Weirdest dream

iddaritho

People get weird dreams. In some cases you even hit people like me. I punched my wife for real while I was asleep.

Few months back I had a weird dream, but this is not the first time I am was having the same dream. In this dream, there was a ritual being done with all my family members. The ritual is made of multiple steps and there is a board on the wall that shows where we are in the process. Each step starts with all members of the family individually. They themselves don't know that they are in the process when the step starts and they have to survive by themselves to come out of the illusion. The people who don't survive will not come back. Once you are out, then you will move to the next step in the ritual. Each member will experience their own illusion during each step.

Yesterday night the same ritual dream which I saw a couple of nights came back again, this time I saw two kids, a boy and a girl in a white dress, both the kids had blue eyes. The kids approached me and my wife. The boy stayed with me and the girl took my wife away. The boy starts to talk looking at the other side, and I am not able to see his face, suddenly he turns and face is like a ventriloquist dummy with blue eyes. I got scared and tried to punch the dummy in the face, but I was unable to move my right hand. Then with great difficulty and concentration, I was able to lift my hand and punch the dummy.

After that part of the dream, I was woken up by my wife. It seems I punched her in the Jaw and her neck. At that moment I didn't tell what happened in the dream to my wife, since she may get scared, but later told her what happened in the morning. After that episode also my right hand was kind of weak and felt I was losing the sense of it when I was getting back to sleep.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, kathiramdasu said:

After that part of the dream, I was woken up by my wife. It seems I punched her in the Jaw and her neck. At that moment I didn't tell what happened in the dream to my wife, since she may get scared, but later told her what happened in the morning. After that episode also my right hand was kind of weak and felt I was losing the sense of it when I was getting back to sleep.

@3$%

Precognitive dream la undi. Ilaativi naaku chaala common. Aa doctor ni pelli chesukunte nuvvu job pogottukuni road meeda padathav ani symbolism anukunta.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, iddaritho said:

I had two weird dreams last night 

1. I dreamt that I was in India and talking to my mom , she said my neighbor lost everything except for 5 lakhs and telling me see how much they earned and lost everything. 

when I woke up my mom called me and said my neighbor died they are still very rich but when I told my mom about my dream she said they asked her husband a day before for 5 lak rupees , I didn’t speak to my parents for few weeks. 
this was really shocking as I never thought about them as they are not that close to me

2. I was a S/w engg, ( I am actually in management ) I was flirting a doctor girl who is very beautiful and she was madly in love with me, one day I dropped her at her home and at their home entrance I was kind of running my fingers on her belly ( she was wearing those blue scrubs that doctors wear ) I pulled her shirt up and removing her inshirt and slowly trying to pull down her pants , I saw her slightly grown hair and slowly was moving my hands over there. 
her dad was very weird and was doubtful about me but managed to convince him to marry her daughter to me , how ever he was distrustful but eventually changed his mind, but in my mind ( in dream ) I just want to sleep with this girl , suddenly I was at their home and I see her in towel wrapped around her body and I try to pull her towards me and she shyly comes closer and we passionately kiss and she see a picture on the phone which some one posted of me selling tea on the streets 

I was not even a soft ware engineer and she was mad and suddenly I woke up.

it was so clear I could remember both the dreams so clearly as if HD video 

I might be doing some thing in alternate universe 

Konni dreams nejamavutayi bayya ma mother chanipoka mundu (Approx 1 month) oka dream vachindi danilo ma mother elachanipoyaroo alane chanipoyaru (Accident) 

• Sad 1

Even I had a dream. I have seen my dead grand father and all my relatives and some feast.

We didn't even discuss any of that prior. Next morning mom said it was his Thithi and she is making all his fav food.

• Upvote 1