Amit Shah says Indians from different states should talk to each other in Hindi

JackSeal

4 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Marathi vallu vongo betti 10ngutharu

They are not conservative like Tamilians…They do speak in Hindi with other state people 

7 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Marathi vallu vongo betti 10ngutharu

It's lot more easier and simpler to trigger hatred and divide than to unite. The latter needs lot of effort and sacrifices

3 minutes ago, Gcp said:

They do speak Hindi for the most part. At least in big cities.. ???

No they do speak marathi only non locals speak Hindi … all govt circulars will be in marathi, no Hindi or English version … they provide translated version to English only if asked.

• Like 1

no wonder other languages slowly die 

stupid decision 

why hindi when all language r ssame 

seemss pushpams do not want south 

why cannot north people learn telugu tamil when south learns hindi

today pakistan trembling with on language urdu looks like pushpamss on dstructive mode

stupidity comes with ideology like nazis n pakis

The only reason he wants non hindi speakers to learn hindi is for vote bank. You can manipulate the people and let them understand the real problems in foreign language. Once everyone understands and starts speaking hindi they can turn everyone or most of them to bhakts like northies

2 minutes ago, Gcp said:

It's lot more easier and simpler to trigger hatred and divide than to unite. The latter needs lot of effort and sacrifices

First thing evadu em basha matladuthe emi ? What govt has to do with it ? I will speak language which I am comfortable and helps me progress my self, who is govt to enforce some language on me

3 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

No they do speak marathi only non locals speak Hindi … all govt circulars will be in marathi, no Hindi or English version … they provide translated version to English only if asked.

Many states like maharastra they speak marata in interior regions but they know hindi. Mana south lo evadiki vachu? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

First thing evadu em basha matladuthe emi ? What govt has to do with it ? I will speak language which I am comfortable and helps me progress my self, who is govt to enforce some language on me

Yep.. that was my first statement. It backfires when enforced.

9 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

The only reason he wants non hindi speakers to learn hindi is for vote bank. You can manipulate the people and let them understand the real problems in foreign language. Once everyone understands and starts speaking hindi they can turn everyone or most of them to bhakts like northies

I agree with you. Ikkada northies tho even though I can speak and write Hindi not fluent but Hyderabadi style lo I can speak but still I prefer to talk to them in English. But if I start speaking in Hindi then they will try to be dominant over us because Hindi is not our mother tongue 

• Upvote 1

Just happened to see this on Singaporean website about their analysis and need for a national language.

""***"*

English is inflicted upon children and adults in these countries where English is not the national language. Moreover, it is considered as a symbol of elite class and it has become a benchmark to judge the literacy level of an individual. This unfortunate trend is taking the young generations further away from their native language

Mundhu ah langa ktr gadni dengali hyd lo telugu mandatory cheyli. Schools lo lekapothey tarvtha bjp vasthey motham racha racha idhi. Atkeast nerchukovali tarvtha valla istam edhina matladukovachu

37 minutes ago, Pahelwan2 said:

I agree with you. Ikkada northies tho even though I can speak and write Hindi not fluent but Hyderabadi style lo I can speak but still I prefer to talk to them in English. But if I start speaking in Hindi then they will try to be dominant over us because Hindi is not our mother tongue 

Deniki example eh ghmc elections trs ki raavu seats interior lo seats vasthayi but ghmc lo bjp and congress andhuke mundhuntaye.

1 hour ago, jays02 said:

For jobs we are learning foreign language, so we can learn hindi for country unity. It would be his intention.

If we don't want to learn any language that is different.

But if we are ready for english for money, but not for hindi for country means, pure money minded.

ante artham kaale.... same language maatladuthe unity vastada?

same baasha maatladuthu..same devudini pujistu ..same rakamaina tindi tintune... kulala peru meeda sampukuntunnaru... inka em unity vaya..

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

no wonder other languages slowly die 

stupid decision 

why hindi when all language r ssame 

seemss pushpams do not want south 

why cannot north people learn telugu tamil when south learns hindi

today pakistan trembling with on language urdu looks like pushpamss on dstructive mode

stupidity comes with ideology like nazis n pakis

pakis muslilm urdu antu M gudisipoindi... bjp gaalu hindi, hindutva antu india ni M guduputai.