Mortgage loan ki

KothaKurrodu

13 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

aa item thisesthava statement lo? Balance ela change chesthavu?? They will go through each and every transaction.. hawala money aa?? 🙂

No bro. Friend ki help chesa and he gave it back to me last month. Around 25k, so they might ask the source. Moreover gift letters from friends are not accepted. Only from family members anta

1 hour ago, Guest said:

Ilanti thoughts yetla vasthay vayya.. don’t ever think about it. You are good as long you can explain it

Yep.. if you mess up, once found, your info enters into fraud database that's shared across all financial institutions, telecom etc.

Financial Life becomes miserable afterwards

1 hour ago, KothaKurrodu said:

Interest rates peruguthunnayi ga. So locking it for 180 days

entha ki lock sesthunnav? already 5+% undhi gaaa..inka peruguthadhi antava?

53 minutes ago, KothaKurrodu said:

No bro. Friend ki help chesa and he gave it back to me last month. Around 25k, so they might ask the source. Moreover gift letters from friends are not accepted. Only from family members anta

mari ippudela?

3 hours ago, KothaKurrodu said:

Bank statements edit chesi pettochaa. Last month oka deposit aindhi from a friend. Ipudu anni details adugutharu if they see. Is it okay if we edit n send??

edits cheste 30 yrs lopalaki potaavu if they find out, get a gift letter from all those who gave to you, you dont need to pay tax on it nor the giver

Mortgage Fraud | CriminalDefenseLawyer.com

1 hour ago, KothaKurrodu said:

family member ee ani cheppu, how the frock will they know, dont ay friends, say it realtives

4 hours ago, KothaKurrodu said:

Bank statements edit chesi pettochaa. Last month oka deposit aindhi from a friend. Ipudu anni details adugutharu if they see. Is it okay if we edit n send??

I would strongly say no bro...

Naakaithe doubts unna amounts ki circle chesi prathi dhaniki additional and supporting documentation adigindru...

okasari naa employer gadu almost $350K direct deposit chesindu oka payperiod lo (instead of 80 hours, payroll entered 8000 hours)...was asked detailed explanation on why that amount was deposited and why it was wire transferred back..

I was also asked to provide supporting documentation for some transfers to family and friends..

Don't hide anything bhayya...just be open and clear...if not that bank, you can always try another one...  

12 hours ago, KothaKurrodu said:

Loan kuda edit cheskoka poyava 

neeeee Thu