American Professor : brahmin women come from shithole countries and criticize usa out of jealousy anta

Telugodura456

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

i called halwa as thaagubothu? who is chittimallu. Halwa is here ask him to come and say when i called him taagubothu. neeku nizanga siggu ledhura narsi ga. You have a cirminal bent of mind. I have never seen any person in this forum who lies like you and takes no responsibility for backing up.

I never called doras as also thaagubothulu.

shame on your family for bringing up a disgusting, lying character like you.

why do I care to ask Halwa about all this? this is what I remember from that conversation. It happened. If you want to deny it, your prerogative.

In my mind, you did call TG people as taagubothulu, and I gave you the clearest train of events that I can give that led you make and defend that comment. you deny it because either you have a short memory or you are straight up liar. I don't care either way.

shame on my family? haha.. you think I'm the kind to listen to sh1t people around me tell me?

it looks like you respect your family, and the way you argue shows how well you've learnt from the worst of people in AP/TG in your family. lol. you respect literal assholes.

You dont spreak for TG people. ANd you never care for them. All you have to deep seated caste rivalry in andhra. You  projected it on to telangana people and coupled with the fact you lack absolute morals got attracted to fascist movement.

if you stop quoting me, and typing nonsense, I won't talk for anyone. lol.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

why do I care to ask Halwa about all this? this is what I remember from that conversation. It happened. If you want to deny it, your prerogative.

In my mind, you did call TG people as taagubothulu, and I gave you the clearest train of events that I can give that led you make and defend that comment. you deny it because either you have a short memory or you are straight up liar. I don't care either way.

shame on my family? haha.. you think I'm the kind to listen to sh1t people around me tell me?

it looks like you respect your family, and the way you argue shows how well you've learnt from the worst of people in AP/TG in your family. lol. you respect literal assholes.

No it did NOT happen. And you are disgusting POS to make accusation repeatedly and declare you cant bother to back it up.

Either your mind suffers from hallucinations are as more likely the case you are disgusting lying creep. I think you suffer from such prejudice that your mind makes up stuff and you repeat it.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Your first moral corruption came from the way you developed understanding of TG movement. You actually have no understanding of it. You operate solely from hatred and prejudice of one caste in andhra.

You think TG doras say respectful things to andhra people? you have never been in hyd. One clue is how easily halwa called all south indians as linguistic terrorists. Anyway waste of time talking to someone who has no credibility.

I don't care about all of that nonsense, idiot.

If a section of people don't want to live together, no one has the moral right to force them to live together.

for someone who has a fascist bent of mind like you, such a simple truth may not be self evident.

it doesn't matter even if they were brothers from the same mother, if they don't want to live together, they must be free to choose their way.

halwa is an asshole. you are a linguist fascist

No it did NOT happen. And you are disgusting POS to make accusation repeatedly and declare you cant bother to back it up.

Either your mind suffers from hallucinations are as more likely the case you are disgusting lying creep. I think you suffer from such prejudice that your mind makes up stuff and you repeat it.

and you tell yourself lies about how you are a decent person who has said nothing and will never say anything racist ever.

nobody who thinks Andhra people are oppressed is going to be taken seriously.

Telugu people are oppressed because their language is not spoken in the parliament? lol..

if that is the standard for what we are terming as 'oppression', then every group can claim oppression 1000, million times worse than that.

but you rubbishing muslim dignity to life, in favour of more pressing issues like 'language in parliament' shows what an unserious moron you are.

very thin line separating the islamophobes and you. may be reading too much kuffir nalgundwar has gotten you to wear the dalit skin these days, combined with his anti-Hindi tirades.

for someone who calls himself left, looks like you don't need solidarity from workers beyond Andhra borders. Some leftist you are, man.. does that idiot kuffir too post like this? I stop reading his crap a decade ago.

@Telugodura456 a leftist, who doesn't give a fcuk about Adivasi rights to their forest when they protested against Bauxite mining, is calling 'not speaking Telugu in parliament' as a self evident form of oppression.

will a telugu country be able to stop any such mining overtures? lol.

and you are a leftist? lol. hmm... okay. there are leftist with inconsistent sh1t views too, not exactly a first.

@Telugodura456   you need to only want to get away from India.. You don't actually need a bs reason for it. If enough people want it, some day it'll happen.

just like it happened for TG.

but if you want to join with TG, for that both AP/TG should want it. much lesser chance of that happening. forcing it is what fascists try to do, whether in the name of anti-dora or leftism, fascism it is.

try to be a decent person who respects others wishes too @Telugodura456

its clear you've been raised with a certain entitlement towards your pov,  but you must shake off the racist sh1t your family taught you and rise above petty language fascism to become a meaningful contributor to whatever society you want to.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nobody who thinks Andhra people are oppressed is going to be taken seriously.

Telugu people are oppressed because their language is not spoken in the parliament? lol..

if that is the standard for what we are terming as 'oppression', then every group can claim oppression 1000, million times worse than that.

but you rubbishing muslim dignity to life, in favour of more pressing issues like 'language in parliament' shows what an unserious moron you are.

very thin line separating the islamophobes and you. may be reading too much kuffir nalgundwar has gotten you to wear the dalit skin these days, combined with his anti-Hindi tirades.

for someone who calls himself left, looks like you don't need solidarity from workers beyond Andhra borders. Some leftist you are, man.. does that idiot kuffir too post like this? I stop reading his crap a decade ago.

10gera self dignity leni yedhava . Yes language matters in parliament also - though thats not the only thing. what suprises me is someone like you who frequently contradicts himself who lacks individual integrity, who lies profusely thinks he has some depth.

Muslim dignity to life means for you ignoring the pasmanda muslim voices in favor of typical liberal identity politics. we made obama as pres thats it racism is gone yay. first black chief justice - another citadel broken yay yay yay. in reality nothing changes for blacks,.

One post  you say ideology is for idiots then in another post with the same tongue you abuse someone as neo-lib or whatever.

Kuffir has several times more north indian and muslims friends in his profile than you can dream off. the problem is there is nodepth in you. Everything you have is based on vulgar upper caste  kamma-kapu rivalry in andhra. You built a worldview based on that which is very woozy. But you keep going because of the emotional hate you invested in building it.

45 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

try to be a decent person who respects others wishes too @Telugodura456

its clear you've been raised with a certain entitlement towards your pov,  but you must shake off the racist sh1t your family taught you and rise above petty language fascism to become a meaningful contributor to whatever society you want to.

to know what people wishes really are - it requires a level of care and sympathy with those people. You dont respect anyone - you only respect your andhra/kamma hate. you support rubbish causes because they support your twisted world view.

59 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

@Telugodura456 a leftist, who doesn't give a fcuk about Adivasi rights to their forest when they protested against Bauxite mining, is calling 'not speaking Telugu in parliament' as a self evident form of oppression.

will a telugu country be able to stop any such mining overtures? lol.

and you are a leftist? lol. hmm... okay. there are leftist with inconsistent sh1t views too, not exactly a first.

idhendhiro. are you confusing with a cm or what. as if you care about adivasi. The moment you meet one you will curse them as ethno scum.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

and you tell yourself lies about how you are a decent person who has said nothing and will never say anything racist ever.

i did not say it. There is something off are narsi if the validity of your points has to depend on lies and fabrications. You say a thousand contradictory things. I dont because i know my stands.