KGF Chapter 2

TelanganaDora

7 minutes ago, TelanganaDora said:

I don't think SSR had done a good job with RRR. I don't believe in these fake numbers. 

I feel that his standards have come down with RRR and hope foes a good job with next upcoming movie of his with Mahesh. He got the candid feedback.

If you guys recall Chatrapati.. i always used to say no one can beat Rajamouli in how to elevate a hero.. however, Prashanth Neel has done that by 100 folks in KGF2

1 minute ago, VakeelSaab said:

Sampoo movie lo kooda elevations oka range lo untayi , that doesnt mean that director is great , helicopter scene in KGF 2 ayithe pure sampoo range elevation

Maa chinna odi tho mundu row seat mida tannude tannudu pushpa tarvtha full kick ichincid a hammer tisinapudu 

Off course kg1 lo dialogues antha kick raale but some magic in the movie

Same feeling in bahubali2 prabhas Rana pattabhishekam scene goose bumbs

8 hours ago, vishesh said:

Movie chala logicless la teesadu,feel  sorry  for prabhas,NTR upcoming movie with this director. 

1. Where are these so called PM and CBI when Garuda was torturing people in KGF ? 

2. Hero was doing mining to become himself bigger power and help his people, but not killing any innocent.Strong conflict was missing why CBI was after him.

3.Herione is a big minus and also garuda right hand first part lo very danger ga chupinchi , indulo good person chesaru but no strong connection.

4.Director Gold and Elevations  meeda unna concentration konchem story meedha pettasindhi.

5. Only  Good Part was How hero rise and downfall.

6.Inka Sanjay Dutt ni sarigga vaadukoledhu, just a normal villain laaga nadipinchadu.

So only good part in movie is Hero and his elevation scenes and BGM, rest everything is crap.

do you think all movies make logic to you ? Simple question to your logic - how can hero hit 10 people in any movie ?

you don’t go to watch logic in a movie man, just have fun for 2-3 hours and enjoy 

On 4/16/2022 at 7:26 AM, signout said:

One more crying baby on SSR 

say KGF2 is good but why cry on SSR ? Learn to live life without crying 

On 4/16/2022 at 2:58 AM, TelanganaDora said:

KGF Chapter 2 is 🔥 🔥 🔥.
Don't miss it. 
El Dorado is Mine.

KGF2 >>>>> RRR

I think Prashant Neel and Sukumar have better Directorial skills than SSR.

butthurt-dontgetbutthurt.gif