GC EAD tho travel

VinPetrol

11 minutes ago, pavone said:

I have plans to travel to india and then change jobs. Want to use ap and stay on h1.. eb3 downgrade oct 2014 pd.

You need to go stamping to stay on h1

10 minutes ago, signout said:

You need to go stamping to stay on h1

Why? I am not going to transfer first and the come back on ap.

First come back on ap, then initiate transfer(same as ext with same emp). I think that will do it. If not, do automatic revalidation and then transfer h1b to new emp. 

18 hours ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:

you need to educate your attorney

By traveling on AP, you will terminate your H-1B status based on your original H-1B approval and you will be considered a “parolee.” While you can continue to work pursuant to the terms of the H-1B approval notice you will not be in H-1B status again until an H-1B extension is approved on your behalf.

1 hour ago, signout said:

H1 transfer only counselor process bro, means you have go for stamping or stay in EAD 

@signout h1’b transfer ani concept ledu anta on paper, verey employer degara ki move audham anukunte, that new employer files h1b petition to uscis asking for 3-yr approval .. so in that regard h1-b extn or h1b transfer means same kada ? With all this being said, the way uscis is working, Idhi correct Idhi wrong ani ledu .. Oka process padu lekunda work chestunaru 

atleast above is wat my current company attorney told when I took fte 

1 hour ago, pavone said:

Why? I am not going to transfer first and the come back on ap.

First come back on ap, then initiate transfer(same as ext with same emp). I think that will do it. If not, do automatic revalidation and then transfer h1b to new emp. 

No, you can only file h1 transfer on consular process after you enter on AP 

30 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

@signout h1’b transfer ani concept ledu anta on paper, verey employer degara ki move audham anukunte, that new employer files h1b petition to uscis asking for 3-yr approval .. so in that regard h1-b extn or h1b transfer means same kada ? With all this being said, the way uscis is working, Idhi correct Idhi wrong ani ledu .. Oka process padu lekunda work chestunaru 

atleast above is wat my current company attorney told when I took fte 

Just now, signout said:

No, you can only file h1 transfer on consular process after you enter on AP 

Only consular process allowed on h1 transfer after you enter on AP once 

35 minutes ago, gutlogummadi said:

By traveling on AP, you will terminate your H-1B status based on your original H-1B approval and you will be considered a “parolee.” While you can continue to work pursuant to the terms of the H-1B approval notice you will not be in H-1B status again until an H-1B extension is approved on your behalf.

@3$% Don’t follow something you see online blindly +-

3 hours ago, gutlogummadi said:

false information.

16 hours ago, csrcsr said:

That's wrong bro many people shifted status from h1 to h4 h4 to h1 to on approved I797

I could not do that . I was told to only use my ap or I have to get stamped for h1 . Over laredo boarder .I used AP to enter again .

8 hours ago, kichikamukavu said:

I could not do that . I was told to only use my ap or I have to get stamped for h1 . Over laredo boarder .I used AP to enter again .

Not sure bro many people did mist of the cases I know they fle for vacation Baja cancun from sf they got it nit sure why they stopped u 

On 4/16/2022 at 11:17 AM, kichikamukavu said:

bro,  if we want to use AP, India lo and international airlines check the AP card! .  Hope they have idea about AP card? Are there any risks?