Why does usa preach on human rights despite having Native American, syria, Iran, Middle East and afghanistan blood on its hands ?

DesiPokiri

4 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Aa munda gadu usa deniki ra anni atrocities chesi human rights antundhi ante, he doesn’t have answr to it, he rather brings the topic of Dalits. Ee mundamopi gallaki subject tho pani ledhu he just wants to bring his agenda anthe

rey mundhu nuvvu btech pass ayyava nijam cheppu.

US atrocities chesindhi adhi separate topic ra munda.. mundhu India chesina atrocities ki answer cheppu, lekuntey moosko.

4 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Usa kante india chala better we never killed other country ppl intentionally or made wars out of greed. 

Because they can..

They are most influential.... 

Valla desam slavery meeda build ayyindi... 

Ippatiki Nalla vaari meeda police ela behave chestaro ... 

3 minutes ago, Gcp said:

Because they can..

They are most influential.... 

Valla desam slavery meeda build ayyindi... 

Ippatiki Nalla vaari meeda police ela behave chestaro ... 

India deni meedha build ayyindhi kanna..

manchi manasula meedha na? haha.. India is also built on top of exploitation of labour.

3 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so let India take the fight to USA's foreign policy

on the domestic front, USA doesn't have the pathetic record that India does.

India kills its own people.. USA doesn't. there's no comparison at all.

How many african slaves and native americans were killed ?Are they not people of us ?

35 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

rey mundhu nuvvu btech pass ayyava nijam cheppu.

US atrocities chesindhi adhi separate topic ra munda.. mundhu India chesina atrocities ki answer cheppu, lekuntey moosko.

dhaaniki enno threads untai. You dont even have the voice to condemn brahminism- "avasarama" antu thappukuntav and try to kill those threads.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

dhaaniki enno threads untai. You dont even have the voice to condemn brahminism- "avasarama" antu thappukuntav and try to kill those threads.

lol. brahminism of whom? brahminism of the govt of India? of the govt of AP? of the govt of TN?

ofcourse it also depends on what you mean by brahminism.

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

How many african slaves and native americans were killed ?Are they not people of us ?

you should apply for Jaishankar's post next. shamelessness seems to be the criteria GoI is looking for to defend its atrocious recent humanitarian record.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. brahminism of whom? brahminism of the govt of India? of the govt of AP? of the govt of TN?

ofcourse it also depends on what you mean by brahminism.

you should apply for Jaishankar's post next. shamelessness seems to be the criteria GoI is looking for to defend its atrocious recent humanitarian record.

"what bhraminism where brahminism - vunna avasarama - lets forget it and not talk about it" - idhe sodha. all you care is kamma rivalry taught by your kapu relatives - castesim begins and ends for you with andhras and kammas. adhi theesthe dolla - emi ledhu - khaali brain.

I talked about indian atrocities many times before. There you came to justify indian concentration camps and with " i think i am comfortable with india". or only "losers have ideology". Or you must be "jailed if you talk against kashmir".

This thread focus is on us and its hypocrisy. why come here to talk about india ?

you talk in bad faith with bad manners with only intention of provoking people in  a meaningless manner.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

"what bhraminism where brahminism - vunna avasarama - lets forget it and not talk about it" - idhe sodha. all you care is kamma rivalry taught by your kapu relatives - castesim begins and ends for you with andhras and kammas. adhi theesthe dolla - emi ledhu - khaali brain.

I talked about indian atrocities many times before. There you came to justify indian concentration camps and with " i think i am comfortable with india". or only "losers have ideology". Or you must be "jailed if you talk against kashmir".

This thread focus is on us and its hypocrisy. why come here to talk about india ?

you talk in bad faith with bad manners with only intention of provoking people in  a meaningless manner.

lol. how pissed off at me are you? too bad you can't do sh1t about it.

its especially funny because the TS is obviously a dumbfcuk, and has no idea what he's saying most times, but you atleast in good kuffir style dismissed concerns about muslim condition in India, under the pretext of dalit something something, and pasmanda something something..

so basically both of you assholes are actually making excuses for India's conduct and expect me to believe that you have pure academic interest in 'condemning US' on human rights.

what human rights? slavery from 100yrs ago? how do you even take yourself seriously dude?

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you went from parroting meena's weird sh1t (looks like you've realised she's a kook), to parroting kuffir's weird sh1t.

do you have anything original to say? or atleast copy something that makes sense, like I do.

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. how pissed off at me are you? too bad you can't do sh1t about it.

its especially funny because the TS is obviously a dumbfcuk, and has no idea what he's saying most times, but you atleast in good kuffir style dismissed concerns about muslim condition in India, under the pretext of dalit something something, and pasmanda something something..

so basically both of you assholes are actually making excuses for India's conduct and expect me to believe that you have pure academic interest in 'condemning US' on human rights.

what human rights? slavery from 100yrs ago? how do you even take yourself seriously dude?

rey narsi ga. I know you are a pathetic troll but dont bring people like Kuffir who gave their entire lives fighting against casteism and runs several organization for it. He is available on twitter if you have anything go address him directly you cowardly pathetic racist scumbag.

No one is making excuses of indian conduct - dont act paranoid like that. he just made a thread on us hypocrisy - this is a common theme even among americans. thats all - and you came here all shrill and annoying talking about india.

4 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so let India take the fight to USA's foreign policy

on the domestic front, USA doesn't have the pathetic record that India does.

India kills its own people.. USA doesn't. there's no comparison at all.

Avuna aithey media control em ledhantav george floyd lanti caselu vandha jarugutahye ikada adhey india lo oka rape jarigithey ready untaru. Newyork lo rape cases ekuva delhi kantey. 

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you went from parroting meena's weird sh1t (looks like you've realised she's a kook), to parroting kuffir's weird sh1t.

do you have anything original to say? or atleast copy something that makes sense, like I do.

troll comment - something second nature to you. you were hoping you get under the skin of me. Narsiga i say facts about you - i know it upsets you -  and you scream lies about me such as thaaguboththu or parroting someone. I dont care about meena really but i do admire kuffir. It seems to me anyone who talks about casteism other than kammas burns your pathetic a$$. its way bigger topic for an anti-andhra troll like you fed on local caste rivalries.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey narsi ga. I know you are a pathetic troll but dont bring people like Kuffir who gave their entire lives fighting against casteism and runs several organization for it. He is available on twitter if you have anything go address him directly you cowardly pathetic racist scumbag.

No one is making excuses of indian conduct - dont act paranoid like that. he just made a thread on us hypocrisy - this is a common theme even among americans. thats all - and you came here all shrill and annoying talking about india.

I'm sorrrry dude.. most fcuks in this db will be challenged on their stand on India when they bring up US human rights.

I don't care about americans. I don't see a single decent poster in this db who can blame US with a straight face when they support Modi.

including you, downplaying attacks on muslims by bringing up unrelated sh1t.

kuffir is an asshole for making that argument, and you are dumbfcuk for parroting it here. but atleast you are done with meena.. so that's an improvement.

Just now, Swatkat said:

Avuna aithey media control em ledhantav george floyd lanti caselu vandha jarugutahye ikada adhey india lo oka rape jarigithey ready untaru. Newyork lo rape cases ekuva delhi kantey. 

Aa edhava tho pettukoku baa essays rasthadu pani pata lenodu. Manam sadhavalem aa useless essays

1 minute ago, Swatkat said:

human rights abuses ki r@pe cases ki first theda telusuko.

george floyd time lo entha mandhi floyd ni blame chesaru ee db lo? ippudu sudden ga gurthu vachindha adhi police excess ani?