How to pretend

DalchanChekka

like you care, even when you don't and don't want to ?

I am having a weird situation at work place. I can read the energy of a room or people especially when they're being fake.

I am very trusting and evaraina natho ekkuv matladithe, I feel they're close.

I am trying to be like them but na daridram am so readable too. It is all seen on my face even if I don't want to reveal 🙄

I just want to keep it cool and casual. 

Any tips appreciated.

1 minute ago, DalchanChekka said:

I am having a weird situation at work place. I can read the energy of a room or people especially when they're being fake.

I am trying to be like them but na daridram am so readable too. It is all seen on my face even if I don't want to reveal 🙄

Any tips appreciated.

go buy a expensive house or an expensive car

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Mask petukuni nee face ni cover chesey…it will be hard for others to read your face and facial expressions..! 

covid lo edhi ayina kalisi ochindhi ante idhi okkatenemo 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DalchanChekka said:

covid lo edhi ayina kalisi ochindhi ante idhi okkatenemo 

Masks are super helpful…if I had trouble talking to someone tough, mask vesukuni matladithe ekada leni dhairyam ostadi

3 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

Any tips appreciated.

Most of us have this issue 

just forget everything once you are in the meeting…clean slate laaga petukoni, try to express your feelings depending on that particular meeting. By any chance are you working with WITCH company ?

10 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

Any tips appreciated.

Same manam manchiga open ga untam they pretend like they care especially americans antha fake rite from saying hi how is it going? Saying “awwwww”  eastren europeans are just like us. Konni sarlu meetings lo chiraku vasthadhi nakuninterest undadhu fake chesthey adhey chupincha kani work out kadhani telsipoindhi ledha valla laage manam undali kani antha extreme ellalsina avsaram ledhu just konchem 

2 minutes ago, Fish said:

Most of us have this issue 

just forget everything once you are in the meeting…clean slate laaga petukoni, try to express your feelings depending on that particular meeting. By any chance are you working with WITCH company ?

no but my team has more telugu people. I always had atleast one close female companion at work place.

It's nice to have them. To talk and share. okka ammaye undhi. I thought we were close.

Naa friendships kuda one sided ae unnay.

9 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Same manam manchiga open ga untam they pretend like they care especially americans antha fake rite from saying hi how is it going? Saying “awwwww”  eastren europeans are just like us. Konni sarlu meetings lo chiraku vasthadhi nakuninterest undadhu fake chesthey adhey chupincha kani work out kadhani telsipoindhi ledha valla laage manam undali kani antha extreme ellalsina avsaram ledhu just konchem 

actually diversity unna teams ae best. We have rarely anything in common.

So there's no need to compare or compete. 

27 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

no but my team has more telugu people. I always had atleast one close female companion at work place.

It's nice to have them. To talk and share. okka ammaye undhi. I thought we were close.

Naa friendships kuda one sided ae unnay.

Ardam kaaledu….aithe Meeku issue undakudadu kada 

its always nice to have good relationship with few colleagues irrespective of gender

You should avoid any emotional connection with colleagues. Just treat everything like business. Most people don't even bother texting you when you move to some other job. Just oka blank expression with occasional fake smile maintain chesthe chaalu.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DalchanChekka said:

actually diversity unna teams ae best. We have rarely anything in common.

So there's no need to compare or compete. 

Enti desi galla motham? Kastame benu okadhanbe bharincha lenu