True face/ atrocities of baapans in North India

Swatkat

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

paapam nuvvu. kamma meedha mamakaram ekkuva penchukunnav.

ethicless fellow. This thread is great oppurtunity ra narsi ga - show your antti castiesm now. When i was making some china posts you came on like a ton of bricks on amaravati and kams of no relation. Now this is a caste specific thread talking about caste discrimination. If you have a single ounce of ethic or integrity you wouldnt behave like this.

21 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

ethicless fellow. This thread is great oppurtunity ra narsi ga - show your antti castiesm now. When i was making some china posts you came on like a ton of bricks on amaravati and kams of no relation. Now this is a caste specific thread talking about caste discrimination. If you have a single ounce of ethic or integrity you wouldnt behave like this.

haha.. nice try. I don't have to show you anything.

I asked you a simple question, and since you don't have an answer the conversation took all sorts of routes, including you whining about me mentioning kamma.

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. nice try. I don't have to show you anything.

I asked you a simple question, and since you don't have an answer the conversation took all sorts of routes, including you whining about me mentioning kamma.

gaadidhi guddule. simple question - "why do you post about china" anta - mathi leni questions. You took the conversations in to different route with caste and amaravati. You bought them up.

You dont have to show ME ra narsi. But you reveal yourself. Anyone will show some shock or empathy to this video. You reaction is "why post" (again like my china thread) and try to suppress it and deplatform people who write such things.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

gaadidhi guddule. simple question - "why do you post about china" anta - mathi leni questions. You took the conversations in to different route with caste and amaravati. You bought them up.

You dont have to show ME ra narsi. But you reveal yourself. Anyone will show some shock or empathy to this video. You reaction is "why post" (again like my china thread) and try to suppress it and deplatform people who write such things.

Aaadu forum errifaagalod @midnightcakes gaani meeda fethafam supinchindu le gani nuv salla vadu 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

no.. my first question was... will you be okay with forcing land owning kammas to give up their lands to achieve this chinese utopia or not? that was the question. only much later did I ask 'why post about china', if you are not willing to engage in any discussion beyond silly emotional appeals to how great the chinese are.. you are such an incompetent fool. you can't even make an argument on a thread that you yourself have posted.

anyways stfu ra idiot. you are in a db where people post all sorts of sh1t, and the only problem you have is with me. Its not empathy that you are showing here. Its called 'being salty'. lol.

41 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

no.. my first question was... will you be okay with forcing land owning kammas to give up their lands to achieve this chinese utopia or not? that was the question. only much later did I ask 'why post about china', if you are not willing to engage in any discussion beyond silly emotional appeals to how great the chinese are.. you are such an incompetent fool. you can't even make an argument on a thread that you yourself have posted.

anyways stfu ra idiot. you are in a db where people post all sorts of sh1t, and the only problem you have is with me. Its not empathy that you are showing here. Its called 'being salty'. lol.

the so called first question was answered immedeatly. i am ok nationalizing land - infact i suggested it should start with urban areas where people live in multi crore apartments and houses - your family first. I think you forgot.

second is utter meaningless questions asking people why they are discussing in a discussion forum.

Inka anni frustration tho nee boothulu.

13 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

the so called first question was answered immedeatly. i am ok nationalizing land - infact i suggested it should start with urban areas where people live in multi crore apartments and houses - your family first. I think you forgot.

second is utter meaningless questions asking people why they are discussing in a discussion forum.

Inka anni frustration tho nee boothulu.

Then there is no conflict in that thread if you had just stfu after that instead of acting all offended at me mentioning kamma. Lol 

Why is the second meaningless? You actually didn't respond to the first (like you lie here) and was evasive for a long time with that question which led me to ask, what kind of conversation you were expecting when you posted that sh1t thread. Lol. 

18 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

so called first question was answered immedeatly

You actually went on a whinefest on how I was racist for even asking that question. Hahaha..

Which led to the obvious second question. 

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Then there is no conflict in that thread if you had just stfu after that instead of acting all offended at me mentioning kamma. Lol 

Why is the second meaningless? You actually didn't respond to the first (like you lie here) and was evasive for a long time with that question which led me to ask, what kind of conversation you were expecting when you posted that sh1t thread. Lol. 

you did not "mention" narsiga. You were trying to shame and shut me up about talking whatever i want to by bringing up kams(which i am not) or amaravati. And  this is a recurring thing for you. Thats why you got your desserts.

what evasive nee thalakaly i responded it there. I gave the answer in the second page of that seven page thread and now you are LYING i did not respond. I dont lie ra narsi. in fact nobody here does it like you lie. you do it profusely and shamelessly.

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

You actually went on a whinefest on how I was racist for even asking that question. Hahaha..

Which led to the obvious second question. 

see the post above. My answer was given in the second page - "hahahah" anta lying low life narsi.

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

Why do you both always fight like old ladies??

d069c09ef50bde15e9b3a2a5b5522e71.gif

Stfu wise guy. Go mind your fcukjng business useless fcuk :)

Don't tell me what to do 

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

see the post above. My answer was given in the second page - "hahahah" anta lying low life narsi.

And then you proceeded to call me racist. Lol insecure dumbfuck.