Electric car or Hybrid car

TruthTruth

1 minute ago, TruthTruth said:

3 months wait fine bro

nenu kanukunna dealer said minimum 6 months. but you can contact your local dealer and they can give much clear picture.

2 hours ago, TruthTruth said:

Tesla Kakunda other options. Which one in the below is the worth to buy. Looking to buy SUV comfortable one, for family of 4. 

1)Lexus Nx 450h+ -  I personally like Lexus , is it worth to buy this one or any other best option

2) Audi Q4 etron

3)Volkswagen ID4 

4)Mustang Mach-E

5) Mercedes GLC 350e 

6)lincoln corsair grand touring

Go for plug in hybrid … below 50miles commute you can run on battery above 50miles run on gas

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Go for plug in hybrid … below 50miles commute you can run on battery above 50miles run on gas

Hybrids are junk. Less space,less performance, gas engine maintenance. 

Once you go EV....you never go hybrid.

12 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

EVs have long way to go. If you cannot charge at home do not buy EV, even if it's Tesla. My friend lives in apartment, he bought and regrets.

Hybrids are best if usage is high and for long distances, Toyota has hybrids at less price too. Plugin hybrids, if you can charge at home, heard very good reviews, specially for local usage. These qualify for full EV credit(normal hybrids don't) as well but availability chala takkuva. 

In a year or 2, many apartment complexes will also have electric charging.

2 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

In a year or 2, many apartment complexes will also have electric charging.

may be but you can buy when that happens and mostly those spots they will ask more for parking. they know how to milk money for every small thing

Just now, Pavanonline said:

may be but you can buy when that happens and mostly those spots they will ask more for parking. they now how to milk money for every small thing

That is why I am telling to wait for a year. By then supply chain will also get fixed.

11 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

may be but you can buy when that happens and mostly those spots they will ask more for parking. they know how to milk money for every small thing

our apartment complex has charging stations nearly 6  for 80 units. I hardly see 10 vehicles. Evening times I see they put for charging and its not paid parking but paid charging

13 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

That is why I am telling to wait for a year. By then supply chain will also get fixed.

kastam wait ..long trips family trips rental vachipoiddi

23 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Hybrids are junk. Less space,less performance, gas engine maintenance. 

Once you go EV....you never go hybrid.

I am using Toyota seinna hybrid… spacious, good performance and mileage, less maintenance may be once in 6 months … once full tank, I can drive around 600miles non stop. No EV can beat it.

Plug-in Hybrid- Toyota/Lexus is very trusted brand for hybrids because they have been doing hybrid engines since 2000’s and no can close to them.

Rav4 prime and lexus rx450h have the same underpinnings but targeted at different segments. Good luck finding a car unless you are in some north east, 3-6 months wait time

id4 and etron are the same car, I would take etron over id4

Ev is no nonsense maintenance wise, hybrid is very complex setup, if you are in a cold place plug-in hybrids make sense as ev lose charge in cold weathers.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

I am using Toyota seinna hybrid… spacious, good performance and mileage, less maintenance may be once in 6 months … once full tank, I can drive around 600miles non stop. No EV can beat it.

Agree. No EV can beat it right now.

EVs are going to get better batteries and will become cheaper. Seinna EV is going to have lot more space and you don't even have to go to a gas station.

With EVs you can charge at home.

18 minutes ago, TruthTruth said:

kastam wait ..long trips family trips rental vachipoiddi

Oh okk....don't  buy expensive then.

It will depreciate a lot in couple years.

1 minute ago, TruthTruth said:

our apartment complex has charging stations nearly 6  for 80 units. I hardly see 10 vehicles. Evening times I see they put for charging and its not paid parking but paid charging

that is still a problem if you ask me, say more people buy EVs in your apartment. If you don't use vehicle that frequently then fine. 

• Upvote 1