Mortgage Loan

playboys

QQ

Nenu FTE in new York lo and signed home in Texas. Lender gadu employer letter adukuthunadu like a transfer letter to Texas or remote working. Ma manager transfer approved ani email pumpadu but they don't give on letter head but lender wants on letter head.

Any suggestions or anyone face this kind of issue.

3 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Avanni mortgage officer file lo naam ke vaaste. 

Send this as confirmation and tell letter ivvaru ani. kaasta gola chesi oppukuntadu.

Ledu bro lender is telling from starting they need on letter head.

And asked multiple times to my HR but they are telling it's internal transfer so we can't provide on letter head. 

And on other side builder is saying that bring letter asap other wise we I'll cancel the contract. I was connered hear😭

1 minute ago, playboys said:

And asked multiple times to my HR but they are telling it's internal transfer so we can't provide on letter head. 

And on other side builder is saying that bring letter asap other wise we I'll cancel the contract. I was connered hear😭

Why don't you try other lenders..33mtnj.gif

3 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Why don't you try other lenders..33mtnj.gif

That builder is forcing me to go with preferred lender. 

Also builder is telling loan is not approving under preferred lender so we don't accept any other lender.

I know there is a federal law states that we can choose any lender.

17 minutes ago, playboys said:

Also builder is telling loan is not approving under preferred lender so we don't accept any other lender.

That is weird ... Lets experts chime in once they see this...33mtnj.gif

1 hour ago, playboys said:

if it's transfer then your employment letter should say your local address kada, same with pay statement?

First you need to pre qualify with builders preferred lender, then you can choose any lender you want. Only employment location problem or is there something else with Builders lender?

QQ

Nenu FTE in new York lo and signed home in Texas. Lender gadu employer letter adukuthunadu like a transfer letter to Texas or remote working. Ma manager transfer approved ani email pumpadu but they don't give on letter head but lender wants on letter head.

Any suggestions or anyone face this kind of issue.

Better mortgage was ok with an email confirmation of your remote location. I didn’t even provided that, just took a snapshot of my work location from workday profile and they agreed

4 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Better mortgage was ok with an email confirmation of your remote location. I didn’t even provided that, just took a snapshot of my work location from workday profile and they agreed

his problem is with builder's lender