American Professor : brahmin women come from shithole countries and criticize usa out of jealousy anta

Telugodura456

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

says the guy who support Assamese fascist scum, and said that he wants Andhra Pradesh to be reunited, when quite obviously most in TG would retaliate against that idea.

do you understand that forcing your silly ideas on others is what fascism is all about? your stand on TG quite literally marks you as a fascist.

yea right - as if Tg people were ever asked about it. You would support nazis because germans voted them for it.

Its natural for you - after all did you not say ideology is for loosers. All you care is how you are doing individually and then edgy stuff to look cool - thats all.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Freedom for the oppressed masses is necessary before individual freedom becomes meaningful.

depends on who you call as 'oppressed'.. I don't think you have the intelligence or capacity to understand what oppression is, given your support for the most neoliberal chief minister AP had ever seen.

and your baseless support to the cause of Amaravati.

yea right - as if Tg people were ever asked about it. You would support nazis because germans voted them for it.

Its natural for you - after all did you not say ideology is for loosers. All you care is how you are doing individually and then edgy stuff to look cool - thats all.

yes, they were.. two elections have passed since the state formed. And not a single politician campaigned to get the state back united.

are you saying that you understand people better than the politicians?

calling me edgy is not going to make your dumb points more meaningful. Try and put some thought into the crap you post first.

I never supported assamese acts of violence but its amazing how many times you repeat the lie. As i said you dont have any ethical compass other than a mass of prejudices and your individual pursuit of pleasures.

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yes - neoliberal...hahah i like that word. like the neocons those days. you are exactly that - all pious words hiding the actual racism beneath.

you actually zero clue what you are talking about obviously.

just calling me racist is pointless.

when you yourself called Telangana people as taagubothulu by pr0xy..

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

depends on who you call as 'oppressed'.. I don't think you have the intelligence or capacity to understand what oppression is, given your support for the most neoliberal chief minister AP had ever seen.

and your baseless support to the cause of Amaravati.

chaa...I supported complete seperation of ap form india - i dont think that cm supports that. All you have is rabid prejudical hate of sendraal based on caste and then look for lefty sounding reasons to validate your rubbish upper caste rivalry. You know nothing about amaravvati too other than the mass of ugly prejudices you have and operate from.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

I never supported assamese acts of violence but its amazing how many times you repeat the lie. As i said you dont have any ethical compass other than a mass of prejudices and your individual pursuit of pleasures.

lol. you lose your mind when you talk to me, simple.

I cant say if you keep it while talking to others, because I can't be bothered to read the sh1t you post when its not against me. as it is, I can't handle the drama you bring to conversation.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you actually zero clue what you are talking about obviously.

just calling me racist is pointless.

when you yourself called Telangana people as taagubothulu by pr0xy..

haha how many times you repeat that lie  - and what is by pr0xy.

Its obvious you have no sense of integrity and no moral compass whatsover. the frequency with which you lie is testament to it. Just a soulless ghoul roaming around for consuming things and for sexual pleasures. And then rationalizing your pathetic life with left words.

chaa...I supported complete seperation of ap form india - i dont think that cm supports that. All you have is rabid prejudical hate of sendraal based on caste and then look for lefty sounding reasons to validate your rubbish upper caste rivalry. You know nothing about amaravvati too other than the mass of ugly prejudices you have and operate from.

what does that even mean? are you saying Andhras are oppressed?

if yes, it proves my point that you have no capacity or intelligence to understand what oppression actually is.

I support separation of AP from India too, but not because they are oppressed. If they want it, they should be allowed to leave.. Just like Telangana was allowed to leave.

just like India is the fascist that stops states from going there own way, you are a fascist for whining about TG going its own way.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

haha how many times you repeat that lie  - and what is by *****.

by pr0xy means, you called someone 'meeru taagubothulu' as an insult.. that someone is halwa.

when someone else (chittimallu) called you out on such unnecessary language, with clear meaning to what you are trying to convey, you tried to play coy by suggesting that its okay to call doras as taagubothulu, since they regularly do it to the ones they oppressed.

but may be you forget, its not just doras who do that.. even Andhra people used to call them that.

so by pr0xy you did call TG people as taagubothulu,

what does that even mean? are you saying Andhras are oppressed?

if yes, it proves my point that you have no capacity or intelligence to understand what oppression actually is.

