American Professor : brahmin women come from shithole countries and criticize usa out of jealousy anta

Telugodura456

23 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

chaa..what makes you think she is not liberal. She is part of academia and despite saying such things multiple times she still gets a platform.

Moreover she speaks exactly like you did when it comes to chinese. You said us "allowed" china to grow. She says us "allowed' these brahmins to get jobs. You spoke of gratitude from chinese she also is demanding gratitude from them.

Liberals have done nothing to reduce racism. infact capitalists were little better.

you are just putting words in my mouth to make your stupid point about me. I didn't demand or speak anything of that sort. I just said that Chinese owe their tremendous growth to the west. That you chose to read irrelevant nonsense into that basic fact makes you the emotional unstable moron, not me a racist.

what the liberals have done is immaterial.. buggers in this db are conservative (including you), and you guys are trying to use liberal language to appeal to liberal sensibilities to make your point. I have no idea what you post beyond irritating me with your obsession on me, but majority of posters are quite racist towards minorities. Now they want to call this particular professor as racist when they are the group that are attacked seems a bit hypocritical to me.

you either pick liberal side, or be open about your agenda. you can't have the cake and eat it too.

34 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

chaa..what makes you think she is not liberal. She is part of academia and despite saying such things multiple times she still gets a platform.

Moreover she speaks exactly like you did when it comes to chinese. You said us "allowed" china to grow. She says us "allowed' these brahmins to get jobs. You spoke of gratitude from chinese she also is demanding gratitude from them.

Liberals have done nothing to reduce racism. infact capitalists were little better.

she's calling you losers out (within the limited context of her speech being interpreted in this db). what do the liberals have to do with it?

in fact, I, as a liberal want more such humiliation for all conservative fcuks, whether of religion, region, or language or caste or whatever silly grouping you guys want to slot your sorrrry lives into..

that a conservative from the other side is the humiliating you, just makes it even sweeter for me.

you call her a liberal? may be she's one of those strange animals that call themselves 'classical liberal' or whatever sh1t closet racists call themselves these days. but she would be laughed out of most liberal spaces in the present.

15 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

They keep broadcasting ba. Look at below link. someone accused this Pamela sharma of racism towrds black women. she immideately reminds all american media that she is brahmin and noble - what is the need of mentioning caste to foreign media in a foreign country about some racism issue :

"Sharma denied being racist: she was raised in a Christian school, born into a “Hindu priest-class family,” the “peace-loving” Brahmin clergy who believe in Gandhism"

https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/woman-went-on-youre-a-black-slave-rant-insists-shes-not-racist-because-she-taught-black-students/

lol. is this related to the Tucker Carlson one?

that lady in Carlson video is quite obviously attacking liberals who are brown. or brown people who are/pretend to be liberals.

what are the conservatives in this db getting worked up about? Its funny because you are all saying the same exact thing about liberals back home and in the US too.

I think you guys are bothered she clubbed you with those liberals, but she did add a caveat at the end there, a bone to all the 'nice non-liberal brown people', by mentioning that she's not talking about all the immigrants..

haha.. but people attack US from all sides, from the right, from the left, from the conservative side, from the liberal side.. every side. It looks like everyone (atleast in this db) is taking offense to what she said.

I just find it hilarious.

Don't get worked up over this lady's unhinged remarks. She knows what she's doing. She and others like  her are just livid over the fact that they cannot whip up a storm and get Indians and Indian-descent people all riled up and furious and in the process, call her something equally objectionable in return, thereby walking right into her wily trap. She thinks Indians will demand that she be tarred and feathered over her provocative bs. This will make it easier to label certain Indians she speaks of, prejudicial & hate-filled. Unfortunately for her, people see right through her guile. 

52 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

liberals are the capitalists dumbfcuk. the latest form of capitalism is literally called neoliberalism.

its very hard to do business if you are not liberal these days. Not like the days when Trump refused to let black people into his building. No one can do that now.

