Can I come back to US after my GC?

nijamena

Bhayya need expert advice.

Lets say I want to go back India for Good, for some reason, things don't work out and I want to comeback. Will it be easy to come back with GC?

evaraina experiences share cheyyandi.

you can stay 1 year out of country with no issues, after 1 year you can still return but need to apply re entry permit in US before you leave, just at poe be ready to explain why you were out of country for such long period. 

Remember GC you need to make sure you show ties to the US, cant use it as a visitor visa come and go freuently, will only abandon GC, and also will put you in trouble for naturalization, i'd recommend to get naturalized and go home country for how many ever years you want to without any repercussions. Good Luck!

5 hours ago, Kakynada said:

you can stay 1 year out of country with no issues, after 1 year you can still return but need to apply re entry permit in US before you leave, just at poe be ready to explain why you were out of country for such long period. 

Remember GC you need to make sure you show ties to the US, cant use it as a visitor visa come and go freuently, will only abandon GC, and also will put you in trouble for naturalization, i'd recommend to get naturalized and go home country for how many ever years you want to without any repercussions. Good Luck!

Ties ante elantivi soopettali? Indian company lo Job vacchi india poyanu anuko anni ammesukoni…oka 1 year tharuvatha us ye bagundhi venakki vacchestha ante raanisthara?

7 hours ago, nijamena said:

Lets say I want to go back India for Good, for some reason, things don't work out and I want to comeback. Will it be easy to come back with GC?

5 hours ago, Kakynada said:

Gc vacchaka year lo enni months out of country undocchu? Like oka 1-2 months eedaki vacchi malla vellipovaccha to keep gc active 

7 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

Gc vacchaka year lo enni months out of country undocchu? Like oka 1-2 months eedaki vacchi malla vellipovaccha to keep gc active 

You need to stay 6 months in USA every year

6 hours ago, Kakynada said:

Citizenship apply seyyaniki inko 5 years and ravataniki inko year…. total 6 years tharuvatha…many ppl will have grown up kids and they won’t  come and we can’t leave them here for long without oversight …inka vellinatte

8 hours ago, nijamena said:

For u to maintain gc when u r in India u will be to come back with in one year or 6months.. after that u will loose GC and you  won’t have visa to comeback. Best bet is to accept citizenship and go back.. so that u can come back when Eva u want. 

9 hours ago, nijamena said:

yes can apply re entry permit, before you leave. try google for info. once you applied and leave US, you can stay up to 2 yrs outside US with out effecting your resident status. 

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/guides/B5en.pdf

you can stay up to 180 days with out reentry permit, out side US. if you have extended 180 days and try to enter US you will be questioned at CBP, its CBP officer discretion to allow you to US.

to get first hand is not easy.. people are waiting for years and years to get GC with out going to india, very rare Indians take this route. South American does this..

H1 meedha unnappudu India ante allergy, asalu India lo etla bathkutam ani comments, vacation lo velli 15 days kuda undaleru.

GC ochaka, India lo 1 year undocha, 1.5  yrs undocha ani korikalu 

haha-comedy.thumb.gif.5e9083ee4272fdf112

• Haha 1

Just now, Forgive_Me said:

H1 meedha unnappudu India ante allergy, asalu India lo etla bathkutam ani comments, vacation lo velli 15 days kuda undaleru.

GC ochaka, India lo 1 year undocha, 1.5  yrs undocha ani korikalu 

haha-comedy.thumb.gif.5e9083ee4272fdf112

Endhuku ala? By the way nice pic bro.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, nokia123 said:

Ties ante elantivi soopettali? Indian company lo Job vacchi india poyanu anuko anni ammesukoni…oka 1 year tharuvatha us ye bagundhi venakki vacchestha ante raanisthara?

ties ante something like bank balances, your bills, just like think your in a country that allows you residency what would you do... anativi