Being a Telugu person can you tolerate others success?

huma

Hypocrisy and manipulative answers ivvakunda mee manasulo maata kakkeyandi evvadu mimmalni judge cheyadu.

Coming to me, I cant tolerate anyone's success. I want to be on top always but saying that I am very friendly, caring

and loving person.

5 minutes ago, huma said:

Hypocrisy and manipulative answers ivvakunda mee manasulo maata kakkeyandi evvadu mimmalni judge cheyadu.

Coming to me, I cant tolerate anyone's success. I want to be on top always but saying that I am very friendly, caring

and loving person.

Neeku spyder lo villain features unnay 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, huma said:

and loving person.

Good crying post! 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, huma said:

and loving person.

can you be more elaborative what "others" mean?

If people around me or people I know then I will be happy to see them grow and successful..

If I know the person but not close to him/her, will still be happy seeing the results after their hardwork

54 minutes ago, huma said:

and loving person.

others success ni thana success kante enjoy sesadu ante vaadu ithe khacchitham gaa telugodu kadhu ani ardham..silent_I1

• Upvote 1

define success, first.

if becoming an IAS, an Instagram model, a startup billionaire is success, then its obvious that it can't be tolerated.

If discovery of a new element is bar to success, then we are all thankful for the person/team that did it, and wish them the very best.

• Upvote 2