Jaggi is now selling mud in the name of Save Soil

hyperbole

2 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

aa matti konni em chestharu ? andhuke anedhi desham going in wrong direction ani

Something happens
100%
After I used Thaai man the first time:
- Every cell busted, tingled, was so alive
- as I used my voice after Sadhana with Thaai man, my voice was completely different. It was not my voice really. Very strange, but not unpleasant
- I had some small wounds on my body and I'm not sure, but they seem to heal very quickly 
I'm very curious about what will happen later. 

Review by Sena

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:
Something happens
100%
After I used Thaai man the first time:
- Every cell busted, tingled, was so alive
- as I used my voice after Sadhana with Thaai man, my voice was completely different. It was not my voice really. Very strange, but not unpleasant
- I had some small wounds on my body and I'm not sure, but they seem to heal very quickly 
I'm very curious about what will happen later. 

Review by Sena

KExhGJd.gif

If I build an entire house with 'Thai Mann', can i get tingly feeling every living moment I'm inside my home?

will cement cancel the piousness of the 'Thai Mann'?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

If I build an entire house with 'Thai Mann', can i get tingly feeling every living moment I'm inside my home?

yes

KExhGJd.gif

47 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Lol..read the reviews, next vani fart ni kuda pack chesi ammutaru kavachu

Namaskaram team,
I do not know how much I need to thank you. Thai mann, SHE is an elixir I never dreamt of. The moment, I touched it, I did it with much devotion, but the benefits I received with just 1 application has kept me in awe. Classifying my experiences, to ease it out, here I go.
Physical Observations
-All my nerves settled down immediately
-- I felt I am in a protected sphere
-Body became cooler and at ease, may be this how a child feels in mother's womb, I do not know, but I felt very unexplainably good
-Skin has become supple and feels so new
-Suffered from unexplained back pain and neck pain for few days with no particular cause, it has disappeared
-After IE and AA mandala, body has relaxed, but since childhood, I had my feet posture held very tight due to stress or anxiety which people have told me to ease. I have tried but in vain. I used to hold my toes tight. OH my God! I am left mouth shut with this benefit I received. After nearly 10 plus years of my life in stress, what could never happened consciously, happened today, my toes that were stiff and tightly held have eased. I have been touching and seeing if its real many times.I do not know who believes this or not. But, it has been a wonder for me. This drove me to write this long comment n note of thanks

Review by Pavithra

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Inka paduko poi