bullying in IPL....

r2d2

Chahal alleged earlier this year that Franklin - along with another Mumbai player, Andrew Symonds - had "tied my hands and legs" and "taped my mouth" before forgetting about him and leaving him in a room overnight while celebrating their win in the Champions League final that year.

"They were so lost that they taped my mouth and forgot about me completely during the party. Then they all left and, in the morning, someone came to clean [the room] and saw me, and called a few others and untied me. They asked me since when I had been there, and I said, 'I've been here the whole night'. So that became a funny story."

When asked if Symonds and Franklin had apologised after that, Chahal said, "No, they said when you drink so much juice you don't remember stuff in the morning."

33 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

Chahal alleged earlier this year that Franklin - along with another Mumbai player, Andrew Symonds - had "tied my hands and legs" and "taped my mouth" before forgetting about him and leaving him in a room overnight while celebrating their win in the Champions League final that year.

"They were so lost that they taped my mouth and forgot about me completely during the party. Then they all left and, in the morning, someone came to clean [the room] and saw me, and called a few others and untied me. They asked me since when I had been there, and I said, 'I've been here the whole night'. So that became a funny story."

When asked if Symonds and Franklin had apologised after that, Chahal said, "No, they said when you drink so much juice you don't remember stuff in the morning."

rey Sachin ga symonds gaadi sangathi chelsi team la ki yela theeskunnav ra 

46 minutes ago, Sucker said:

rey Sachin ga symonds gaadi sangathi chelsi team la ki yela theeskunnav ra 

ala chetulu kallu noru katteyadam edaite undho.. vammo.

vadu oka night antha alage undi bratiki batta kattadante gatti pindame