34 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you are just putting words in my mouth to make your stupid point about me. I didn't demand or speak anything of that sort. I just said that Chinese owe their tremendous growth to the west. That you chose to read irrelevant nonsense into that basic fact makes you the emotional unstable moron, not me a racist.

what the liberals have done is immaterial.. buggers in this db are conservative (including you), and you guys are trying to use liberal language to appeal to liberal sensibilities to make your point. I have no idea what you post beyond irritating me with your obsession on me, but majority of posters are quite racist towards minorities. Now they want to call this particular professor as racist when they are the group that are attacked seems a bit hypocritical to me.

you either pick liberal side, or be open about your agenda. you can't have the cake and eat it too.

chaa...so its only two choices - liberal or conservative ? i am left wing. And liberals are not left wing.

I didnt put those words in you - you put those words yourself from your mouth. Even when i pointed out the racism behind those words. you called me "emotional" and you doubled down on "allowed" and chinese having "gratitude" like they are dogs.

What you dont seem to realize is how internalized you have the racism and its language.

In fact you are the MOST conservative here and borrow leftist language to make you look edgy.

24 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

she's calling you losers out (within the limited context of her speech being interpreted in this db). what do the liberals have to do with it?

in fact, I, as a liberal want more such humiliation for all conservative fcuks, whether of religion, region, or language or caste or whatever silly grouping you guys want to slot your sorrrry lives into..

that a conservative from the other side is the humiliating you, just makes it even sweeter for me.

you call her a liberal? may be she's one of those strange animals that call themselves 'classical liberal' or whatever sh1t closet racists call themselves these days. but she would be laughed out of most liberal spaces in the present.

liberal = moderate wing of fascism which you are.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

liberals are the capitalists dumbfcuk. the latest form of capitalism is literally called neoliberalism.

its very hard to do business if you are not liberal these days. Not like the days when Trump refused to let black people into his building. No one can do that now.

yes - neoliberal...hahah i like that word. like the neocons those days. you are exactly that - all pious words hiding the actual racism beneath.

2 minutes ago, Golwalkar said:

Don't get worked up over this lady's unhinged remarks. She knows what she's doing. She and others like  her are just livid over the fact that they cannot whip up a storm and get Indians and Indian-descent people all riled up and furious and in the process, call her something equally objectionable in return, thereby walking right into her wily trap. She thinks Indians will demand that she be tarred and feathered over her provocative bs. This will make it easier to label certain Indians she speaks of prejudicial & hate-filled. Unfortunately for her, people see right through her guile. 

Actually she doesn't give a fcuk what Indians think. Her problem is with liberals, not Indians.

some of those Indians happen to be liberals. and she's mocking them with arguments that went out of fashion 30yrs ago.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Actually she doesn't give a fcuk what Indians think. Her problem is with liberals, not Indians.

some of those Indians happen to be liberals. and she's mocking them with arguments that went out of fashion 30yrs ago.

i dont think so. She thinks of indians like you think of chinese - "remember" that west "allowed" you to grow and live in "gratitude" to them.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

chaa...so its only two choices - liberal or conservative ? i am left wing. And liberals are not left wing.

I didnt put those words in you - you put those words yourself from your mouth. Even when i pointed out the racism behind those words. you called me "emotional" and you doubled down on "allowed" and chinese having "gratitude" like they are dogs.

What you dont seem to realize is how internalized you have the racism and its language.

In fact you are the MOST conservative here and borrow leftist language to make you look edgy.

There's no racism behind those words. You pointed out sh1t.. just made as assss of yourself by taking the conversation into 100 different ways in desperate attempt to keep postin insane nonsense. Now you claim that I called them 'dogs' lol.

you are left wing?? do you even know what that means?

I'm not leftist. I'm only for individual freedom from everything.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

i dont think so. She thinks of indians like you think of chinese - "remember" that west "allowed" you to grow and live in "gratitude" to them.

lol. you are funny.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

There's no racism behind those words. You pointed out sh1t.. just made as assss of yourself by taking the conversation into 100 different ways in desperate attempt to keep postin insane nonsense. Now you claim that I called them 'dogs' lol.

you are left wing?? do you even know what that means?

I'm not leftist. I'm only for individual freedom from everything.

Freedom for the oppressed masses is necessary before individual freedom becomes meaningful.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

liberal = moderate wing of fascism which you are.

says the guy who support Assamese fascist scum, and said that he wants Andhra Pradesh to be reunited, when quite obviously most in TG would retaliate against that idea.

do you understand that forcing your silly ideas on others is what fascism is all about? your stand on TG quite literally marks you as a fascist.