I could barely watch KGF1... Hero elevations are too much and unbelievable. Is KGF2 same ?

hunkyfunky2

ippudu director la deggarki vasthey..

why do they celebrate their movies becoming a hit? I don't understand.

the highest praise anyone in the art world can get is that nobody actually understood the movie, but want to..

when millions understand and associate with the movie, it is no longer your work, but just an extension of the society you live in. You've not created anything of value, anything new. what's to celebrate?

siggu untey, director who makes big blockbusters will go into depression, or atleast maintain silence, take the money and work on their next.

example ee @DesiPokiri gaadu.. 3 restaurants lu open chesesnaaka, society lo special privilege ochesnattu feel avtunnadu.

rey nuvvu naaku $100 isthey, I can suck you off, but I wont stop posting. there's a limit to where money can take you :)

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

example ee @DesiPokiri gaadu.. 3 restaurants lu open chesesnaaka, society lo special privilege ochesnattu feel avtunnadu.

rey nuvvu naaku $100 isthey, I can suck you off, but I wont stop posting. there's a limit to where money can take you :)

I opened just one ra idiot don’t spread lies. Ila lies spread chese pani pata leni edhava vi nuvvu invent sesthava? :giggle:

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

I opened just one ra idiot don’t spread lies. Ila lies spread chese pani pata leni edhava vi nuvvu invent sesthava? :giggle:

one kay intha tekku vachindha neeku.. vaammo.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

one kay intha tekku vachindha neeku.. vaammo.

Gn bro sleeping. Keep inventing that sollu invention you are talking abt with your pani pata leni attitude 

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Gn bro sleeping. Keep inventing that sollu invention you are talking abt with your pani pata leni attitude 

don't be that hurt bro, improve your IQ and stop watching movies, or atleast have some shame while talking about it.

Arjun Reddy director perenti? vaadi laanti 3rd rate loser gaadey cinema teesthunnadu antey, film craft and techniques baaga improve ayyay ani cheppachu. evadanna teeyochu with a good team and decent vision. nothing special. ofcourse it was true when Maniratnam made movies itself.. kaani I was too young to realize it then kadha. I wasted a lot of time watching movies in the meanwhile.

this is how I felt when Novak Djokovic, with his mediocre game won his 3rd grand slam. I stopped watching tennis, but still play it.

the only decent movie I've seen in the last few years is Tumbad.

all other movies seem to be either trying too much, while being stylish and shallow, or present a tired social message that is way past its relevance.

some of my friends who enjoyed Andhadhun want to convince me that its a masterpiece. The only thing I liked about it is, Tabu's gorgeous hair.

I don't care about references to Pune city, that only punekars can enjoy. I mean the movie was so stupid.

then there was another tamil movie that had a decent first half and then went nowhere in the second half. it also shared 'andha' in the title.. 'Andhagaram'. lol.

8 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Trying to decide if it's worth hype and book tickets this weekend. 

if u didnt like KGF1, then dont watch KGF2. Same to same elevations and full violence. 

2 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Leave him bro...he doesn't watch movies, but writes pages and pages of content...

He declares so and so director is useless but says it's based on trailer ..and he didn't watch movie. So, don't take him seriously..

I think he has some mental illness. Let's start a GoFundMe if he can't afford treatment

it'd be good if you didn't take yourself seriously too.. coz really you have nothing to contribute to a discussion beyond whining, and gossip.