GC EAD tho travel

VinPetrol

11 minutes ago, gutlogummadi said:

Yo em matladutunnav saami, once u use AP , h1b is no longer valid. Go check with ur attorney

Wrong! GC EAD use cheste H1 no longer valid.. AP vadi H1 medane undochu with same employer

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, perugu_vada said:

H1 chupisthe passport lo H1b visa aduguthadu kada uncle .. adhi undadhu .. that is my question

h1-b extension apudu direct ga new i94 ochestundi kada .. malli outside usa velli ravalsina avasaram undha before H1b expires, if we enter on AP

sorry @csrcsrmalli malli adugutunna,

even H1 approved copy meeda i-94 ayina automatic validate ayitada? 

or we have to show only Visa copy stamped in embassy in passport? 

3 minutes ago, TensionNahiLeneka said:

sorry @csrcsrmalli malli adugutunna,

even H1 approved copy meeda i-94 ayina automatic validate ayitada? 

or we have to show only Visa copy stamped in embassy in passport? 

Only Mexico Canada bro even without stamping you can go and come back  just based on 1797 if ur trip is 30 days or less and u are nit visiting consulate for stamping

4 hours ago, csrcsr said:

U can use ap and continue working on h1b ,

During renewal or travel to Mexico on automatic revalidation your h1 will be recaptured with new i94

thanks for the reply bro.. suppose: if v entered in US using AP in JAN- 2023 and .. married to EAD status kada..

so 2024 H1 active ki malli mexico poi vasthe apaudu manamu h1 ki vastam kada.. 

2023 status --> Adujstment status kada.. how can they run payroll on h1 bro...?

11 minutes ago, VinPetrol said:

thanks for the reply bro.. suppose: if v entered in US using AP in JAN- 2023 and .. married to EAD status kada..

so 2024 H1 active ki malli mexico poi vasthe apaudu manamu h1 ki vastam kada.. 

2023 status --> Adujstment status kada.. how can they run payroll on h1 bro...?

No u entering on ap doesn't mean u married to ead you can be on h1 what ever is there my close friend in company came ba k on ap and still continuing on h1 

In case of h1 renewal or automatic revalidation u will capture the I back as u will be entered in parole starus

AP meda enter ayyi you can continue working with same employer on H1B. The employer can file extension, amendment and another employer can transfer. AP travel ki use cheydaniki and H1B working ki sambandam ledu. Lot of ppl have been travelling on AP since 2012 without getting stamped and working on H1B with same employer. This technique does not work if you have H4 dependents. 

If you use EAD for work appudu koda its not a death sentence. You can come back on H1B but the employer will file H1B in Consular Processing. Meaning elli Visa Stamp eyinchukunte you will be back into H1B.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, gutlogummadi said:

Yo em matladutunnav saami, once u use AP , h1b is no longer valid. Go check with ur attorney

Thats ccompleteley worng Ap mida you can travel and cotinue working oin h1 b 

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

No u entering on ap doesn't mean u married to ead you can be on h1 what ever is there my close friend in company came ba k on ap and still continuing on h1 

In case of h1 renewal or automatic revalidation u will capture the I back as u will be entered in parole starus

Thanks bro

49 minutes ago, baabaa said:

AP meda enter ayyi you can continue working with same employer on H1B. The employer can file extension, amendment and another employer can transfer. AP travel ki use cheydaniki and H1B working ki sambandam ledu. Lot of ppl have been travelling on AP since 2012 without getting stamped and working on H1B with same employer. This technique does not work if you have H4 dependents. 

If you use EAD for work appudu koda its not a death sentence. You can come back on H1B but the employer will file H1B in Consular Processing. Meaning elli Visa Stamp eyinchukunte you will be back into H1B.

H4 concept kuda cheyapavaa bro .. if wife use gc ead then after coming here she has to stick only gc ead ah? Until she go to Mexico ?

54 minutes ago, baabaa said:

doing this can we retain the Priority date? any idea?

6 hours ago, gutlogummadi said:

you need to educate your attorney

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, baabaa said:

can you elaborate on this please --> This technique does not work if you have H4 dependents.

why this will not work for H4 dependents? thanks. 

22 hours ago, csrcsr said:

It will get back the old I94 to active that is therr on the h1b petition  bro

It will only use current status . Not any old i94 .

22 hours ago, gutlogummadi said:

Is your attorney Rahul Reddy ?? Change him ASAP@3$%