bullying in IPL....

r2d2

Yuzvendra Chahal has opened up - for the second time this year - about instances of physical harassment when he was a newcomer in the IPL. The latest revelation relates to an incident in 2013, when Chahal was with Mumbai Indians, and a player allegedly dangled him from a 15th-floor hotel balcony after "getting drunk". "This dates back to 2013, when I was with Mumbai Indians," Chahal said, speaking to R Ashwin in a Rajasthan Royals video, published on April 7, about how players handle tricky off-field situations. "We had a match in Bengaluru and there was a get-together after that. So there was a player who was very drunk - and I won't take his name - he was very drunk, he just called me aside, and he took me outside and he hung me out from the balcony.

4 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

Yuzvendra Chahal has opened up - for the second time this year - about instances of physical harassment when he was a newcomer in the IPL. The latest revelation relates to an incident in 2013, when Chahal was with Mumbai Indians, and a player allegedly dangled him from a 15th-floor hotel balcony after "getting drunk". "This dates back to 2013, when I was with Mumbai Indians," Chahal said, speaking to R Ashwin in a Rajasthan Royals video, published on April 7, about how players handle tricky off-field situations. "We had a match in Bengaluru and there was a get-together after that. So there was a player who was very drunk - and I won't take his name - he was very drunk, he just called me aside, and he took me outside and he hung me out from the balcony.

Maxwell vaadu antunna Dhana

Mee too la yendhi anna. Names cheppali. This is IPL ante Indian league anna not county thellonni chusi poskoniki. Mana dabbul 10ngukunta manollane ala chesthe complaint cheyyakunda yendhi vaa ee sollu 

14 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Mee too la yendhi anna. Names cheppali. This is IPL ante Indian league anna not county thellonni chusi poskoniki. Mana dabbul 10ngukunta manollane ala chesthe complaint cheyyakunda yendhi vaa ee sollu 

Edo mazaak mazaak vayya, sarasam

2 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

IDT bro. evado heavy built personality untadu

yes paiga adhi 2013 incident antunnadu appadu Maxwell aa time lo vaadu kooda eeka gaade...infact iddaru chaala manchi frnds 

4 hours ago, r2d2 said:

Pollard ayyuntadu...MI lo vundi vaadega appatinunchi

7 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

Dwayne Smith kooda unnadu 

yah compared to Pollard..Dwyane ki antha scene ledu bully chesentha...vaadey team lo place ledu...so inkokalni antentha ledu.

• 2 weeks later...