Why does usa preach on human rights despite having Native American, syria, Iran, Middle East and afghanistan blood on its hands ?

DesiPokiri

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Aa edhava tho pettukoku baa essays rasthadu pani pata lenodu. Manam sadhavalem aa useless essays

avunu nuvvu velli useful rajamouli 3rd rate casteist cinema lu soosko po. brain anyway neeku edhagaledhu verey edhi ekkinchukotaaniki.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

troll comment - something second nature to you. you were hoping you get under the skin of me. Narsiga i say facts about you - i know it upsets you -  and you scream lies about me such as thaaguboththu or parroting someone. I dont care about meena really but i do admire kuffir. It seems to me anyone who talks about casteism other than kammas burns your pathetic a$$. its way bigger topic for an anti-andhra troll like you fed on local caste rivalries.

what facts? that I'm an anti-andhra troll? thats your opinion.

no wonder your brain is messed up. you can't separate fact from your delusions.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm sorrrry dude.. most fcuks in this db will be challenged on their stand on India when they bring up US human rights.

I don't care about americans. I don't see a single decent poster in this db who can blame US with a straight face when they support Modi.

including you, downplaying attacks on muslims by bringing up unrelated sh1t.

kuffir is an asshole for making that argument, and you are dumbfcuk for parroting it here. but atleast you are done with meena.. so that's an improvement.

So intead of the topic you want to abuse people for daring to bring it up? if there are issues you dont agree with them you must bring other threads for it. You are weirdo really.

And who downplayed what attacks. You play things so cynically ra narsi ga. And when did Kuffir downplay - its hundred percent guarenteed its another "you said tg as thaagubothulu" lie scheme. You are funny narsi boy.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what facts? that I'm an anti-andhra troll? thats your opinion.

no wonder your brain is messed up. you can't separate fact from your delusions.

calling all andhras exploting ruling class cant get more anti andhra than that. And asking sekhar kammula to go back where he come from was another gem. 

I can easily predict one thing ra narsi - you are kapu guy fed on kamma casteism(not that it doesnt exist) and andhra exploitation by relatives - am i right or wrong ?

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

So intead of the topic you want to abuse people for daring to bring it up? if there are issues you dont agree with them you must bring other threads for it. You are weirdo really.

And who downplayed what attacks. You play things so cynically ra narsi ga. And when did Kuffir downplay - its hundred percent guarenteed its another "you said tg as thaagubothulu" lie scheme. You are funny narsi boy.

yes.. just like you think its okay to abuse me.. I feel the same way about everyone in this db.

your fcuks should be challenged and humiliated for every sh1t thing you say. enjoy.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Simple question thread lo adiga, why does usa preach having blood on its hands, still I get no reply from this pani pata leni @Raven_Raeyes vuu

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

human rights abuses ki r@pe cases ki first theda telusuko.

george floyd time lo entha mandhi floyd ni blame chesaru ee db lo? ippudu sudden ga gurthu vachindha adhi police excess ani?

Edhi konni in idents cheppu india lo jariginaye list estha nenu kuda usa lo. Usa gadu oka pathitg malla eedu india ki lecture ichudu. George flyod time lone kadhu eh incident ina two sides of story ubtadhi and evaru complete ga evanki support cheyadu. Urkine arsudu kadhu bayata nuvvu em chesthunavo cheppu.forums lo keyboard warriors untaru andharni judge chesemundhu nuvvu bayaata ivi taginchataniki em chesthunavo cheppu. Tarvtha chudham.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

calling all andhras exploting ruling class cant get more anti andhra than that. And asking sekhar kammula to go back where he come from was another gem. 

I can easily predict one thing ra narsi - you are kapu guy fed on kamma casteism and andhra exploitation by relatives - am i right or wrong ?

I'm not kapu. some of my relatives are kapu. some of them are kammas too. some of them from other castes.

i literally have no idea about castes beyond their names. you are just deluded that I hate a particular caste.

I don't hate any caste, the way you hate brahmins.

