KGF chapter 2-one more pan indian movie with good story and poor execution

HRP

Recently i saw KGF chapter 2 telugu version.
I am from telangana and big fan of kannada movies. I show more intrest in watching kannada,bengali,hindi movies more than our own telugu movies. But frankly speaking KGF chapter 1 was over rated and not upto the mark(first half was ok but second half was not good). In KGF chapter 2 story was good but direction was bad & they focussed more on action than story,screenplay,execution(movie is getting mixed reviews evwrywhere). There are many movies in kananda film industry which are much better than this over rated KGF series. In the name of pan india movies,they are making whatever nonsense worst movies they want only concentrating on action sequences,hero elevation and not on story.
My rating is 2.5/5.

If KGF series was a normal kannada movie and a not a pan indian movie,it will get receive negative reviews from kannada critics and kannada people also.

If bahubali series,KGF series,pushpa,RRR were  bollywood movies,bollywood critics will give negative reviews,troll,roast these movies badly and these movies would have been big flops. If Race 3,thugs of hindustan would be south indian movies,these same paid bollywood critics will call those movies masterpiece by giving fake reviews and try to make those movies hits. This is the hypocricy of these paid bollywood critics.