Felt happy for doing something good yesterday

Googlie

1 hour ago, Googlie said:

It was chilly freezing 

went to buy some groceries by walk to a store near by 

while coming back I saw a girl walking and struggling to carry her groceries 

Was skeptical in beginning 

but went to her after a min - offered help - she agreed 

she is an exchange student - came from Thailand itseems - said something about 2 weeks or 2 months visit did not hear because of winds 

when dropped the groceries at her door - she said thanks - bowed to me twice - Asian style namaste with a huge smile - felt a sense of happiness to help her 

Girl aa age entha ani inka mana db janalu raledu enti chepma

14 minutes ago, Forgive_Me said:

ammayi. . . thailandu. . 

nenu ayithe door dheggara drop em karma, intlo antlu thomi, reverse lo massage kuda chesi vache vadini, "felt happy for something good kaadu,  beyond that, felt a great pleasureful day in my life  "  ane vanni

siggu-jr-ntr.gif

chinna pilla vayya papam 

Nuvv pettina reply ki nee db name apt 

3 minutes ago, Googlie said:

chinna pilla vayya papam 

ok uncle, chill, student ani matrame chadhiva, exchange word overlooked

7 minutes ago, Googlie said:

chinna pilla vayya papam 

22 minutes ago, Forgive_Me said:

-removed my sarcastic post, sorry!!

2 hours ago, Googlie said:

It was chilly freezing 

went to buy some groceries by walk to a store near by 

while coming back I saw a girl walking and struggling to carry her groceries 

Was skeptical in beginning 

but went to her after a min - offered help - she agreed 

she is an exchange student - came from Thailand itseems - said something about 2 weeks or 2 months visit did not hear because of winds 

when dropped the groceries at her door - she said thanks - bowed to me twice - Asian style namaste with a huge smile - felt a sense of happiness to help her 

I appreciate your  help. Remembers me my masters day.. use to look at cars if in hope of somebody helping me.  I do check bus stops for indian students, any women with kids and offer help now, any people to help them. Few years ago I did offered to a mexican guy.. while I was dropping we talked about mexican food , fruits... So he said his relatives visit often from mexico and get this fruits  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pithecellobium_dulce . Its been 6 years , he still get this fruits to me when ever his relatives get them from mexico. Just a small kind of helping.... and he is doing same for 6 years.I offered money when ever he gets to him but never accepts to take money. He says ur my brother. So, We make indian food , r buy biryani from restaurant's and we give him. 6 years he ago was a daily labor whose to stand infront of home depot. Now he is working for Lennar company has a full time.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Googlie said:

Exchange student ante May b college going kid 

Exchange students ante ekkadda vallu akkada poyi chadivutharu aha university lo 

akkaddolllu ekkadda vachi chduvutharu for 3 to 4 months of period only rich kids can afford 

india la kuda unaddi or unnde 

one type of culture sharing and learning 

US lo illada manchi universities lo funding kuda bagane untadi …. And enjoy kuda bagane chestharu