Just now, Swatkat said:

Edhi konni in idents cheppu india lo jariginaye list estha nenu kuda usa lo. Usa gadu oka pathitg malla eedu india ki lecture ichudu. George flyod time lone kadhu eh incident ina two sides of story ubtadhi and evaru complete ga evanki support cheyadu. Urkine arsudu kadhu bayata nuvvu em chesthunavo cheppu.forums lo keyboard warriors untaru andharni judge chesemundhu nuvvu bayaata ivi taginchataniki em chesthunavo cheppu. Tarvtha chudham.

two sides of story entra babu.. neeku nachinappudu adhi police excess, lekuntey adhi regular police action aa?

konni incidents chepthey em chestaav? mooskuntaava?

kashmir lo 1yr+ internet choke cheyyatam. journalists ni uapa kindha arrest cheyyatam for doin their job.. chaala?

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm not kapu. some of my relatives are kapu. some of them are kammas too. some of them from other castes.

i literally have no idea about castes beyond their names. you are just deluded that I hate a particular caste.

I don't hate any caste, the way you hate brahmins.

yedisaavule. you have no idea of caste  system other than trolling kammas thats all. And the source of information is your relatives and politcal gossip. You have never read a single line about casteism - never ever read any dalit literature or ambedkar about it. 

Its your choice - either you can improve yourself or be a source of nuisance for everyone.

3 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

forums lo keyboard warriors untaru andharni judge chesemundhu nuvvu bayaata ivi taginchataniki em chesthunavo cheppu. Tarvtha chudham.

post esina munda ni adugu aa question. US atrocity antunnadu.. India lo jaragaledhanta na?

ayna ninnu aduguthunna choodu haha... nuvvu kooda ee db lo oka yedhavvey kadha.. typical sanghi.. mundhu brain penchuko.. taravatha try chey.

10 crore paiga native Americans ni champesina usa human rights gurinchi preach cheyyadam entra lafoot ani cheppa @JackSeal @Raven_Rayes 

Almost 100 million indigenous people in the Western Hemisphere have been killed or died prematurely because of the Europeans and their descendants in five centuries, according to David E. Stannard in his book, American Holocaust:

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

yedisaavule. you have no idea of caste  system other than trolling kammas thats all. And the source of information is your relatives and politcal gossip. You have never read a single line about casteism - never ever read any dalit literature or ambedkar about it. 

Its your choice - either you can improve yourself or be a source of nuisance for everyone.

I hadn't actually trolled kammas, except in your brain.

I only read sci fi fantasy and dream up about unattainable utopias all day.. don't have the time to read ambedkar or anyone else.

not like you are oozing ambedkar's values after reading him. I only see a frustrated idiot who can't even make an argument, other than target someone personally, and expect the other person to act  cordially after that. lol.

being a nuisance in this db is what I aim for. you guys are not worth talking to like you are some sort of serious people.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I hadn't actually trolled kammas, except in your brain.

I only read sci fi fantasy and dream up about unattainable utopias all day.. don't have the time to read ambedkar or anyone else.

not like you are oozing ambedkar's values after reading him. I only see a frustrated idiot who can't even make an argument, other than target someone personally, and expect the other person to act  cordially after that. lol.

being a nuisance in this db is what I aim for. you guys are not worth talking to like you are some sort of serious people.

thanks for admitting you never actually read anything about caste system in india. it only confirms your troll value here.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

two sides of story entra babu.. neeku nachinappudu adhi police excess, lekuntey adhi regular police action aa?

konni incidents chepthey em chestaav? mooskuntaava?

kashmir lo 1yr+ internet choke cheyyatam. journalists ni uapa kindha arrest cheyyatam for doin their job.. chaala?

Kashmir lo internet endhuku tesero first teksuko. Anni naku telsusu anukuntav. Police brutality torture, killing people, hate against asian americans evanni endhi human rights violations kaadha? Ne lekka orakaram akada interent i hesi ah lanjakodukulu ki interent deara motham hate messages attacks anni community lo soread chesi champesthey policelani indians ni apudu db lo topic teeyav malla.