121 out of 137 places lo deposits gallanthuuu ayinaaa

veerigadu

oru babu JSP pilla Party ne, resources leni Party ne...inkaa me edupu enti ra babu.

420 says if you vote for JSP you are voting for TDP and you know what other one says (we are with JSP). Sanka naaka kunda maatram undaru asal.

dabbulu panchipettakunda gelivamanu ra babu chuddam.. me vaadu CM avutaademo... vaadu vaadi 420 supporters. 

he lost at 2 places, not new news he got over it 3 years back inka nuvvu pattukuni vellaadutunnav, you are discoing as if he was a 420 Financial Criminal and spent 18 months in Jail... lol

we at least want PK to win his seat and see what he does. aath care other stuff.

2 hours ago, VakeelSaab said:

So u dont want to say that JSP has became more stronger than before and will continue to grow in next couple of years - may be u dint have realized that but jagan has realized that anduke he started all these actions

I dont agree with YCP bank is still intact anyways lets see how good opposition parties will magnify YSRCP mistakes

Sudu kaka...ipudu nuv chuse elevations and response mida election naduvadu. JSP has indeed gained vote % but ade kada septundi..TDP tho chetulu kalipithe a gained % intact vuntadi anukunte porapatu ani. 

Vote transfer ki local leaders and local situations are very important...antha easy ga coalition petukunte 1+1=2 anukunte porapaate...best example : SP+RLD in up 2022. SP independent ga vellivunte they would have got few more extra seats. 2009 Mahakutami AP...TRS+TDP valla TDP ki pade votlu kuda padakunda poinayi. TDP+JSP kuda anthe...