Prof K.Nag on hindi domination

ticket

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

He is already telling you through public speeches. You want to wait until he makes it a law. A very stupid strategy.

Aa pottodi tho argument waste. He has single agenda, hatred bosedk gadu. He is living disgusting life.

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Okay, let me ask again.

When did Amit Shah DECIDE? What did he DECIDE?

I'm least interested in what he said in public speech...anything credible other than these public speeches?

so according to you, only Amit Shah can do politics.. say whatever he wants in public speeches..

people who react to it are linguistic terrorists. not regular politicians catering to their constituents. lol.

hypocrisy comes very naturally to you, I guess.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so according to you, only Amit Shah can do politics.. say whatever he wants in public speeches..

people who react to it are linguistic terrorists. lol.

hypocrisy comes very naturally to you, I guess.

Slipper shot to potti halwa

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Okay, let me ask again.

When did Amit Shah DECIDE? What did he DECIDE?

I'm least interested in what he said in public speech...anything credible other than these public speeches?

you are basically repeating the same thing. You want to act like a home minister is a nobody and i will ignore his speech because i dont like it. Nobody acts like this. he is a powerful person representing a party and a govt machinery which has the power to force you and make laws for you.  his words matter and he must know what people think before he translates his stupid thoughts in to action.

And  this is on the proposed  "everyone must speak in hindi when across languages thing".

There are already things that are forced. he said 75% of indian govt business is in hindi - is it not a forcing other tax payers to learn another language ? Even during corona times their union health ministry twitter accounts were giving critical health advises only in hindi or english. Do 60% of the population who do not know the language must die or dont deserve to know advice?

South indians are not even asking for everything in their language. They are asking to use english - which means they are already prepared to learn another language. They are suggesting this to keep india united (as it is already familiar with english) and help prepare future for their kids. you call these sacrificing and understanding people as terrorists. siggu ledhura neeku.

• Upvote 1

Rey halwa @Android_Halwa - you are asking me so many questions. Why did you call south indian politicians as lingusitic terrorists ? whom did they terrorize and who are they forcing? is it not your racism which is making you talk like this.

sCo_^Y suppose for suppose vadu rule implement ye chesadu anukondi that govt business communication should also happen in Hindi ( which he cannot though) English elago untadi. mottam hindi ani evad seppaledu cheyaledu kuda

what diff will it make in ur day to day lives?

instead fight for rolling back taxes on petrol and diesel from both center and state which will really make difference in ur daily life

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey halwa @Android_Halwa - you are asking me so many questions. Why did you call south indian politicians as lingusitic terrorists ? whom did they terrorize and who are they forcing? is it not your racism which is making you talk like this.

ask whats his mother tongue 

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

sCo_^Y suppose for suppose vadu rule implement ye chesadu anukondi that govt business communication should also happen in Hindi ( which he cannot though) English elago untadi. mottam hindi ani evad seppaledu cheyaledu kuda

what diff will it make in ur day to day lives?

instead fight for rolling back taxes on petrol and diesel from both center and state which will really make difference in ur daily life

what diff will rolling back taxes on petrol make in daily life? do you realise car ownership in India is about 2-3%? I actually want them to raise taxes on petrol more and more.

motham Hindi cheste emi difference ani etla aduguthunnavo ento.. 50%+ population of India will be unable to access services they are entitled to, both from the govt and private sector.

entha mandhi Hindi maatladtaru anukuntunnav in the famous 'bridge state' Telangana??

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

what diff will rolling back taxes on petrol make in daily life? do you realise car ownership in India is about 2-3%? I actually want them to raise taxes on petrol more and more.

motham Hindi cheste emi difference ani etla aduguthunnavo ento.. 50%+ population of India will be unable to access services they are entitled to, both from the govt and private sector.

entha mandhi Hindi maatladtaru anukuntunnav in the famous 'bridge state' Telangana??

ok Center related forms will be in Hindi, English and local state language

so where is the issue, yevarini ye lang lo comfort anipiste they will use it.

Just now, Spartan said:

the issue here is obvious. evariki ye lang comfort antey, Andhra wants to use Telugu.. simple.

how can you miss something this obvious?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

the issue here is obvious. evariki ye lang comfort antey, Andhra wants to use Telugu.. simple.

how can you miss something this obvious?

thats what im saying in Andhra same form

is available in telugu 

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

forms are already in Hindi. you want state govt to issue forms in Hindi.. haha..

waste of money.