Ippudu randra Austin ki

Simple123

9 minutes ago, pandu123b said:

personally i don’t like Leander.

Far from the city and overpriced because of our Telugu FOMO FOLKS😜

as if they can’t live without a house

My frnd brought in Cedar Park. He said its nice out there. 

19 minutes ago, psycopk said:

I cant take this weather any more... i am done.. moving to austin or dallas.. so far austin seems good

Phoenix move avvochu kada tatha

19 minutes ago, psycopk said:

I cant take this weather any more... i am done.. moving to austin or dallas.. so far austin seems good

texas lo best place austin ... inka aa dallas and houston worst places than austin

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, pandu123b said:

personally i don’t like Leander.

Far from the city and overpriced because of our Telugu FOMO FOLKS😜

as if they can’t live without a house

leander konni days lo mini india avutundi

6 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

texas lo best place austin ... inka aa dallas and houston worst places than austin

Houses anetiviiii pakkakuuuu unna desi galla valla....valla athi valla alochistheee kastam.

manchi school districts and job prospects unteee it helps alot for kids and parents too.

Vomerica lo asaleee mana ABCD galluuuu antha anthaaa. Inka lathkor schools lo vestheee assameeee

PS: I personally have no interest in moving to Texas. I like beach life. 

25 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Thatha Dallas ki vacheyi, mana rallies ki annitiki pacha janda upistharu neetho boni laga. 

8 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

My frnd brought in Cedar Park. He said its nice out there. 

cedar park is decent and closer. personally  i will spend 100 k more and buy there than going to Leander where it might take 3-4 years to come to a decent amenities.

1 minute ago, pandu123b said:

cedar park is decent and closer. personally  i will spend 100 k more and buy there than going to Leander where it might take 3-4 years to come to a decent amenities.

Texas lo infrastructure super fast ga chestaaru, once property taxes pour in, roads and all amenities will be world class

30 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Did u think of Atlanta? Its very good in every single aspect (other than jobs as compared to Austin) to live than any place in Texas. Jobs might be more in Austin but job market in Atlanta is also very good

I am moving from Bay area to Atlanta and I am excited..not missing much in Atlanta as compared to bay area with exception of the vast job market in Bay area...but Atlanta lo kuda lots of product based companies and has very good job market

My observation for sub-urbs in Atlanta like Cumming, Alpharetta, Suwanee, Johns Creek, Duluth:

- beautiful affordable homes

- great schools for great homes in affordable range

- lots of desi community and activities

- fast growing place with tons of developments and new companies opening/expanding here

- nice weather (only next to bay area)

- good job market (of course you cant compare this to bay area)

- safe and low crime rate in these sub-urbs

- lots of greenary and tropical in nature

2 minutes ago, neneno1 said:

Did u think of Atlanta? Its very good in every single aspect (other than jobs as compared to Austin) to live than any place in Texas. Jobs might be more in Austin but job market in Atlanta is also very good

never thought of it... family and friends kuda unnaru austin/dallas area lo... CA lo kuda unnaru kani..tx considering for now

2 minutes ago, neneno1 said:

I am moving from Bay area to Atlanta and I am excited..not missing much in Atlanta as compared to bay area with exception of the vast job market in Bay area...but Atlanta lo kuda lots of product based companies and has very good job market

Living here for last 3 and half years sir. Firstly lo bagane untadhiii. Monna BLM movement tharvatha picchaaalllllluuuuu pack ayinayiiii eeee area lo chala mandhiki. There is alot of crime outside of alpharetta and cumming. Also, school districts antha thopuuuu em levuuuu. Jobs perspective and weather standpoint lo mathram no complaints. Its nallolaaaa addaaaa....Nippuuu tho national game adinatteeee ATL lo enni rojulu unnaaaaaa...

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, bramhacharimogudu said:

enduku vuncle 1 year lo ammeseyyochu kada konna house akkada vundoddu anukunte, yelagu austin lo house rates perugutupotune vunnayi kada

house ante adhemanna 2nd hand car ah uncle .. koni 1yr tarvatha ammeyataniki.. entha research cheyali to buy it .. after move-in enni kontaam to fill it up