I support separation of AP from India too, but not because they are oppressed. If they want it, they should be allowed to leave.. Just like Telangana was allowed to leave.

just like India is the fascist that stops states from going there own way, you are a fascist for whining about TG going its own way.

yedisaavule - an emotional "sentiment" is not the same thing as material cultural differences like language. yes i want seperation from india because telugu people are by default oppressed. It is built in to indian constitution - the humiliation of other languages. You dont see it because it does not hit your emotion like just one caste does.

It requires some actual thinking and a sense of dignity.

your primary position is to hate people around you - with unthinking rage. I have never seen any empathy in you. you dont see opression because you dont have any empathy to you and you lie  so recklessly.

by pr0xy means, you called someone 'meeru taagubothulu' as an insult.. that someone is halwa.

when someone else (chittimallu) called you out on such unnecessary language, with clear meaning to what you are trying to convey, you tried to play coy by suggesting that its okay to call doras as taagubothulu, since they regularly do it to the ones they oppressed.

but may be you forget, its not just doras who do that.. even Andhra people used to call them that.

so by pr0xy you did call TG people as taagubothulu,

i called halwa as thaagubothu? who is chittimallu. Halwa is here ask him to come and say when i called him taagubothu. neeku nizanga siggu ledhura narsi ga. You have a cirminal bent of mind. I have never seen any person in this forum who lies like you and takes no responsibility for backing up.

I never called doras as also thaagubothulu.

shame on your family for bringing up a disgusting, lying character like you.

yedisaavule - an emotional "sentiment" is not the same thing as material cultural differences like language. yes i want seperation from india because telugu people are by default oppressed. It is built in to indian constitution - the humiliation of other languages. You dont see it because it does not hit your emotion like just one caste does.

It requires some actual thinking and a sense of dignity.

your primary position is to hate people around you - with unthinking rage. I have never seen any empathy in you. you dont see opression because you dont have any empathy to you and you lie  so recklessly.

clearly TG people don't agree, and don't want your nonsense. you abusing me is not going to change that fact. keep crying. I don't give a fcuk.

who cares about your bs reasons man. They are people who are actually oppressed in India - muslims, some section of dalits, adivasis etc. the other day you rubbished muslim claim to dignity as liberal strategy to take attention away from other pressing issues... like what ?? 'Oppression of Andhras'? lol.  you are unreal man.

are Andhras being beaten in India? Bengalis are.. and you have no sympathy for them. but want to lecture me on oppression.

Yes, I hate everyone equally. you play favourites. you are a racist.

Your first moral corruption came from the way you developed understanding of TG movement. You actually have no understanding of it. You operate solely from hatred and prejudice of one caste in andhra.

You think TG doras say respectful things to andhra people? you have never been in hyd. One clue is how easily halwa called all south indians as linguistic terrorists. Anyway waste of time talking to someone who has no credibility.

clearly TG people don't agree, and don't want your nonsense. you abusing me is not going to change that fact. keep crying. I don't give a fcuk.

who cares about your bs reasons man. They are people who are actually oppressed in India - muslims, some section of dalits, adivasis etc. the other day you rubbished muslim claim to dignity as liberal strategy to take attention away from other pressing issues... like what ?? 'Oppression of Andhras'? lol.  you are unreal man.

are Andhras being beaten in India? Bengalis are.. and you have no sympathy for them. but want to lecture me on oppression.

Yes, I hate everyone equally. you play favourites. you are a racist.

You dont spreak for TG people. ANd you never care for them. All you have to deep seated caste rivalry in andhra. You  projected it on to telangana people and coupled with the fact you lack absolute morals got attracted to fascist movement.