Andhra Pradesh hospitals go dark, baby delivered using cellphone light, candles

AWS

1 minute ago, krishnaaa said:

Trust me. I have decades of experience in this. It's never the other way around

Government is spending like that because the society is like that. Government caters to the people.

You might be good....but the mindset of majority matters. That's why we have to focus on the people...not the government.

And solar panels are very efficient and cheap nowadays.....government is providing good subsidy. But people aren't using it.

I used to get a lot in electricity bills....now no bill.....I get money in return every six months. Pity those who go around cursing the government for increased electricity charges instead of taking action.

Solar is good no doubt in that

but let me tell you few challenges

1. land - because of apartment culture most of the people dont  have rooftop access 

2. Industries and hospitals cant rely on solar power which is unpredictable in cloudy days

3. Cost - for most of the below middle class people cant afford it

4. Weather - telugu states specially costal areas have cyclone visits every year once or twice

18 minutes ago, AWS said:

Solar is good no doubt in that

but let me tell you few challenges

1. land - because of apartment culture most of the people dont  have rooftop access 

2. Industries and hospitals cant rely on solar power which is unpredictable in cloudy days

3. Cost - for most of the below middle class people cant afford it

4. Weather - telugu states specially costal areas have cyclone visits every year once or twice

All these points have been discussed at length many times in many forums.

Solar triumphed every time.

Do a search on off grid vs on grid solar.

Many apartment complexes have implemented solar and got reduced maintenance and electric bills. If you are in a complex, educate your neighbors....get it installed.

Industries and hospitals have the greatest advantages with solar....Google this as well.

Cost....as I said middle class people spend a lot on unnecessary stuff. Solar is highly affordable and is bang for the buck for middle class.

Weather....aren't people living there? Do they not have houses? Does solar cost more than a house? There are ways to protect the panels as well.

And btw why are you worried about all that stuff? Don't try to solve world hunger for electricity..... just do your part. It's YOUR responsibility.

30 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

And btw why are you worried about all that stuff? Don't try to solve world hunger for electricity..... just do your part. It's YOUR responsibility.

I just worry about people who guard politicians and govt

1 hour ago, AWS said:

I just worry about people who guard politicians and govt

You just want timepass and numb your inner being of the guilt.....that's it.

All talk and no action.

13 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

All talk and no action.

Yes i am coming for timepass

instead of supporting politicians and govt and blaming its all people mistake

i dont know whats your action, guarding politicians and govt? 

15 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

All talk and no action.

Ee frustration chusthunte maa potti salim pheku halwa inko fake id tho diginattu undhe @Swatkat

1 minute ago, AWS said:

Yes i am coming for timepass

instead of supporting politicians and govt and blaming its all people mistake

i dont know whats your action, guarding politicians and govt? 

He looks like a rejected piece needing some attention in db

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

He looks like a rejected piece needing some attention in db

Yup

power problem ante okademo generator antaadu inkodu solar antadu

Just guarding the govt mistakes

ilantollu vunnanta varaku all problems will exist and people get blamed for their gullibility  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AWS said:

Yup

power problem ante okademo generator antaadu inkodu solar antadu

Just guarding the govt mistakes

ilantollu vunnanta varaku all problems will exist and people get blamed for their gullibility  

Is this your excuse for not doing anything?

All I said is that if you are socially responsible, government will follow. Otherwise you will have to compromise with bad governance.

What part of that commonsensical argument don't you get? Don't you think its a fair argument?

The government you elect is the government you deserve.

--‐Thomas Jefferson

27 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Is this your excuse for not doing anything?

All I said is that if you are socially responsible, government will follow. Otherwise you will have to compromise with bad governance.

What part of that commonsensical argument don't you get? Don't you think its a fair argument?

The government you elect is the government you deserve.

--‐Thomas Jefferson

Dont want to entertain your silly argument 

thomas jefferson lanti slave owners cheppali democracy gurinchi people gurinchi

i am saying fools are running the governance 

thats it this is my last comment on this topic

1-ship-of-fools-ignatius-graffeo.jpg

The allegory A Ship of Fools originates in Plato’s Republic. This tells of the dysfunctional crew of a ship vying for control. All are as incompetent and unsuited to captaincy as each other. Allegorically it alludes to the problems of governance, especially as experienced in systems which do not rely on those in charge having expert knowledge, as is typical in democracies. Looking around now it might be thought that this is particularly apt, there being so much democracy (at least theoretically… ) but so little government that is good, efficient, accountable and lacking in corruption and self-interest.

6 minutes ago, AWS said:

Dont want to entertain your silly argument 

thomas jefferson lanti slave owners cheppali democracy gurinchi people gurinchi

i am saying fools are running the governance 

thats it this is my last comment on this topic

1-ship-of-fools-ignatius-graffeo.jpg

The allegory A Ship of Fools originates in Plato’s Republic. This tells of the dysfunctional crew of a ship vying for control. All are as incompetent and unsuited to captaincy as each other. Allegorically it alludes to the problems of governance, especially as experienced in systems which do not rely on those in charge having expert knowledge, as is typical in democracies. Looking around now it might be thought that this is particularly apt, there being so much democracy (at least theoretically… ) but so little government that is good, efficient, accountable and lacking in corruption and self-interest.

And who elected those fools?