Weirdest dream

iddaritho

5 hours ago, Spartan said:

manam em jargalu ani alochistamo, dreams revolve around those things 

most common scenarios 

From Subconscious memory

19 hours ago, iddaritho said:

I had two weird dreams last night 

1. I dreamt that I was in India and talking to my mom , she said my neighbor lost everything except for 5 lakhs and telling me see how much they earned and lost everything. 

when I woke up my mom called me and said my neighbor died they are still very rich but when I told my mom about my dream she said they asked her husband a day before for 5 lak rupees , I didn’t speak to my parents for few weeks. 
this was really shocking as I never thought about them as they are not that close to me. 

2. I was a S/w engg, ( I am actually in management ) I was flirting a doctor girl who is very beautiful and she was madly in love with me, one day I dropped her at her home and at their home entrance I was kind of running my fingers on her belly ( she was wearing those blue scrubs that doctors wear ) I pulled her shirt up and removing her inshirt and slowly trying to pull down her pants , I saw her slightly grown hair and slowly was moving my hands over there. 
her dad was very weird and was doubtful about me but managed to convince him to marry her daughter to me , how ever he was distrustful but eventually changed his mind, but in my mind ( in dream ) I just want to sleep with this girl , suddenly I was at their home and I see her in towel wrapped around her body and I try to pull her towards me and she shyly comes closer and we passionately kiss and she see a picture on the phone which some one posted of me selling tea on the streets 

I was not even a soft ware engineer and she was mad and suddenly I woke up.

it was so clear I could remember both the dreams so clearly as if HD video 

I might be doing some thing in alternate universe 

Night dates tini paal tagi untadu naughty fello 

10 hours ago, sri_sri999 said:

Konni dreams nejamavutayi bayya ma mother chanipoka mundu (Approx 1 month) oka dream vachindi danilo ma mother elachanipoyaroo alane chanipoyaru (Accident) 

Sorry bro. I always wanted to ask chanipoyemundhi how was she? Emina thoughts or words like nenu lekapothey untavara? Elanti questions emina unaya ledha was she like konchem dhuramga undatam or too close undatam emina jarigindha? Antey ah last weeks Since she was not sick what were her thoughts? Did you sense that she sensed that her death was near? @sri_sri999

3 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Sorry bro. I always wanted to ask chanipoyemundhi how was she? Since she was not sick what were her thoughts? Did you sense that she sensed that her death was near? @sri_sri999

Theliyadu bayya summer holidays ki andaram ammamma valla vuru vellam akkada ma mother 10 days vundi father ki food ebbandi avutundi ani ma vuru vellipoyindi velle mundu mathram edoo malle nenu kanapadanatlu miss avutunatlu feel ayindi. Pelliki vellostuntee accident, edi jaeigi 19y avutundi

• Sad 2

20 minutes ago, sri_sri999 said:

Theliyadu bayya summer holidays ki andaram ammamma valla vuru vellam akkada ma mother 10 days vundi father ki food ebbandi avutundi ani ma vuru vellipoyindi velle mundu mathram edoo malle nenu kanapadanatlu miss avutunatlu feel ayindi. Pelliki vellostuntee accident, edi jaeigi 19y avutundi

Man i hope you were young at that time. Kid ithey marchipotaru but ah ilpact untadhi. I did the same to my thatha em ledhu antha normal antha ready ayye ellipothunna initiki carlo ekka konchem mundhuku ellina tarvtha apamani cheppi malla ma thataya initki vella i dnt know why i wept like a kid and said bye tathya. Usa vachina two weeks ke he passed away but he was 94 i was so close to him.

• Sad 2

23 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Man i hope you were young at that time. Kid ithey marchipotaru but ah ilpact untadhi. I did the same to my thatha em ledhu antha normal antha ready ayye ellipothunna initiki carlo ekka konchem mundhuku ellina tarvtha apamani cheppi malla ma thataya initki vella i dnt know why i wept like a kid and said bye tathya. Usa vachina two weeks ke he passed away but he was 94 i was so close to him.

Yes around 14y bayya antha sunyam anni vunna devudu pedda velithe pettadu emchestam raatha ni evaru marchaleru

• Sad 2

13 hours ago, sri_sri999 said:

Yes around 14y bayya antha sunyam anni vunna devudu pedda velithe pettadu emchestam raatha ni evaru marchaleru

sorry bro..

14 hours ago, sri_sri999 said:

I am sorry bro for your irreplaceable loss