Why does usa preach on human rights despite having Native American, syria, Iran, Middle East and afghanistan blood on its hands ?

DesiPokiri

2 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

When did I say it’s ok for india to on minority ? How did you deduce that ? 
Chala assumptions chesathunnav bra 

what else is the implication of focusing on US human rights abuses? are you US citizen?

if yes, go talk to white people about US human rights abuses. Not to Indians.

its like pakistanis talking among themselves and agreeing that India treats its muslims badly, and has no rights to talk about how pakistan treats its minority Hindus. Its actually making excuses for their own behaviour

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what else is the implication of focusing on US human rights abuses? are you US citizen?

its like pakistanis talking among themselves and agreeing that India treats its muslims badly, and has no rights to talk about how pakistan treats its minority Hindus. Its actually making excuses for their own behaviour

Malli assumptions … ee aata nenu aadanu nuvve aduko. 

• Haha 2

Just now, yemdoing said:

Malli assumptions … ee aata nenu aadanu nuvve aduko.

nice cover drive.

selective outrage over human rights violations. its like you are claiming its your right to believe whatever you want to. sure. but when you spell it out in public (even in a racist db like this), that belief will be up for being challenged.

14 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

picchi comment. us is the preminent power in the world. its important to understand both the good and bad aspects and see how they influence it.

15 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm not the one grandstanding about caste here. I don't need to read theory on caste to know that Chinese fcuked their upper caste to achieve their 'utopia'. chinese revolution of 1950 is already common knowledge.

mentioning that kamma heads on a spike is a necessary but not sufficient condition for Andhra to achieve its utopia is simple extrapolation from the Chinese revolutionary war and the events that succeeded it. Since you seem too intent on sucking up to the 'chinese model', I was merely suggesting how the chinese model is folks like you giving up control, which you won't.

that you see anti-Kamma hatred in that statement says that you are the one that needs to read up on all the caste literature you can get your hands on, so you can tell me how the chinese conditions prior to 1950 is different from what we have in India in 2022, and how having kamma heads on a spike is not going to achieve anything substantial.

but for that, you need to actually read that literature, not pretend like you've already done the hard work of reading it, and work off bits you've read about it from second hand sources. I doubt you have the discipline to read through anything.

For someone who is so worried about casteism, you certainly get too attached to your birth caste, while harassing someone (me) to talk sh1t about someone apparently higher than you on the varna.

I don't see you troll people who are sh1t talking dalits all day in this db with the same gusto as you seem to have made it your personal mission to stop me from posting for merely saying the truth about kammas. some anti caste warrior you are man.

The sloppiness, the laziness, the casual racism and the dismissiveness of any effort to understand the issue is again super evident. All i see is pathetic rationalizations of your general ignorance, your desire not to put in efforts to learn anything and hold on to petty peasant rivalries and prejudices on caste. Basically you don't really care.

Saying i dont read is pathetic slander. I have made many threads here based on caste data - some very popular ones with lots of research. while you have gems like "my cousin told me amaravati plan is to secure riches for 100 years"

Your  refusal to criticize brahmanism shows you dont know abcd's of caste  and you dont really give a damn to victims of casteism other than what your cousins told you . Criticizing brahminism is not abusing brahmins but understanding the all pervasive religious and cultural impact in addition to politics and state power exerted through so called religious books which feeds and keeps alive these prejudices. This is in addition to vast political/media/military influence coming from rss. 

Casteism of agri castes exist only when they are in power or achieve something otherwise it just has zero impact. you can live even in vijayawada without seeing the face of a single kamma - not even to mention hyderabad or america. But you cant visit a temple without seeing the contempt and discrimination of brahminism showing its face. And this is at lowest level. 

The capacity for organized violence of brahmanism is enormous - whether it is murder of Gandhi to numerous communal riots orchesterated by RSS and parivar leadings to deaths of hundreds of thousands. is there anything of sort with agri castes - there is one karamchedu and one tsundur some three decades ago and they never repeated.

To understand all this requires a level of love for people and the concept of justice.

ANd why will i hate people here ? i disagree with them . They are mostly ordinary employees or workers living their lives.You are the only one here threatening people with jails for what they say.

You are neither a liberal nor carer of justice.  Just a sloppy loud mouted guy with petty resentments.

18 hours ago, yemdoing said:

When did I say it’s ok for india to sheet on minority ? How did you deduce that ? 
Chala assumptions chesathunnav bra 

Vadini logics adakku, sanghi antadu, racist antadu. Pichaspatri lo undalsinodu roadla meeda tirugutunnadu.

• Upvote 1

On 4/16/2022 at 1:34 PM, JackSeal said:

india lo terrorism thaggadanki two reasons one is congress enhanced and modernized intelligence agencies and second is vomerica hitting all terror funding agencies and countries.

@3$%

• Haha 1