he never shows off, Telangana Reddlu and okka 100 acres untadi Narisingi lo undivided ancestral property

Mana proud reddy anamaata

20 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Teddys kutraaa antunna @onion sainiks

1 hour ago, Gcp said:

Yeah. But those are hard to crack.

Mostly inter state and international suppliers. 

Naming and shaming popular people is easy, bad but that will deter others

Indonesia inka Vishaka Agency kelli vasthayi ayi..Agency area ne em feekaleru Indonesia bhulja anna

• Upvote 1