astrology .believe it or no , it is true

Lovecrusader

Even if we concede that astrology is true - I would not like to trust it because - I have a fundamental disagreement with the concept of astrology itself.

You have to jettison the idea that you are capable of fashioning your own destiny. Anything that encourages me to disown my own agency over my own life - I'd like to maintain a healthy distance from it.

It is always better to trust your own abilities and faith than relegating control over your life in someone else's hands.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, anna_gari_maata said:

My babai has a tragic story, he lived separately from his siblings and parents. One day an astrologer said that his mother might have been dead. Then he enquired and came to know his mother died two months back and siblings never conceyed it.

Me babi adigaada  astrologer ni. How did he encounter him

asalu me babai isolated ga enduku unnaru

9 minutes ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

Even if we concede that astrology is true - I would not like to trust it because - I have a fundamental disagreement with the concept of astrology itself.

You have to jettison the idea that you are capable of fashioning your own destiny. Anything that encourages me to disown my own agency over my own life - I'd like to maintain a healthy distance from it.

It is always better to trust your own abilities and faith than relegating control over your life in someone else's hands.

Radhe Shyam movie concept adhey no theory is 100% correct

11 minutes ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

Astrology can only predict circumstances not the outcome. Mana actions ae outcome ni decide chesthay

2 hours ago, Kakynada said:

ade nijam ithey pellulu enduku petakulu avtayi man

jathakalu avi ivi chooskune ga chestaru, 

ento e canceptlu manaki asal ekkavu 

brahmi-headscratch.gif

Chusevadiki knowledge lekapovochu

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Development ante CBN

CBN ante development....  

"Manavallaki "

kia hero electroic companies itt towers village roads pattiea 24 hours power only manavallaki

devudu ayithey andhariki giving 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DalchanChekka said:

padhi kaalala paatu pachaga untaadu

Adenti… Jagan anna pachha media chudadu kadaa…?? Padi kalala paatu neelam ga untademo…