rendo udyogam i tommidi asking

gambling_raja

1 hour ago, gambling_raja said:

last week i got offer for rendo udyogam but in the bg verification process vendor is asking to sign i tommidi form in that vendor details are mentioned instead of my employer. I'm confused why they are asking for that as per my knowledge only employer needs i tommidi form to run payroll but why this vendor is asking. Is it legal to ask that, can i fight back with them what are the consequences in the future if I sign that form. 

Not required, may be w2 position 

3 hours ago, rocky69 said:

bro,

what is the rate market employer's are paying for second job ? if we are taking in India account, suppose bill rate 100$, how much we can get in hand?

that depends on the mestri usually 20% goes to mestri and in that remaining 80 they will cut another 25% for taxes in india remaining they will give u 

5 hours ago, gambling_raja said:

last week i got offer for rendo udyogam but in the bg verification process vendor is asking to sign i tommidi form in that vendor details are mentioned instead of my employer. I'm confused why they are asking for that as per my knowledge only employer needs i tommidi form to run payroll but why this vendor is asking. Is it legal for the vendor to ask that, can i fight back with them what are the consequences in the future if I sign that form. 

It’s not required but if he asking u need to full-feel as it’s not illegal to ask for. 

59 minutes ago, TechAdvice said:

It’s not required but if he asking u need to full-feel as it’s not illegal to ask for. 

how come it is legal bhayya they are asking me to sign on the i tommidi which  has my vendor details instead of my employer why do they need that and what they will do with that?

1 hour ago, gambling_raja said:

how come it is legal bhayya they are asking me to sign on the i tommidi which  has my vendor details instead of my employer why do they need that and what they will do with that?

They are employing you directly or indirectly on a visa… so they have right to ask for all legal documents .. it’s ur wish to fulfill their request  , I saw this happen before so not a surprise to me 

No matter what Don't sign it. 

5 hours ago, gambling_raja said:

no bro it's C2C only

Vendor is nobody. You don’t submit anything to him other than your id or work authorization. He is just a pimp, so save your info getting stolen by pimps