GC EAD tho travel

VinPetrol

On 4/14/2022 at 10:29 AM, csrcsr said:

Only Mexico Canada bro even without stamping you can go and come back  just based on 1797 if ur trip is 30 days or less and u are nit visiting consulate for stamping

thank you Bro. hopefully idi work avutadi ani aa bhagvaan ko pray karta hu.

On 4/15/2022 at 9:24 PM, signout said:

Only consular process allowed on h1 transfer after you enter on AP once 

Bro , can we switch jobs on H1 , after entering using AP?

ok, i checked with attorney, here what she says 'if you use AP document to enter back into US, your work authorization from that point is legally connected to your EAD. Although most employers are not even aware of this and don't update the from I-9 reflect EAD details"

so looks like you will be automatically on EAD if you continue to work after coming back to US but some people dont update I9 forms

On 4/16/2022 at 9:20 AM, csrcsr said:

Not sure bro many people did mist of the cases I know they fle for vacation Baja cancun from sf they got it nit sure why they stopped u 

annayya, PMed you. 

• 11 months later...
2 hours ago, rolex said:

Has anyone traveled on GC EAD? 
port of entry lo em documents kavali ? Can anyone let me know, little urgent.. 🙏

Nothing make sure you advance parole combo card or your AP is approved separately 

If your question is assuming you have AP

Nothing have copy of filing and 485 reciept , vachetapdu sfot secodnary check avutadi in case sdigithe 100% they will not ask anything bro good luck

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Nothing make sure you advance parole combo card or your AP is approved separately 

If your question is assuming you have AP

Nothing have copy of filing and 485 reciept , vachetapdu sfot secodnary check avutadi in case sdigithe 100% they will not ask anything bro good luck

Thank you bro.. Yeah I have EAD AP combo card..  card tho paatu inka emana adgutada ani doubt vachindi.. 

9 minutes ago, rolex said:

Thank you bro.. Yeah I have EAD AP combo card..  card tho paatu inka emana adgutada ani doubt vachindi.. 

Nothing bro dontbshow copy of filing or pending 485 only if they ask , during secondary soft check expect some delays very very simple many friends went and came back hapoyvtravels

• Thanks 1

On 4/14/2022 at 6:47 PM, VinPetrol said:

yevarina chesara recently? e EAD renewal ki long processing time, so antha safe kadu kada.. anduke..

1.velli vachaka EAD-AP use cheuskoni ( married to Adjustment of status kada).. malli H1b ki ela velutam bro? any idea..

2.after landing with AP--> day1 ye manamu i9 form update cheyala.. to run pay roll using EAD number ( instead of h1)

1)When you enter using AP, i94 will be issued only for a year. You will be in parolee status instead of H1B status but you can continue working with the same employer without any adjustments. Note: You will not be using your EAD for work. You just used AP to enter in parolee status.

2)Now, if your current h1b expiry date is greater than the i94 issued date, you have two options

a) Ask your employer to renew your H1B before i94 expiry so you don't have to travel outside USA for i94 extension. 

b) Or you can go to Mexico and re-enter USA with automatic validation by showing you H1B at which point you will get i94 extension till end of your current h1b.

Note: Once you renew your H1b, you will go back to H1B status from parolee status. (until that point technically you are in parolee status but not on H1B status but you can continue to use h1b for work instead of EAD)

This response is based on what I understand from my company's attorney. Just like anyone says, pls discuss with an immigration attorney about your options in detail bro. The feedback you get here will let you think about any avenues you didn't think before and gives you an opportunity to seek clarification with attorney.

Happy Travel!

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, windows_admin said:

COMBO Card ledu mari ela?

I have EAD card and AP, not combo card

Is this mandatory ? 

no need bro now a days most of them are getting separately

EAD card and AP will be in some paper form

26 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

no need bro now a days most of them are getting separately

EAD card and AP will be in some paper form

DB peddalu cheppaka , THANKS