Kids got Covid

ChicagoChinnodu

Hi All,

My 2 yr old son tested positive for covid , one day after my 4 months old daughter also tested positive. 4 days ayindi , fever control ayindi but my son is sleeping most of time and eating less than usual. Any experiences or inputs for what to watch for? I'm checking Oxygen levels for both kids. 

Thanks in advance.

usually they will get rashes on body and looks pale and tired all the time, they will get back to normal in couple of weeks

and for 4 months old please follow doctors advice

Hi Bro,

sorry that your kids tested positive.

ma daughter 3yrs old she got covid in feb..3 days high fever unde but fever gradually went down but cough chala worst unde,apitite motham poindi she use to be mostly on liquid diet like pedialite drink for kids, jello thinnadi koncham..

we tried to be on mask all the time,even during sleep as well bcoz we can’t leave the kid alone,especially these time papam ma kid faced a lot during that time.

,ma daughter ki after testing positive 6th day she started having breathing problems then I took to ER and there she was infected by pneumonia to her right lung,she was in childrens hospital for 2 days.

Bro I am not scaring you but please be attentive and monitor your kids breathing levels.

i pray god that no kid gets covid.Be brave first and take care of yourself as well.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Warangalbidda said:

Hi Bro,

sorry that your kids tested positive.

ma daughter 3yrs old she got covid in feb..3 days high fever unde but fever gradually went down but cough chala worst unde,apitite motham poindi she use to be mostly on liquid diet like pedialite drink for kids, jello thinnadi koncham..

we tried to be on mask all the time,even during sleep as well bcoz we can’t leave the kid alone,especially these time papam ma kid faced a lot during that time.

,ma daughter ki after testing positive 6th day she started having breathing problems then I took to ER and there she was infected by pneumonia to her right lung,she was in childrens hospital for 2 days.

Bro I am not scaring you but please be attentive and monitor your kids breathing levels.

i pray god that no kid gets covid.Be brave first and take care of yourself as well.

Sorry to hear that bro. Oxygen levels entha vunnayi when she started having issues. Just reference kosam adugutunna.Thanks

Lucky ga oxygen level aitey 90 above unde

If you see shortness of breathing symptom then late cheyakunda ER ki vellipo.ma kid ki oka day emaina delay aiye untey she would be under critical care.Thank god we noticed that symptom