Happend is happend

Lovecrusader

Like many people i too don't like cabinet reshuffle and his blatant caste feeling and favouring

But caste perutho tittukokandi.....it's not good ..oka caste lo andaru mancholllu ,oka dantlo andar chedollu unadaru....there are some good people everywhere.....

To all pulkas,jaffas ...etc.

I thought these are party supporters pseudo names ,but people thinking that pulkas means their respective caste ,jaffas means their caste....shi***....comeon guys behave like adults.......

Mods threads lepesthunaru manobhavaalu hurt ai ani.......anta lol....one of the Jaffa supporter msged me and asked to stop ....so i am stopping .....bcoz the respect i had on him....

14 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

But caste perutho tittukokandi.....it's not good ..oka caste lo andaru mancholllu ,oka dantlo andar chedollu unadaru....there are some good people everywhere.....

I thought these are party supporters pseudo names ,but people thinking that pulkas means their respective caste ,jaffas means their caste....shi***....comeon guys behave like adults.......

Mods threads lepesthunaru manobhavaalu hurt ai ani.......anta lol....one of the Jaffa supporter msged me and asked to stop ....so i am stopping .....bcoz the respect i had on him....

What about langa teddies bro?

10 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Musugu Jaffa frnd @futureofandhra u don't do that....i like u ,u are decent man....u

bro i only said about his political tricks

i donot support that idiotic ruling from him

am cbn fan bcoz he is better than the rest 

i don't put opinions based on one's caste 

• Upvote 1

Just now, futureofandhra said:

bro i only said about his political tricks

i donot support that idiotic ruling from him

am cbn fan bcoz he is better than the rest 

i don't put opinions based on one's caste 

Yep ,u are good person.... Don't blame caste for individual mistakes

Doesn’t matter who is in the cabinet.. sajjala is the super minister and all of them are just Jagan’s puppets with no real value… 

Last cabinet lo Perni nani was doing nothing except doing press conferences about an industry that hardly generates less than 100cr revenue annually… kodali nani was just using foul language.. none of the other ministers were doing anything or giving any interviews to press or attending any programs.. other than doing Jagan bhajana.. Botsa also used to give rare appearances… 

1 hour ago, Lovecrusader said:

Like many people i too don't like cabinet reshuffle and his blatant caste feeling and favouring

Mods threads lepesthunaru manobhavaalu hurt ai ani.......anta lol....one of the Jaffa supporter msged me and asked to stop ....so i am stopping .....bcoz the respect i had on 

Good one bro, please add jafflangas to the list in future references, they are the worst kind when compared to pulkas and jaffas..

1 hour ago, equal_rights said:

Good one bro, please add jafflangas to the list in future references, they are the worst kind when compared to pulkas and jaffas..

Yep sure point noted