Why does usa preach on human rights despite having Native American, syria, Iran, Middle East and afghanistan blood on its hands ?

DesiPokiri

8 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Pani pata lekapothe nidra ela vastadhi vadiki vuu

nuvvu pani chesi uddarinchesthunnav ga.. evarni uddaristhunnav btw? lol.

basic logic skills kooda ledhu nee bathukki.. ela pass ayyav anna btech

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

10 crore paiga native Americans ni champesina usa human rights gurinchi preach cheyyadam entra lafoot ani cheppa @JackSeal @Raven_Rayes 

Almost 100 million indigenous people in the Western Hemisphere have been killed or died prematurely because of the Europeans and their descendants in five centuries, according to David E. Stannard in his book, American Holocaust:

By the way it’s Europeans … And from their mistakes America evolved into a free country with highest priority to human rights … and India instead of evolving going back to BC with least focus on human rights. evadu em thinalo, em dress vesukovalo, em basha matladalo dictate chese bull countries league lo joining. Inka fellow Hindus ne human ga chudani sannaslu unnaru 

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

US e question chesindhi ra human rights ani andhuke reply isthunna ra lafoot 

bandla-ganesh-768x576.jpg

lafoot indaka oka dbian annadu hindusim lo appudo chesina akrutyalu epudu enduku ani … mari vomerica lo apudo Europeans chesina akrutyalu epudu enduku?

Compare current situations !

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

i never claimed to have read ambedkar. its not like you are making any pertinent points about casteism too..

all you got is to preach to me, someone who's already a convert to liberalism.. someone who rejects caste, including my own caste.

you can't preach this to anyone else in this db. coz they are gonna laugh at you. lol.

You should spend some time reading. because you obviously spend a lot of time here on caste including strong statements like "heads on spike". For somebody with such strong statements you should back up with some actual knowledge. take my advise you can thank me later.

39 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

lafoot indaka oka dbian annadu hindusim lo appudo chesina akrutyalu epudu enduku ani … mari vomerica lo apudo Europeans chesina akrutyalu epudu enduku?

Compare current situations !

Simply answer why usa preach human rights despite having blood on its hands ra lafoot

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

By the way it’s Europeans … And from their mistakes America evolved into a free country with highest priority to human rights … and India instead of evolving going back to BC with least focus on human rights. evadu em thinalo, em dress vesukovalo, em basha matladalo dictate chese bull countries league lo joining. Inka fellow Hindus ne human ga chudani sannaslu unnaru 

Ikkada unna thellollu okappati Europeans descendants e kadara lafoot like how you blame centuries old Dalits like you care for it lafoot 

9 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Simply answer why usa preach human rights despite having blood on its hands ra lafoot

@JackSeal current vi chepthe pathavi tavvutaru, pathavi chepthe current situation kavalantav, title lone undi kada current situation. We are not even saying India thurum and US kalupu mokka. So answer above, it's easy to agree with that statement. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

You should spend some time reading. because you obviously spend a lot of time here on caste including strong statements like "heads on spike". For somebody with such strong statements you should back up with some actual knowledge. take my advise you can thank me later.

I'm not the one grandstanding about caste here. I don't need to read theory on caste to know that Chinese fcuked their upper caste to achieve their 'utopia'. chinese revolution of 1950 is already common knowledge.

mentioning that kamma heads on a spike is a necessary but not sufficient condition for Andhra to achieve its utopia is simple extrapolation from the Chinese revolutionary war and the events that succeeded it. Since you seem too intent on sucking up to the 'chinese model', I was merely suggesting how the chinese model is folks like you giving up control, which you won't.

that you see anti-Kamma hatred in that statement says that you are the one that needs to read up on all the caste literature you can get your hands on, so you can tell me how the chinese conditions prior to 1950 is different from what we have in India in 2022, and how having kamma heads on a spike is not going to achieve anything substantial.

but for that, you need to actually read that literature, not pretend like you've already done the hard work of reading it, and work off bits you've read about it from second hand sources. I doubt you have the discipline to read through anything.

For someone who is so worried about casteism, you certainly get too attached to your birth caste, while harassing someone (me) to talk sh1t about someone apparently higher than you on the varna.

I don't see you troll people who are sh1t talking dalits all day in this db with the same gusto as you seem to have made it your personal mission to stop me from posting for merely saying the truth about kammas. some anti caste warrior you are man.

3 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

@JackSeal current vi chepthe pathavi tavvutaru, pathavi chepthe current situation kavalantav, title lone undi kada current situation. We are not even saying India thurum and US kalupu mokka. So answer above, it's easy to agree with that statement. 

there's no need to agree with that statement and legitimize racist scum like you and TS that support Hindutva.

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

you obviously spend a lot of time here on caste including strong statements like "heads on spike".

I spend a lot of time devising ways on how to fcuk 3rd rate losers that post here, without losing my humanity. apparently its not that easy. and it has nothing to do with caste. you guys are completely worthless. when do you have worth, may be I will fcuk you.

I'm waiting for you to be something of worth for me to fcuk with.

11 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Usa kante india chala better we never killed other country ppl intentionally or made wars out of greed. 

You forgot Latin American countries . … 

why they preach ? Because they can , power and paisa ka khel hai. 

Just now, yemdoing said:

You forgot Latin American countries . … 

why they preach ? Because they can , power and paisa ka khel hai. 

so its okay for India to keep shitting on its minorities because US does regime changes in south america and kills a bunch of foreigners in their land?

you are accusing US of something you are guilty of. not minding its own house. in fact its much worse since the US is actually rather cool about minorities within its own borders which is actually how you are making a living in US. And you want India to not be like the US on the front.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so its okay for India to keep shitting on its minorities because US does regime changes in south america and kills a bunch of foreigners in their land?

you are accusing US of something you are guilty of. not minding its own house. in fact its much worse since the US is actually rather cool about minorities within its own borders which is actually how you are making a living in US. And you want India to not be like the US on the front.

When did I say it’s ok for india to sheet on minority ? How did you deduce that ? 
Chala assumptions chesathunnav bra