Why does usa preach on human rights despite having Native American, syria, Iran, Middle East and afghanistan blood on its hands ?

DesiPokiri

17 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Fine india is not preaching human rights here no like usa.. So you support Syria and Iran killings now, lol erripappa

So you support wtc attack erri fooka ?

Just now, JackSeal said:

So you support wtc attack erri fooka ?

I don’t support any attack ra errifook. But I definitely don’t speak of human rights having blood on my hands like usa lol. Konda erripappa

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Nenu née laga invention chestha ani sollu mucchatlu cheppale ga. Inthapani pata lenodivi nuvvu invention chestava ? @3$%

neney already cheppa cheyyalenu ani. malli adhey naaku tirigi chepthunnav.. lol.

nuvvu btech ela pass ayyav tammudu.

question paper ney answer ga raasey bapath laaga unnav :giggle:

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

I don’t support any attack ra errifook. But I definitely don’t speak of human rights having blood on my hands like usa lol. Konda erripappa

you obviously support attack on muslims in India. andukey gila gila kottukuntunnav about someone else's hands being bloody.

India's hands are bloody too. you too mind your own country's business before you lecture US

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

india lo terrorism thaggadanki two reasons one is congress enhanced and modernized intelligence agencies and second is vomerica hitting all terror funding agencies and countries.

• Haha 2

Just now, JackSeal said:

india lo terrorism thaggadanki two reasons one is congress enhanced and modernized intelligence agencies and second is vomerica hitting all terror funding agencies and countries.

This is the joke of the year by konda erripappa @JackSeal

19 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so let India take the fight to USA's foreign policy

on the domestic front, USA doesn't have the pathetic record that India does.

India kills its own people.. USA doesn't. there's no comparison at all.

Killing people gurinchi mee turaka saale galle cheppali what about killings of millions of people during mogals time

1 minute ago, Tomb__ayya said:

manam Kasab ganiki daily biryani petti, vip cell lo boarding maryadalu chesam 

businessman-sayaji-shinde-sabash-sayaji-

Everything is according to law ra yerri… present NSA gadu aa terror attack plan chesinodni puvvulo petti afghan lo vadilesadu 

4 minutes ago, Tomb__ayya said:

manam Kasab ganiki daily biryani petti, vip cell lo boarding maryadalu chesam 

businessman-sayaji-shinde-sabash-sayaji-

kasab ki biriyani pettaru anedhi oka kattu katha by the state appointed lawyer, to turn the public opinion against him even more and influence the jury.

the prosecutor himself agreed that he lied later. US lo aithey vaadini bokka esintaaru.

5 minutes ago, sri_sri999 said:

Killing people gurinchi mee turaka saale galle cheppali what about killings of millions of people during mogals time

What about killing millions of shiva by vasihnavas … killing millions of Buddhists … what about aryans killing and displacing Dravidans