Salaar :)

siva604

Asalu prabas gadu aa radhe Shyam tho pathalaniki poyindi image

vadi personality ki fight lekunda ela 

appudedu chakram ane movie kooda ilane alochana lekunda chesina movie 

he also have to understand that he is not actor he is super hero. Super hero ki action Avasaram Ledu action sequences kavali

acting cheyadaniki kamal , jr NTR lanti vallu unnaru

This is not the time or age for peppy love stories. Everyone is watching crime sequences from Netflix and superaction sequences from Hollywood thrillers.

Action should be subtle.. through expression.. not like moving all your facial muscles like Jr Ntr or not moving anything like Cherry.

31 minutes ago, siva604 said:

Prabhas will further solidify his Pan India star image with this movie i guess. 

No more comedy illogical movies from SS Rajamouli sir please🤣

Lol what you mean by this ? further solidify his Pan India star image he got from comedy illogical movie by RM? you are contradicting your own statement here

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, VakeelSaab said:

Lol what you mean by this ? further solidify his Pan India star image he got from comedy illogical movie by RM? you are contradicting your own statement here

Let me explain...

SS Rajamouli is a great hardworking director

Made great movies like BB1 and BB2 with Prabhas who could fit that characterization which made him Pan INDIA star. 

Then SS Rajamouli came with illogical RRR movie [ Projecting couple of folks as warriors. Neither of them look like one].

Prabhas will solidify his image as pan INDIA star with Salaar.

SS Rajamouli should not settle for substandard stories.He should come up with proper story rather than those illogical story lines like RRR. 

I wish both of them best.

When it comes to Jr NTR and Cherry i think they already got more than they deserve IMHO.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, siva604 said:

Let me explain...

SS Rajamouli is a great hardworking director

Made great movies like BB1 and BB2 with Prabhas who could fit that characterization which made him Pan INDIA star. 

Then SS Rajamouli came with illogical RRR movie [ Projecting couple of folks as warriors. Neither of them look like one].

I am sure you would have praised RRR too if prabhas was one of the hero , they are just common man who just revolt against british due to personal reasons.Their characters demand acting skills ( which prabhas lacks ) rather than muscles and physique

Prabhas now looks like neither he have interest to act or work on his physique/looks

Saaho is most comedy illogical movie he has accepted ( which is action genre that  suits him ) we knw the result

he was so desperate to work again with RM , even in interview he has mentioned at least guest role ina ivaalsindi RRR lo ani ( even though he said in fun tone he meant it )

Salaar if it is in the same zoner as KGF people have already seen enuf of that stuff , graphics lo face cover chese stage lo unnadu ., lets see what happens

1 hour ago, siva604 said:

salaar-teaser-set-for-a-strike-on_b_1404

Manaki cinemalo logics kavali

Elections lo magics kavali...like freebies

2 hours ago, siva604 said:

salaar-teaser-set-for-a-strike-on_b_1404

babu...KGF 1 and 2 lo neeku logics kanipinchaya? maa naayane

these movies are masala action flicks.....story lo and action sequences lo logics vethhukuntu undodhu...ah angle lo chusthe, 1st part ey flop ayyedi and they wouldn't have made 2nd

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, VakeelSaab said:

I am sure you would have praised RRR too if prabhas was one of the hero , they are just common man who just revolt against british due to personal reasons.Their characters demand acting skills ( which prabhas lacks ) rather than muscles and physique

Prabhas now looks like neither he have interest to act or work on his physique/looks

Saaho is most comedy illogical movie he has accepted ( which is action genre that  suits him ) we knw the result

he was so desperate to work again with RM , even in interview he has mentioned at least guest role ina ivaalsindi RRR lo ani ( even though he said in fun tone he meant it )

Salaar if it is in the same zoner as KGF people have already seen enuf of that stuff , graphics lo face cover chese stage lo unnadu ., lets see what happens

I 2nd that

if Salaar is alternate version of KGF laaga or more like KGF-3 laaga theesthey, flop for sure....ade repetitive elevations wont work out again and again...ppl who are praising for those lepadam scenes in KGF-2, will be bored to death if they see same thing again.

The real caliber of Prashanth neel will come to know only when he comes out of KGF movie. I hope he shows Prabhas in an entirely new way....manodi height ki, koncham work out chesthe...action sequences ki perfect suit avthadu. Hope this guy realizes soon