Question about Ethics - help needed

BabuDEVUDU

I've been playing at a poker club for 2.5 years now. Every week, I generate about $1000 rake to the club (2.5 years ~ 125 weeks ~ 125k in rake. Worst case scenario 100k). This week, I'm in huge losses and have to pay around 20k. There are few cases where many regular players left club without paying such huge payouts. I'm in a dilemma, if I should just leave the club and block them on mobile or just accept the fact that I lost money and I pay them 20k. The reasoning behind those who left the club is that they have generated enough rake on them already, which is true. What would you do if you were in my shoes. Only mode of communication is through my mobile, so they can't really do much about it even if I decided to leave. But I've been always rightful in my life and never expected/deceived others for money, not even a penny. But the players who left the club(they are in my stocks group and we are in touch on daily basis) keep suggesting me to just let go, the club made several thousands already and it does not make any difference. The reason why I am even considering this path is because the club owners kept expanding the club as many regular players gone broke and left the club, so in order to expand, they merged with other clubs, in which case, many individual players from other club registered as multiple/different individuals so that they can collude on the same table. Club owners don't give a whether someone is colluding or not, as it does not impact them as rake keeps generating. 
Imagine you were in my shoes and what would you do in this scenario?