They should check before leaving home

huma

Monna Indian grocery store lo ok very young aunty may be in 20's 

vachindi. Super figure, Tall, beautiful face and thunder thighs. short Tshirt and

leggings tho vachindi. black transparent leggings, Undies clear ga

kanipistunnai. All the kaamist had a feast watching those big water

melons, undies fell short to cover them. Why cant check in the mirror before going to public places.

30 minutes ago, huma said:

Monna Indian grocery store lo ok very young aunty may be in 20's 

vachindi. Super figure, Tall, beautiful face and thunder thighs. short Tshirt and

leggings tho vachindi. black transparent leggings, Undies clear ga

kanipistunnai. All the kaamist had a feast watching those big water

melons, undies fell short to cover them. Why cant check in the mirror before going to public places.

Similar thing happened at my workplace...I was training a white girl on the shopfloor...she was with black legging and it was transparent making her undies visible...Initially I didn't notice but observed that too many guys were just walking around that station with weird looks...I suspected something unusual and then found out that the girl's thong was visible...I let her know the problem and right away she tied her sweatshirt to her waist and thanked me...

sometimes they don't notice bro...at least other ladies should have warned the desi girl...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Shameless said:

Similar thing happened at my workplace...I was training a white girl on the shopfloor...she was with black legging and it was transparent making her undies visible...Initially I didn't notice but observed that too many guys were just walking around that station with weird looks...I suspected something unusual and then found out that the girl's thong was visible...I let her know the problem and right away she tied her sweatshirt to her waist and thanked me...

sometimes they don't notice bro...at least other ladies should have warned the desi girl...

Nuvvu bharatham lo krishnudivi baa..🤣

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Shameless said:

Ne lantollantey sedda sirak ani @anna_vendy antunde

6 hours ago, AndhraPickles said:

Nuvvu bharatham lo krishnudivi baa..🤣

gudumba-shankar-brahmi.gif...hahaha...I have seen women/girls wearing those transparent leggings intentional bro...but this girl is decent and I have known her for a few months and I am sure she didn't knew about it...she thanked me a lot and said that I saved her day....

26 minutes ago, Shameless said:

adhi aithe nijame Swatty...naa place lo mana Anna undi unte, aa pillaki without touching rape chesevadu definite ga...laugh-smile.gif

Kallathone chesevadu mana anna

6 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Kallathone chesevadu mana anna

kallathone vaanthulu theppinche shakthi mana anna ki thappa, ae mogodiki ledhu ee prapancham lo...telugu-chiru.gif

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Shameless said:

Paapatmuda nee laanti vaalla valle kaamist lu karuvu loki velli potunnaru, Daaniki leni baadha neekenduku ani anaalani undi kaani nee nigraham nee nijayithi naa notini katti padesindi. Good job bro.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, huma said:

Paapatmuda nee laanti vaalla valle kaamist lu karuvu loki velli potunnaru, Daaniki leni baadha neekenduku ani anaalani undi kaani nee nigraham nee nijayithi naa notini katti padesindi. Good job bro.

I would recognize who is intentional and who is not bro...ee pilla koncham decent...usual ga T-short kuda sardhukuntundhi...Kohl's lo shopping chesi, direct ga aa legging vesukoni occhindhanta work ki..

18 years poradu nundi 65 years musalodu varaku kaamist lu aa pilla station dhaggariki edho oka vanka tho osthunnaru, so alerted the girl...

inka eeroju gym lo oka 6 porila gang at least 30-40% butt cheeks visible ayye cheddilu vesukoni full ga checking who is watching them ani...attention seeking picchollu...

12 hours ago, Shameless said:

gudumba-shankar-brahmi.gif...hahaha...I have seen women/girls wearing those transparent leggings intentional bro...but this girl is decent and I have known her for a few months and I am sure she didn't knew about it...she thanked me a lot and said that I saved her day....

U saved her for ur rainy day.. 🤣

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

I would recognize who is intentional and who is not bro...ee pilla koncham decent...usual ga T-short kuda sardhukuntundhi...Kohl's lo shopping chesi, direct ga aa legging vesukoni occhindhanta work ki..

18 years poradu nundi 65 years musalodu varaku kaamist lu aa pilla station dhaggariki edho oka vanka tho osthunnaru, so alerted the girl...

inka eeroju gym lo oka 6 porila gang at least 30-40% butt cheeks visible ayye cheddilu vesukoni full ga checking who is watching them ani...attention seeking picchollu...

alanti vaalle manaki kaavali, When you cant afford going to SC or Jail or dry days then these are the relief.

12 minutes ago, huma said:

alanti vaalle manaki kaavali, When you cant afford going to SC or Jail or dry days then these are the relief.

at the same time need to be careful too bro...sexual harassment ani easy ga book chestharu ee aadangulu..ipl---fans-situation-rigth-now-trending.

4 minutes ago, Shameless said:

at the same time need to be careful too bro...sexual harassment ani easy ga book chestharu ee aadangulu..ipl---fans-situation-rigth-now-trending.

I know nenu extra careful untaanu bro. Tempt Chesi book chestaaru sadist munjalu

1 minute ago, huma said:

I know nenu extra careful untaanu bro. Tempt Chesi book chestaaru sadist munjalu

yeah bro...maa paatha office lo few years back oka aged person ni ilage book chesindhi oka picchi munda... he lost his job...poor guy...after few months he was found innocent though...