Career Advice

Disney123

I have been following this forum for a long time. I am in Accounting for a long time and planning to switch careers due to lack of Work Life Balance. What IT career options do I have? Since I am good at Excel and also has worked on various ERP and Financial tools, I am thinking of learning Power BI. Suggestions seeked.

Just now, tennisluvrredux said:

SAP or Salesforce are also good to get into due to your ERP background.

Are you looking for one jaab or 4 jaabs like everyone here except @veerigadu

Enni b jobs aina parledhu bro. Adhey business nuvvu malla edho anukunevu

Mundu cheppinattuga my goal is to have Work Life Balance with decent pay. Also, not comfortable hyping up my experience. Also any Hyperion Admins here?

7 minutes ago, Disney123 said:

Mundu cheppinattuga my goal is to have Work Life Balance with decent pay. Also, not comfortable hyping up my experience. Also any Hyperion Admins here?

Define wlb 

Also define decent pay

Ikkada kondariki $100/hr ochina chaalatle ani 4 jaaabs doing and doing uber delivery on weekends. 

Ade naa lanti kondaru $50/hr ki kooda biriyani kadupu lo padithey saalani silling. 

So meere cheppali saar meeku decent ante ento

@tennisIuvrredux Accounting lo more than half the month we are expected to work 12 Hrs a day. So if I can call it a day by 5pm that would my WLB. 

I am not the bread winner for my family, so I can take it easy with my pay. Around 90k to 100k vaste chalu naku.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Disney123 said:

I have been following this forum for a long time. I am in Accounting for a long time and planning to switch careers due to lack of Work Life Balance. What IT career options do I have? Since I am good at Excel and also has worked on various ERP and Financial tools, I am thinking of learning Power BI. Suggestions seeked.

Sap fi functional or peoplesoft finance functional may work for you… check in that area… good luck 

54 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Sap fi functional or peoplesoft finance functional may work for you… check in that area… good luck 

SAP ki inka market unda baa okappudu $150/hr ala ichevallu ippudu istunnara

21 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

SAP ki inka market unda baa okappudu $150/hr ala ichevallu ippudu istunnara

Yeah they have cloud version Hana or something…. Hard to replace SAP