Purchase house in USA Procedure

MightyEmpress

Hi Guys,

Planning to buy a house in Sacramento area. But I don't have much knowledge in mortgage procedure. Can anybody share suggestions or opinions or experiences on this topic.

2 hours ago, MightyEmpress said:

Hi Guys,

Planning to buy a house in Sacramento area. But I don't have much knowledge in mortgage procedure. Can anybody share suggestions or opinions or experiences on this topic.

Each one has their own experience bro...

I started reverse for mine...

Saw a house which was $75K more than what I thought would be reasonable for me and my family...

watched the house for few more weeks and the cost went down...

Clicked on the realtor link and entered my info, and got a call from him

Explained him that I was just window shopping and I don't even have a loan approved..

Realtor scheduled a open house...my wife and I loved the home..gave my offer, seller gave her offer...she said she received few more offers )but I'm sure it was bogus)...seller gave a counter offer plus closing cost...I immediately accepted the offer and within a day, signed the documents accepting the offer...scheduled my personal home inspection within 2 days

Please mind that all the above was done without contacting a bank and without a loan offer

My realtor recommended his friend who works at a bank and my loan process started right away for the said amount since my loan would be FHA (3% downpayment)

Submitted all required documents to the bank whenever they asked for...

Loan approved in 10 days, arranged downpayment in 3 days

My town also scheduled their inspection for which seller paid everything...found some minor issues in the house, seller fixed all, and our town gave green signal to buy the house..

Seller took 15 days to fix all the issues..

Finally bought the house on Feb 15th (my plan was to surprise my wife on the 14th)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Each one has their own experience bro...

I started reverse for mine...

Saw a house which was $75K more than what I thought would be reasonable for me and my family...

watched the house for few more weeks and the cost went down...

Clicked on the realtor link and entered my info, and got a call from him

Explained him that I was just window shopping and I don't even have a loan approved..

Realtor scheduled a open house...my wife and I loved the home..gave my offer, seller gave her offer...she said she received few more offers )but I'm sure it was bogus)...seller gave a counter offer plus closing cost...I immediately accepted the offer and within a day, signed the documents accepting the offer...scheduled my personal home inspection within 2 days

Please mind that all the above was done without contacting a bank and without a loan offer

My realtor recommended his friend who works at a bank and my loan process started right away for the said amount since my loan would be FHA (3% downpayment)

Submitted all required documents to the bank whenever they asked for...

Loan approved in 10 days, arranged downpayment in 3 days

My town also scheduled their inspection for which seller paid everything...found some minor issues in the house, seller fixed all, and our town gave green signal to buy the house..

Seller took 15 days to fix all the issues..

Finally bought the house on Feb 15th (my plan was to surprise my wife on the 14th)

wow!! so smooth, which city bhayya??

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/10/2022 at 4:56 PM, MightyEmpress said:

Hi Guys,

process ledu bokka ledu

call already illu konna couples for dinner..manchi ga food tintonte ila house planning ani cheppu

inka khatam they will stop eating and feed you with the entire real estate in the area..madhyalo valla home dappu untadi...adi bharinchali ante

ala call 5-6 familes..valla details anni mixer lo vesi kottu..neeke telisipotadi

• Haha 2

On 4/10/2022 at 6:58 PM, tables said:

Sacramento lo job unda or remote aa?

Remote bhayyaa... GC undile.... anduke dharyam chestunnaa...

On 4/10/2022 at 5:13 PM, phatposts said:

Decide your budget with a 50k range. 

Get a preapproval letter from any lender.

Keep your bank statements clean (no large unnesessary deposits or withdrawals). If there are any - underwriter will ask for explanation. anthe.

Next is the worst part

Start house hunting. Mee area batti used/new/bidding/pricewars avanni @Android__Halwa cheppinattu mana desi friends gnanodayam chestaru. 

New house aithe desi (or any) realtor ni rubber stamp purpose ki hire chesi, commission neeku iche laaga deal matladuko - chala areas lo idi work avtundi ani vinna. 

Anni sakramamga jarigite 30 years paatu mortagge kattukuntoo padmanbham laaga sesha jeevitham gadipeyyi. 

Good luck

pre approval letter edina bank nundi better? Like the one we have our savings or direct deposit? Interest rates ekkuvunte ela. Pre approved letter oka bank di petti then home finalize ayyaka vere lender tho mortgage theesukovacha. 

car kone time lo desi lu andaru DCU ani manchi siggestion icharu. alage home buying ki edina bank or common big lendor unnada or local builder preferred lender best? 

2 hours ago, MightyEmpress said:

Northlake anukuntunnam @Jumper

North lake la inka vunaya sales ? Pretty decent community…

Lennar odiki call chey…vaade susukuntadu…DB lo thread esi chepina ramayaname lennar odiki cheppu, anni set up chesi istadu.

Northlake la brokers Ki no entry, so they won’t encourage brokers. 

48 minutes ago, TechSri said:

pre approval letter edina bank nundi better? Like the one we have our savings or direct deposit? Interest rates ekkuvunte ela. Pre approved letter oka bank di petti then home finalize ayyaka vere lender tho mortgage theesukovacha. 

car kone time lo desi lu andaru DCU ani manchi siggestion icharu. alage home buying ki edina bank or common big lendor unnada or local builder preferred lender best? 

ippudu nuvvu marriage mundu okadanni eesavu..but aamene marriage ani em ledu ga..if you like her you will marry else will see another with nice features...so pre approval evarito aina ok..closing can be with same or different lender